PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen the new monster story app

mposey
08-02-12, 07:50 AM
Anyone check out the new monster story? I wanna try it but I learned my lesson with metro city and to wait for the goal! 😉

queentina3
08-02-12, 07:52 AM
I'm waiting for the goal as well, and then once I complete it, it will get uninstalled. I'm not interested in anymore of TL games than the ones I have, and even with those interest is dwindling due to bugs.

sweetstuff525
08-02-12, 07:53 AM
It's like dragon story but instead of dragons it's monsters lol.... I guess tl is making a lot of money with dragonstory with people buying gold to speed up everything... They decided to do another game like it

yupiyupigumgum
08-02-12, 07:53 AM
Yay! More free gems?

mposey
08-02-12, 08:01 AM
It's like dragon story but instead of dragons it's monsters lol.... I guess tl is making a lot of money with dragonstory with people buying gold to speed up everything... They decided to do another game like it

Yea I just looked at the pics from the app store and you're right it is exactly like dragon story. I couldn't image even buying gold. I keep my hard earned money for gems lol. That's why I like dragon story. I can eventually get all dragons without using $$$

FrozenIris
08-02-12, 08:13 AM
I'm curious about how similar it will be to Dragon Story... the objective of the games seem quite similar.
Also, DS & now MS reminds me of Tiny Monsters and DragonVale, and I play both already so I'll wait to check this new game out ~

lin77
08-02-12, 08:37 AM
No more animal story games.....I wont even download them! Not interested in monsters, dragons or anything along that line! Make more games that ARE NOT about animals! Geez TL have an imagination! Think outside the box! :(

sweetstuff525
08-02-12, 08:51 AM
Yea I just looked at the pics from the app store and you're right it is exactly like dragon story. I couldn't image even buying gold. I keep my hard earned money for gems lol. That's why I like dragon story. I can eventually get all dragons without using $$$

Yeah I also don't buy gold... I buy gems once in a while for fashion and bakery and restaurant

bigbux3
08-02-12, 09:40 AM
I didn't get a goal to download this game.

mposey
08-02-12, 10:36 AM
No goal yet but in saying they will give one out they always do u know