PDA

View Full Version : Farm rating

Unregistered
05-22-10, 01:23 PM
It would be fun to rate other farms for content and style. Let people grade other farms. And since people want a way to earn gems you could do it that way. If you have a high rating get some gems. That would encourage more style and personalty in farms.

TheReaper.
ID: PlagueMonk

sinning
05-22-10, 01:43 PM
I like the idea of rating a farm. That would be fun.

I don't however like the idea of earning gems. Money should be earned and gems should be bought or given away every so often.

Narly
05-24-10, 12:35 PM
I love the idea to get "ribbons" or rewards from votes from my neighbour.

Altough I agree on the reward objection, I would more consider special deco items.

The other problematic is the complexity of not making it a process not open to abuse. And at this time ... I have no objective idea to offer.

Unregistered
05-24-10, 03:12 PM
I do not like the idea of rating the farms for gems/diamonds at all. Everyone plays the game the way they like and alot of peolpe do not decorate, they just do the planting. That means they would never get gems and since the are valuble that would make people mad.

If you want to do a rating how about if you vote you put in xp or $ and the pot goes to the winner that way people can choose to particapte or not and those that do not are not penalized.

ilikecookiez
05-24-10, 05:04 PM
I just don't know about the idea of rating a farm.
Because there will be people who would ruin a "farm rating" on purpose.
And even if you only let neighbours rate, it would be always 10/10 so they receive it back.

But any idea to earn gems wouldn't work.
Gems shouldn't be obtained that easily.
The developers need to earn some cash through costumers buying their gems.
Just like other games for example all storm8 games.
With Godfather/Honor/Master points etc you can receive special items.
Same story here.
They could implement that you will get 10/15/20 gems for downloading an other game.(Thats how I got in touch with Farm Story)