PDA

View Full Version : Wallpaper bug

Unregistered
11-17-10, 03:47 PM
What it's going on with the wall, it' impossible to stick on the left hand side

Unregistered
11-17-10, 07:02 PM
Agreed, i cant put wallpaper up on the last few strips of the left wall. Any ideas how to fix this???

Unregistered
11-17-10, 09:18 PM
I can't put any wallpaper or make changes on the left side of the wall. The game freezes up. Help?

Unregistered
11-17-10, 11:12 PM
I'm having the same problem! Nothing stays on the left wall, it freezes up on me. It causes me to lose money and other idems Ive purchased in that moment I'm moving things around.

Unregistered
11-17-10, 11:13 PM
Same here. The left wall is VERY buggy when updating to a new wall

Unregistered
11-18-10, 12:28 AM
please fix the bugs on our walls

Unregistered
11-18-10, 01:18 AM
The only way to get Team Lava to listen to us is to stop lining their pockets with cash. When their income from gem sales plummets they will listen. Trust Me!!!

Unregistered
11-18-10, 01:22 AM
You state the only way for TeamLava to listen is if people stop buying gems right? Well what about the 15 gems they gave us this week????? I BET PEOPLE WERE BUYING GEMS BUT TEAMLAVA SAW THAT IT WAS WHAT CUSTOMERS WANTED IN ORDER TO BE COMPENSATED FOR THEIR PATIENCE.....So if you dont like it post your own game and be on TeamLava's side fixing peoples problems...Then talk about how its bad customer service YOU WILL THEN KNOW THAT THEY ARE WORKING HARD AND FIXES CAN'T COME OVERNIGHT

Unregistered
11-18-10, 01:37 AM
You state the only way for TeamLava to listen is if people stop buying gems right? Well what about the 15 gems they gave us this week????? I BET PEOPLE WERE BUYING GEMS BUT TEAMLAVA SAW THAT IT WAS WHAT CUSTOMERS WANTED IN ORDER TO BE COMPENSATED FOR THEIR PATIENCE.....So if you dont like it post your own game and be on TeamLava's side fixing peoples problems...Then talk about how its bad customer service YOU WILL THEN KNOW THAT THEY ARE WORKING HARD AND FIXES CAN'T COME OVERNIGHT

Cutting and pasting the same response into every thread is getting really boring mate!

Unregistered
11-18-10, 01:40 AM
Cutting and pasting the same response into every thread is getting really boring mate!

Says you when you kept posting for people to stop buying gems in order for TeamLava to fix problems.............THIS ORIGINALLY STARTED WITH U DOING THAT

Unregistered
11-18-10, 01:44 AM
Says you when you kept posting for people to stop buying gems in order for TeamLava to fix problems.............THIS ORIGINALLY STARTED WITH U DOING THAT

Do you have shares in Team Lava - why would you give a hoot whether people buy gems or not??

Unregistered
11-18-10, 01:47 AM
Do you have shares in Team Lava - why would you give a hoot whether people buy gems or not??

Hahaha it's not me that cares if people buy gems or not I was only stating to give TeamLava a break...Your the one DEMANDING people not to buy gems...So who is really the one that cares??

Unregistered
11-18-10, 01:50 AM
Hahaha it's not me that cares if people buy gems or not I was only stating to give TeamLava a break...Your the one DEMANDING people not to buy gems...So who is really the one that cares??

Seriously, how old are are you? You don't express yourself very well. Your posts seem to have the feel of a kindergarten playground - ner, ner, n'ner, ner!

Unregistered
11-18-10, 01:56 AM
Same prob with the wall paper. Saved up to buy the ones I wanted to put all around,
To just later find that it doesn't even work....hopefully it gets fixed.
I'll just be patient I guess. I suppose theyre working on it...hopfully

Unregistered
11-18-10, 05:04 AM
I just redid my place and it looks ridiculous because I can't change the walls to match!

Fayette6
11-18-10, 04:24 PM
I can't put any wallpaper or make changes on the left side of the wall. The game freezes up. Help?
me too when I try to put wallpaer in the left side my game frezze and then when I go back in all the stuff I did before I desinge it vanish and my money I spent on that also disapere (food I just cook)