PDA

View Full Version : Breeding Advice

Pages : 1 2 [3]

kooky panda
07-27-13, 08:48 AM
You can find pictures of the eggs here. (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?35017-Monster-Story-Inventory-amp-Chart&p=390385&viewfull=1#post390385)

staylor2013
07-29-13, 09:21 AM
Can someone please tell me the breeding combo for Sea Buffalo, I'm trying to get She'll Lizard but all the combos I see for it require sea buffalo. Thank you in advance if someone can help me.

staylor2013
07-29-13, 09:23 AM
Oops Shell Lizard not She'll Lizard LOL

doublescream
07-30-13, 01:05 AM
Can someone please tell me the breeding combo for Sea Buffalo, I'm trying to get She'll Lizard but all the combos I see for it require sea buffalo. Thank you in advance if someone can help me.

It's blue and red, so a Fire Fox and a Blue Blob would do the trick. If you're unsure of color combos you can always have a look in the market :)

staylor2013
08-20-13, 02:32 AM
ANI have been trying for abt 2-3 weeks now to get any of these monsters & I'm having NO LUCK :( can someone please give me some combos so I can try to get a few of them. Here are the ones I'm trying to get:

SEA REX, FROGALOG, MOSSTRICH, BIRDBALL, SHELVING, CHIPMOSS, PHOENIX, GOBBLEDEGOO, BURNBARK LIZARD, FIRESTORM BIRD, YULESKY, EAGUANA, HERMIT CAT, SEA SLIME, MAGMADILLO, DIAMOND, SAPPHIRE, TOPAZ GARGOYLE, PEARL PLATYPUS, & RUBY

mrarfan
08-21-13, 12:56 AM

Shell Lizard requires any 4 color dragons (like Diamond)! I have gotten more than 15 Shell Lizards while trying for it with multiple combos!

Anyway...The game is dead now and TL will make MS unavailable to play after 30/8/2013

staylor2013
09-12-13, 10:35 AM
I have all the Monsters except the following, can someone please give me some combos or even maybe sons hints so that I might be able to get them. I'm playing on Android. Thanks.

SEA REX
FROGALOG
MOSSTRICH
PHOENIX
GOBBLEDEGOO
BURNBARK LIZARD
FIRESTORM BIRD
YULESKY
EAGUANA
SEA SLIME
MAGMADILLO
DIAMOND
SAPPHIRE
TOPAZ GARGOYLE
PEARL PLATYPUS
RUBY MANTICORE

Thank you in advance to those who are willing to help me :)