PDA

View Full Version : Current Known Bugs and Issues for Monster Story

kooky panda
08-02-12, 06:05 AM
Current versions of the game:
iOS - 1.0.2
Android - 1.0.5.3
Making sure you are using the most current version can help with many problems.

If you would like to report a bug in Monster Story, please make sure to include the following:

1. Your device (iOS, Android, please be as specific as possible) and it's version number
2. Your games version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page)
3. A description of the problem, and what you were doing when the problem occurred
4. If possible, a screenshot of the problem

iOS General Issues
To check for your device version - go to Settings, General, About - Version
To check for game version in game:
Open game, go to Menu, Help/FAQ - on the bottom edge of the box, the version will be listed
To check for game version if you can't open the game:
Open App Store, search game name (or teamlava), click on app, on the left side, under the logo it will show current game version

If your iOS device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game
Hard restart - hold the power and home buttons, through the power off slider, until the Apple symbol appears.
For newer devices (iPod Touch 4th Gen and newer, iPhone 3G and newer, all iPad versions [possibly other devices]) - close out background running apps. Double tap the home button, when the screen raises up, hold the app until it starts shaking. Press the red minus symbol to close.

Android General Issues
To check your device version - go to Settings, About Phone, Android Version *note - you can check for updates in About Phone, System Updates
To check game version in game:
Open game, go to Menu, Help/FAQ - on the bottom edge of the box, the version will be listed
To check for game version if you can't open the game:
Open App Market/Google Play, either go to My Apps, or search game name (or teamlava), click on app, open Description information, on the bottom it will show the current game version

If your Android device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game *note - reinstalled games will need to be moved to the SD card again
Move game to the SD Card - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Move to SD Card" or "Move to Internal Storage"
Clear cache - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Clear Cache"
You can use a task ****er/manager to help free up memory for your device

This thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=14) should be read by everyone! Great for new and experienced members alike

Forum Rules (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies)

Transferring games (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device) - Several different ways to transfer. Make sure you have downloaded all TL games you want transferred before starting. You can not have only one game transferred, and leave others on the current device. And there is no option to play the same game with the same ID on multiple devices.

Notifications - Make sure the notification options are set to ON in BOTH the game settings and the device settings. If both settings are on, but you're still not receiving notifications, please send an email to support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) so they can check you game.

Blocked comments - currently not available in game. If you have received this message while trying to post on a players wall, it is most likely that your game is out of sync. Exiting out of the wall, then returning and posting again seems to clear it up.

Purchased Gems (Gold) not showing up - try restarting you device, and even deleting and reinstalling the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers. If these do not work on returning your gems or item, then you would need to contact support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) You will need to provide your ID, date of incident, type of transaction, and receipt of transaction.

Blank screen for Gem (Gold) Purchasing (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20569-Possible-Fix-for-Blank-Purchase-Screen-on-iOS-devices) (iOS only) - See thread, it has the original suggestion, and a few other suggestions that do not involve restoring.

Crashing on older devices - TL has been notified of the problem.

About the forum - if you can't find a post you made - go to your profile, on the left side, look under "Find All Posts". Your post may have been in the wrong place, or merged with an existing thread. If you still can't find your post, you can file a Forum Dispute (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes) and a Community Manager will respond to you (the Dispute Forum is a private conversation between you and the CMs).

Brainygal
08-02-12, 01:29 PM
I downloaded this game today and it won't work for me. I'm playing on a Samung Galaxy S Android operating system. The game version is 1.0.5.1 I touch the icon to open the game it loads for a few seconds and then closes, goes back to the application screen. Even tried moving it to my SD card. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Cleared the data, closed all background applications, and nothing. What is wrong with all TeamLava's new games?

kooky panda
08-02-12, 01:32 PM
I downloaded this game today and it won't work for me. I'm playing on a Samung Galaxy S Android operating system. The game version is 1.0.5.1 I touch the icon to open the game it loads for a few seconds and then closes, goes back to the application screen. Even tried moving it to my SD card. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Cleared the data, closed all background applications, and nothing. What is wrong with all TeamLava's new games?
Does your device have the most current version?
Are you able to open and play the other TL games?

Brainygal
08-02-12, 01:39 PM
Does your device have the most current version?
Are you able to open and play the other TL games?

Yes I have the most current version. 1.0.5.1 I am able to play Bakery, Restaurant, City and Nightclub (although Nightclub has lots of problems with lag and I have already submitted a ticket to support). But not Dragon and not Monster.

lovetristan72
08-03-12, 01:15 PM
Me too the goals are gone !!!

kooky panda
08-03-12, 01:23 PM
Me too the goals are gone !!!

The goals have been removed, but should be back soon.

We had a bit of a snag with the Goals from our end. :(

We had to take them down temporarily, but they should be back soon. And your progress should be saved.

lovetristan72
08-03-12, 01:29 PM
Thank you !

beccarose72
08-10-12, 01:23 PM
I installed Monster Story last night and it played fine for a little while. I managed to buy 3 habitats, a farm and an evolution temple. I also bred a couple monsters. Then the game froze and then when it came back I had lost two habitats, the evolution temple and all of my monsters but not the egg I had in the nest. I was also out all the money I had used to buy said items and am down to just 75 coins- not enough to do anything! And there is no where to put the newly hatched egg because that habitat is gone. :( Anyone else have similar issues?
I even tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it with the hopes I could start all over again but that did not work, it reinstalled at the same level with the same glitches and problems.

pennysheldon
08-10-12, 06:17 PM
I installed Monster Story last night. I'm having trouble feeding my monsters. Specifically blue monster ( when I feed him 220 apples to take him from level 7 to 8 he eats them & apples go from my total, then it processes & adds my apples back & he drops back to level 7)
I'm using iPad 2 & have no problems with dragon, fashion, restaurant, bakery, petshop etc

coolgamegirl27
08-11-12, 01:53 AM
Ok, weird stuff happening to me too. I had a similar problem but with buying a nest. I bought and placed it, put an egg in it then game 'prossessed' and it all went back to before I bought nest. Did this about 10 times, so I reinstalled app and now there is no nest under building tab to buy?????

lxlukexl
08-11-12, 12:21 PM
im having this problem, i used 4000 food on a level 9 blue monster, evolved him and used 3 gold to skip the evolving then it went back to level 9 with 1600 food eaten, took my gold and food

cast1532
08-11-12, 04:01 PM
In one of the goals, it says to either upgrade to Big Blue Marsh or buy one. I already had one but it wasn't checked off so I thought it wasn't retroactive. So I went ahead and bought one but still it wasn't checked off. Thinking that maybe it wouldn't check off because it was still building I used to gold to speed up the process but it still says incomplete. I don't want to use 10 gold to skip the goal. So, what should I do? I did delete the game and I reinstall but I'm having the same problem. Can I please have my gems back or fix this bug? Thanks.

sweetstuff525
08-11-12, 04:19 PM
In one of the goals, it says to either upgrade to Big Blue Marsh or buy one. I already had one but it wasn't checked off so I thought it wasn't retroactive. So I went ahead and bought one but still it wasn't checked off. Thinking that maybe it wouldn't check off because it was still building I used to gold to speed up the process but it still says incomplete. I don't want to use 10 gold to skip the goal. So, what should I do? I did delete the game and I reinstall but I'm having the same problem. Can I please have my gems back or fix this bug? Thanks.
If you bought the big one... It didn't count for me... I the purchased the small one and the upgraded it ... And it counted even if it hasn't finished building

cast1532
08-11-12, 04:44 PM
If you bought the big one... It didn't count for me... I the purchased the small one and the upgraded it ... And it counted even if it hasn't finished building

I hate the color blue and I already spent enough money on the Blue Marsh. I don't want to have three of them in my island. If they want us to buy the Blue Marsh then theybshould have said that and not to upgrade or buy one.

sweetstuff525
08-11-12, 05:16 PM
I hate the color blue and I already spent enough money on the Blue Marsh. I don't want to have three of them in my island. If they want us to buy the Blue Marsh then theybshould have said that and not to upgrade or buy one.
Yeah I had only 2 but since it said upgrade or buy one .. I bought one big .. And it didn't count.. Until I bough a small one and then upgraded it .... Now I have 4

kooky panda
08-11-12, 07:25 PM

Yeah I had only 2 but since it said upgrade or buy one .. I bought one big .. And it didn't count.. Until I bough a small one and then upgraded it .... Now I have 4

This goal issue has been reported. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?33571-quot-Marshing-Band-quot-Goal-Bugged&p=373637&viewfull=1#post373637

patisu
08-11-12, 08:08 PM
I'm not sure where to ask this, but can someone tell me where my "teacher" went? I bought a blue egg and then the blue habitat....and I haven't seen the teacher/guide since. I am on an iPhone 4s with version 1.0 that I just downloaded today. Thanks!

patisu
08-12-12, 07:00 AM
Ok, never mind...they're back. Sorry.

missysayhi
08-13-12, 02:21 AM
I have been playing Monster story for a while, but now it won't open. I deleted the game and attempted to reinstall, but it seems stuck and will not install. I have an iPhone.

missysayhi
08-13-12, 04:57 AM
I've deleted Monster Story, shut offs iPhone, then again attempted to download the game. Initially, my already installed game would only show a blank screen. Now when I attempt to download it says waiting and will not install. My other games are working fine.

kooky panda
08-13-12, 05:11 AM
Try doing a hard reset of your phone. Hold down the power and home button at the same time until you see the apple sign(ignore the red slider bar).

Then check to see if the game is installed, if not go and try to redownload the game.

firmansyan
08-19-12, 07:13 PM
Me too,, same confition with you,i use iphone

firmansyan
08-19-12, 07:16 PM
Try doing a hard reset of your phone. Hold down the power and home button at the same time until you see the apple sign(ignore the red slider bar).

Then check to see if the game is installed, if not go and try to redownload the game.

I was to do what you say,, but it still doesnt work

ratsinthecity
08-23-12, 07:09 PM
I bred a leaf lion and birdball just to see what I would get since I was having no luck with any other combo getting a shell lizard. To my excitement the breeding resulted in a 20 hour affair, I looked up times and the only thing that breeds for 20 hours is shell lizard. I was so excited, I bought a white sand habitat and anxiously waited 20 long hours for the breeding. Finally, I could not wait any longer and I paid 2 gold for the last 2 hours to end early, I couldn't stay up that late to wait, and I figured my egg could start its 20 hour journey in the nest a couple of hours early. THEN to my absolute horror the egg goes to the nest and it's a leaf lion and the nest time is now 16 hours. I am so furious with the game for throwing in a glitch like that. What happened, where did the shell lizard go, I'm just not happy right now with monster story. Using iPhone 4 ver. 1.0.1 of monster story. Please check your data and try to replace the shell lizard the game bred, then took away.

jaxsouth
08-25-12, 09:23 AM
Monster story won't let me send gifts to neighbors

08-28-12, 03:41 AM
I encountered a glitch in Monster Story that let me play it when the server was out of sync. It was a really strange glitch and it lasted for a few minutes before I got the server out of sync message. This glitch happened earlier this summer. I just wanted to know why the heck this glitch happened.

farleso
08-28-12, 04:16 AM
My phoenix is invisible, how can i refresh this game?

kooky panda
08-28-12, 05:13 AM
My phoenix is invisible, how can i refresh this game?
Try restarting your device.

farleso
08-28-12, 08:23 AM

I did and it doesnt do anything.

08-28-12, 08:38 AM

try uninstalling and re installing your game. Your data is saved on the TL server so you wont lose anything

kooky panda
08-28-12, 09:39 AM
If deleting and redownloading the game does not help, send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

farleso
08-29-12, 04:51 AM
R
try uninstalling and re installing your game. Your data is saved on the TL server so you wont lose anything
It works!! Thank you

cedahlia52
09-02-12, 10:58 PM
Ok so I just got this game not to long ago and when I am trying to get neighbors by posting in someone's wall I get a mag that says I'm typing inappropriate content when I am not! All I put is my storm id which is cedahlia52 and it says it's inappropriate so it's making it rather difficult for me to get neighbors... Is there a way to fix this or am I just stuck this way..

greygull
09-02-12, 11:09 PM
Ok so I just got this game not to long ago and when I am trying to get neighbors by posting in someone's wall I get a mag that says I'm typing inappropriate content when I am not! All I put is my storm id which is cedahlia52 and it says it's inappropriate so it's making it rather difficult for me to get neighbors... Is there a way to fix this or am I just stuck this way..

Email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what's happening.

jbag688
09-09-12, 08:25 AM
This message pertains to monster story and the egg i got out of breeding. I have the most current version of the game 1.0.2 and i am using and iphone 4s. I recintly bred and egg , which had a 22 hour breed time, and a 22 hour hatch time. It was a green egg with a darker green disgne on it . When it hatched a Tree Rex came out, it is white/ green hybrid . Was this correct or was that egg a Forest Scarab egg that just glitched apon hatcing or is the possability of a white green hybring tree rex possable? Inclosed is a picture of the dragon that came from the egg.

alabasterdoll
09-09-12, 02:33 PM
I breed a cuddlecrab and toungetoad, got an 8 hour breed time. Thought it might be a birdball, I used gold to speed it up and the egg. Blueblob? So annoyed right now. Someone should be giving us our gold back at the very least.

mattyboo1
09-09-12, 02:35 PM
Teamlava is giving everyone blue blobs in almost done here

420diva
09-09-12, 03:40 PM
Im scared to breed..I have enough common monsters I don't need longer hatching times ... just to hatch a common

Chantili
09-10-12, 05:37 AM
I downloaded this game on my iPad a few days ago to see how I liked it. Found it to be rather enjoyable so I decided to put it on my iPhone 4S as well. However I noticed there was a huge difference in the two versions. The phone version has quests, and the iPad doesn't. I was very disappointed because I had already reached a certain point in the game on the phone where it then asked me to create a Storm ID. Well, since all my games are on my iPad, I had to install another game that had the "transfer" feature available, and establish my ID on the phone like that. However, in doing so, I lost the quests, and it reverted back to my iPad version. Why are there no quests in the iPad version, and why am I no longer getting them on my phone?? These quests really helped get me started in the game! Taking them away really ruined it for me! I'd rather have start over fresh with the iPhone version had I known there was this huge difference in the two games!! Is there a way to get my quests back? Or if not, can my game be reset so I can download the iPhone version and start over?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

MrsLeafWing
09-11-12, 02:43 PM
I'm very frustrated... I have installed both monster story and dragon story many times, after each update but yet it's still force closes on loading page. I have pet shop story, bakery story, etc I can play all of teamlava's games that are available on the android market, besides those two.

I have a samsung galazy tablet 7.0 ... It has enough space... I even was able to download 285mb game. I only installed that game after monster/dragon story wasn't working. I uninstalled a few of my games to make room... I even tried putting monster story on my sd card. I tried restarting my device....nothing worked. It still force closes.

Please help! Please!

gigifalco
09-12-12, 10:00 PM
This freakin' shell lizard man. Are they extinct?

shalla666
09-19-12, 01:22 PM
I have a DroidX running BS, RS, ZS, PS, DS, and MS (I recently uninstalled NS and am about to do the same with ZS and PS). On both MS and DS I have the exact same problem that seems to get worse with each update. It does a Force Close when I visit ngbs, tap the Social button, or post on walls after 1-2 ngbs. DS is worse in this regard, as MS sometimes I can get as high as 4-5 ngbs on a good day. However, I always, and I mean always, have to clear the data from my phone before trying to click on Market. That also causes a Force Close. My Droid has all the latest updates, I've uninstalled / reinstalled both games several times (and about to do it again with DS since I can now only visit 1 ngb before Force Close).

My phone has plenty of space, I've tried playing on the SD card and on the phone, and it's always the same java process that quits. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, since I really like both games and would love to give them a 5 star rating, but until the bugs are worked out I just can't do that.

I have been sending the reports when I actually get the Force Close box to stay on long enough for me to tap. Today has been the worst ever, and I haven't seen any updates from TL as I sometimes do on Wednesdays.

kooky panda
09-19-12, 01:35 PM
I have a DroidX running BS, RS, ZS, PS, DS, and MS (I recently uninstalled NS and am about to do the same with ZS and PS). On both MS and DS I have the exact same problem that seems to get worse with each update. It does a Force Close when I visit ngbs, tap the Social button, or post on walls after 1-2 ngbs. DS is worse in this regard, as MS sometimes I can get as high as 4-5 ngbs on a good day. However, I always, and I mean always, have to clear the data from my phone before trying to click on Market. That also causes a Force Close. My Droid has all the latest updates, I've uninstalled / reinstalled both games several times (and about to do it again with DS since I can now only visit 1 ngb before Force Close).

My phone has plenty of space, I've tried playing on the SD card and on the phone, and it's always the same java process that quits. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, since I really like both games and would love to give them a 5 star rating, but until the bugs are worked out I just can't do that.
I have been sending the reports when I actually get the Force Close box to stay on long enough for me to tap. Today has been the worst ever, and I haven't seen any updates from TL as I sometimes do on Wednesdays.

Try using a task ****er to close out all the games running in the background and try only have one game at a time running.

kooky panda
09-21-12, 02:27 PM
This freakin' shell lizard man. Are they extinct?

You can check this thread for some combos that players have used.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?33014-Monster-Story-Reference-Thread&p=366485&viewfull=1#post366485

gigifalco
09-22-12, 12:36 PM
I appreciate that. I guess I'll jut keep trying. Does it normally take a month to get one?

kooky panda
09-22-12, 12:57 PM
I appreciate that. I guess I'll jut keep trying. Does it normally take a month to get one?
Some are harder to get and can take time.

BlooKookie
09-30-12, 01:28 AM
I am stuck on level 30 for monster story, the bar reads 50,727 but the green is not moving. I am running iOS 6 on a 4S and the game version is 1.0.2!

kooky panda
09-30-12, 07:00 AM
I am stuck on level 30 for monster story, the bar reads 50,727 but the green is not moving. I am running iOS 6 on a 4S and the game version is 1.0.2!
Level 30 is the highest level for the game at this time.

BlooKookie
09-30-12, 09:00 AM
Oh thank you, will it be gaining levels soon?

blink182love
09-30-12, 10:53 AM
Hey I play monster story and I don't have the island goals on my game. I'm on level 20 and I would like to know if there is anyway that I can get it. I'm using an iPhone 4 on iOS 6 and the game version is 1.0.2.

kooky panda
09-30-12, 03:13 PM
Oh thank you, will it be gaining levels soon?
Not sure, but the other games, after a period of time, do get the level cap raised down the line.. so here is hoping !!

kooky panda
09-30-12, 03:13 PM
Hey I play monster story and I don't have the island goals on my game. I'm on level 20 and I would like to know if there is anyway that I can get it. I'm using an iPhone 4 on iOS 6 and the game version is 1.0.2.
Have you ever had goals? There has only been one set of goals so far for the game.

doublescream
10-07-12, 03:25 AM
I've tried downloading this game to my phone (HTC Desire, android version 2.2.2) many times but when I open the game the loading screen shows for a while and then the game closes itself. Other TL games (restaurant and bakery) works just fine.

doublescream
10-07-12, 03:26 AM
Oops, I forgot: I use the latest version if monster story

xLauMGx
10-07-12, 04:28 AM
I've tried downloading this game to my phone (HTC Desire, android version 2.2.2) many times but when I open the game the loading screen shows for a while and then the game closes itself. Other TL games (restaurant and bakery) works just fine.

I'm having the same problem, I had no trouble with dragon story and pet shop.

jaxsouth
10-07-12, 02:00 PM
Hi I have an iPhone 4 and I have been trying to breed and shell lizard and twice the breeding time has come out to 20 hours so I got really excited but when the egg showed up it was a sea buffalo which is supposedly only supposed to take 8 hours. What is going on?

blink182love
10-17-12, 09:20 AM
Have you ever had goals? There has only been one set of goals so far for the game.

Hey sorry for the late reply, but I never had goals. The icon just never showed up and I thought I'd get it by level 5 or something but now I'm on level 28 and still no goals. Like not even the ones where it makes you download another team lava game. Is there anyway I can get them? I tried deleting the game and reinstalling it to no avail.

juvides
10-22-12, 05:03 PM
I have no goals in monster story.

mattyboo1
10-22-12, 05:12 PM
I have no goals in monster story.

Then you have probably completed all of the current goals

webowers
10-26-12, 08:22 AM
I have the latest version of Monster Story and android os for droidx. It force closes on me everytime I go to access the market and most of my quests. And sometimes when the game reopens, at least half the things that I have during the session have disappeared/reappeared. I am getting pretty frustrated.

sad_dreamer
10-31-12, 03:36 AM
Well, I' m playing many games from teamlava like dragon story and there's always a list of quests to do to have fun on your island, but there's no quest list in Monster Story? What's the matter? I've already tried to delete and download the game, but nothing changes. It makes the game a bit strange and boring, but I love the game and don't want to give up? How could I get the quest list? (there was no education at the beginning either :( :( )

FairyAmethyst
11-25-12, 03:33 PM
I still cannot play the game. I have tired everything you guys advised on here and in my complaint emails. Nothing worked....it been over a month...please help

mdloper
02-06-13, 11:27 AM
Help! I play this and Dragon Story constantly, truly hooked. Have not had problems since I started playing. Today, when I went to open Monster Story, it just loads and loads. I can hear the games music but it never goes past the loading screen. Please help before I have withdrawal. Have tried uninstall and reinstalled, same problem =(
I am on iOS 6.1
Game version 1.0.2
Ipad Mini

beky313
02-07-13, 07:36 AM
Still no goals... Are they ever coming back? I have almost collected all the monsters and I have all the decorations... Getting kind of bored now

kooky panda
02-07-13, 11:12 AM
Help! I play this and Dragon Story constantly, truly hooked. Have not had problems since I started playing. Today, when I went to open Monster Story, it just loads and loads. I can hear the games music but it never goes past the loading screen. Please help before I have withdrawal. Have tried uninstall and reinstalled, same problem =(
I am on iOS 6.1
Game version 1.0.2
Ipad Mini

If still issues, try turning off your wifi, then turn it back on.
If this does not work, try deleting and redownloading the game.

Still no goals... Are they ever coming back? I have almost collected all the monsters and I have all the decorations... Getting kind of bored now

No new goals right now, but hopefully more will come in the future.

adrianssto
02-15-13, 11:12 PM
On the lower part of the main island there's a waterfall that looks like an ox with horns, the waterfall is doing fine, except I occasionally found the water on the "mouth" overlapped by an image of static non-moving water. It happens a few times every minute, I just want to report this, thanks.

Hueter
04-08-13, 03:07 AM
I've now the Egg of a Firefox in my nest. Everytime i want to place it in habitat the game crashes before moving. Testet with moving habitat to another place and with cleating cache. Everytime the same result. I've gameversion 1.0.5.3, Android 4.0.4 and my device is a Phicomm FWS710.
Please help. Storm8id Hueter

kooky panda
04-08-13, 05:39 AM
I've now the Egg of a Firefox in my nest. Everytime i want to place it in habitat the game crashes before moving. Testet with moving habitat to another place and with cleating cache. Everytime the same result. I've gameversion 1.0.5.3, Android 4.0.4 and my device is a Phicomm FWS710.
Please help. Storm8id Hueter
Try exiting out of the game.
If still issues, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. You will not lose your game progress.

Hueter
04-12-13, 12:57 AM
It runs... But I don't get any daily coin award, and if I get it I start always with Day 1 again.

brandonu
04-23-13, 04:50 PM
I cannot breed. I put two monsters in the den and they disappear. I've force closed and restarted my device.

archdragoon
06-12-13, 04:42 AM
i am at lv10, whenever i collect coins from the habitats, it all goes back again to original number. the for sometime the game will give me a message that my game is out of sync with the server. whatever i do, collect coins and then immediately buy expansion, monster, decor, again it will give me the same message "out of sync", can anyone help....

SteveIam58
06-12-13, 05:05 AM
I am having same problem. Wish I knew why.

garmack
06-12-13, 09:04 AM
I am also having sync issues. The game is stuck at a certain point and anything I try to do gets reverted after I get the game sync error. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, cleared cache, tried multiple internet connections. I'm running android Jellybean 4.2.2.

Drgnh
07-21-13, 07:24 PM
Is this game no longer supported??? Is it a "dead" game? because if it is Google play and Apple should stop offering it. I know of an awful lot of people who just recently found the game and started playing it, including me! Please answer soon, I have already put some cash into this and I am disabled and on a fixed income... did I just waste my money? If it is dead PLEASE at least stop selling gold in it!!!!

DweebGirl
09-02-13, 11:31 PM
The game wont even open. Just loads then says force close/wait/ report then it closes. Boooo

Tequa98
10-19-13, 07:12 AM
I launched Monster Story, but it said that it's no longer supported. Why is that? And is there any way to fix this problem

kooky panda
10-19-13, 08:27 AM
monster story has been retired for IOS players.
Retiring Older Games (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?57130-Retiring-Older-Games)

sebcuta
10-15-14, 11:41 AM
Is this game going to be added to the quick menu so that it is easier to access while playing the other games? I hope so, right now I have to close out everything just to open it.