PDA

View Full Version : Can I really gift a whole appliance?

88nightmare
08-01-12, 09:57 PM
When I go to send gifts I see the wood and plastic, but after them I see the actual fire pit grill and ice cream machine as though they are gifts that I can send. Doesn't seem right. What happens if I send one of them? Why would I send wood or plastic when I can send the whole appliance? Any insight is greatly appreciated...

keviPad
08-01-12, 10:17 PM
I just received an ice cream machine. Very relieved i dont have to build all of them.

cast1532
08-01-12, 10:19 PM
This is awesome. I love it.

ShelesSweets
08-01-12, 10:22 PM
I just sent all my neighbors an ice cream machine. I hope they return the favor.

cast1532
08-01-12, 10:31 PM
I just sent all my neighbors an ice cream machine. I hope they return the favor.

If you want you can add me and I can gift you the Ice-Cream Machine.

lanadelgaga
08-01-12, 10:32 PM
I want one!

I'll be sure to send these out tomorrow morning.

Tempete8
08-01-12, 10:34 PM
Will it already be built?

nmishii
08-01-12, 10:41 PM
Thanks for the info. I just stopped scrolling after I saw the wood and plastic. I'll gift the appliances now instead of parts. I hope my other neighbors see the appliances also.

bigbux3
08-01-12, 10:42 PM
This must be a glitch. But I'll gift and accept before it's gone.
So, we don't have to build the gifted ones?

bigbux3
08-01-12, 10:44 PM
I just received an ice cream machine. Very relieved i dont have to build all of them.

So you don't have to build the appliances?

nmishii
08-01-12, 10:44 PM
Will it already be built?

We'll all find out tomorrow. If you haven't accepted your 20 gifts add me tonight and let me know why, and I'll send you a grill or ice cream machine (your choice) and you can let us know what we'll get.

nmishii
08-01-12, 10:45 PM
We'll all find out tomorrow. If you haven't accepted your 20 gifts add me tonight and let me know why, and I'll send you a grill or ice cream machine (your choice) and you can let us know what we'll get.

Never mind. The post that someone received the ice cream machine came while I was typing this response. We know now that you get the already built machine. Cool.

lanadelgaga
08-01-12, 10:51 PM
I just got one! I can't make anything with it though..

Probably because I have the max number of appliances I think? Is lv 7 2 appliances?

bigbux3
08-01-12, 11:01 PM

Probably because I have the max number of appliances I think? Is lv 7 2 appliances?

I dunno. It might be.

nmishii
08-01-12, 11:03 PM

Level 7 is 3 appliances. You got the 3rd appliance slot at Level 5. You'll get your 4th appliance slot at Level 10.

cast1532
08-01-12, 11:08 PM
Guys, please add me. If you can, please send me the ice-cream machine. I have 16 spots left until 3:00am Est. Then I will have 20 again. If its a glitch, I want to take advantage of this.

bigbux3
08-01-12, 11:09 PM
Guys, please add me. If you can, please send me the ice-cream machine. I have 16 spots left until the 3:00am Est. Then i will 20 again. If its a glitch, I want to take advantage of this.

Sure will! And make sure to send me one as well. The Ice Cream Machine only has 3 recipes on them and they're small and funny looking. The machine itself is ugly. Maybe the designer was having a colorful day.

meteor7
08-01-12, 11:17 PM
Hi, I just got an ice cream machine as a gift, but it doesn't have any recipes. Am I missing something? Thx!

tzvetkata
08-01-12, 11:38 PM
Hi, I just got an ice cream machine as a gift, but it doesn't have any recipes. Am I missing something? Thx!

maybe your level isn't high enough to get the recipes???

cast1532
08-01-12, 11:47 PM
In order to see the recipes, you first have to download the new app. Once you play it, then the recipes will appear in the other game.

missbeccalou
08-01-12, 11:52 PM
Yeah, I was just gifted a grill...I'm sure it's a glitch or mistake, but hopefully I'll get a few more before they fix it!! Kind of irritated I'd already bought one of each appliance though (and I requested parts earlier today so I haven't been able to get any to work on building them).

cast1532
08-01-12, 11:54 PM
Yeah, I was just gifted a grill...I'm sure it's a glitch or mistake, but hopefully I'll get a few more before they fix it!! Kind of irritated I'd already bought one of each appliance though (and I requested parts earlier today so I haven't been able to get any to work on building them).

I sold mine. lol. What a waste of money. Oh well.

meteor7
08-02-12, 12:01 AM
In order to see the recipes, you first have to download the new app. Once you play it, then the recipes will appear in the other game.

Thank you! I just figured it out ha ha!!!

mimi9716
08-02-12, 12:15 AM
1 new day begins. still can send the two appliances. awesome

atsixes
08-02-12, 12:48 AM
Guys, please add me. If you can, please send me the ice-cream machine. I have 16 spots left until 3:00am Est. Then I will have 20 again. If its a glitch, I want to take advantage of this.

i just added u. would u like the grill or the ice machine?

atsixes
08-02-12, 12:50 AM
just in case you have already your required no. of ice machine. after i clicked the post button, i realised the question seemed dumb since u had already said ice cream machine. wish we could edit our posts...

cast1532
08-02-12, 12:51 AM
Ice-Cream Machine. I need 10 more Ice-Cream Machines to get to my limit then I will start on Fire Pit Grill.

patriziaf
08-02-12, 01:15 AM
YOU CAN'T GIFT a whole appliance. It says "part" of Ice machine and "part" of Grill. It is for android players it seems, for ios you have to gift plastic and sturdy wood...

patriziaf
08-02-12, 01:22 AM
YOU CAN'T GIFT a whole appliance. It says "part" of Ice machine and "part" of Grill. It is for android players it seems, for ios you have to gift plastic and sturdy wood... Sorry, the info that they gave me seems to be false... We are testing with my nbrs. I asked for that gift (ice machine) to my nbrs and I found the appliance in my storage!

mimi9716
08-02-12, 01:26 AM
Golden opportunity to save many gift requests. Haha!

wdwjean
08-02-12, 01:50 AM
Is anyone else heaving their appliances dissappear out of their inventory? I had been accepting the new appliances people had been gifting me. One minute I had 12 Fire Pit Grills, and the next I only had 7 of them! What the heck?!? :-( Help! What do I do?

flytothestars
08-02-12, 02:08 AM
IM TRYING TO REACH MY LIMIT WITH THE APPLIANCES GIFTS~ Lol Anyone else who wants to take advantage of this glitch add me and let's gift each other appliances!! We can be temporary NBERS and just til we reach the max ;) I'm super excited,,, though I accidentally accepted a few wood n plastic already grr

kancilkiller
08-02-12, 02:12 AM
Why there are nothing to cook in it? What's the point of having it if it can't cook a single dish?

cast1532
08-02-12, 02:16 AM
You have to download the new app. Once you play the new app, you will see the new recipes, etc. after playing you can go back to the original app and you will see the recipes.

kancilkiller
08-02-12, 02:31 AM
What new App?

melske
08-02-12, 02:32 AM
You have to download the new app. Once you play the new app, you will see the new recipes, etc. after playing you can go back to the original app and you will see the recipes.

Sorry what new app is this? I am on level 96 and can't get the recipes either. My iPhone says all apps are up to date.

cast1532
08-02-12, 02:46 AM
The new app is called: Restaurant Story: World Games.

pauline126
08-02-12, 03:47 AM
I've received appliances from my neighbours but they don't appear in the gift box after you accept them, wonder what this is all about?

cast1532
08-02-12, 03:53 AM
I've received appliances from my neighbours but they don't appear in the gift box after you accept them, wonder what this is all about?

Because they are appliance. Check your storage they should be there.

saren1947
08-02-12, 04:04 AM
Sorry, the info that they gave me seems to be false... We are testing with my nbrs. I asked for that gift (ice machine) to my nbrs and I found the appliance in my storage!
I got 3 grills & 1 ice cream machine as gifts & started cooking on all.

Melsbvv
08-02-12, 04:09 AM
But where can you find if after you accepted of?

cast1532
08-02-12, 04:21 AM
First, do you have Restaurant Story: World Games? Do you know where you keep your stoves, grills, ovens, etc? That's where you will find the new appliances.

melske
08-02-12, 04:45 AM
Can someone please add me as a neighbor and send me an ice cream machine? I have sent all my friends one today but I don't think anyone knows about these gifts yet :( will happily gift back appliances

seastripes
08-02-12, 04:52 AM
yay to the gifting machines, i got 6 ice cream machines and 5 grill already :) no building parts necessary

sweetstuff525
08-02-12, 04:58 AM
this is the best gift ever 10,000 and 20 parts in one gift keep them coming...we have to take advantage if it is a glitch

marrrina
08-02-12, 05:14 AM
Why on earth would we have the ability to be gifted whole appliances AND the option to construct them if we want? That's kind of silly. Now I feel like I wasted money buying the constructable versions last night.

Plus my neighbors are going to be gifting these for days...I don't need 50+ of the same appliance.

I'm not sure how to feel about this idea.

queentina3
08-02-12, 05:29 AM
Why on earth would we have the ability to be gifted whole appliances AND the option to construct them if we want? That's kind of silly. Now I feel like I wasted money buying the constructable versions last night.

Plus my neighbors are going to be gifting these for days...I don't need 50+ of the same appliance.

Even if you do get more than you need you can always sell the extras. It would give you more money than 1 gift of Stew. LOL

orchidchick
08-02-12, 05:33 AM
I was shocked to see this today, I wish I hadn't spent money and requested parts for these yesterday, but I went ahead and sold the incomplete ones since I had a whole slew coming in as gifts! I'd take them as quickly as you can since much like the beehive and tulips that were gifts for one day in BS, they will probably be gone soon!

eleventy7
08-02-12, 05:38 AM
Very happy to see a bunch of gifted appliances sent by neighbours...but now I wish I hadn't bought a ton of them first (and sent out parts requests!). It must be a glitch, I can't see the point of having them as free gifts AND available for purchase (unless they're trying to encourage people to have more neighbours...?).

orchidchick
08-02-12, 05:38 AM
Sure will! And make sure to send me one as well. The Ice Cream Machine only has 3 recipes on them and they're small and funny looking. The machine itself is ugly. Maybe the designer was having a colorful day.

My ice cream machine has only 2 recipes.....?chocloate and vanilla cones

marrrina
08-02-12, 05:44 AM
My ice cream machine has only 2 recipes.....?chocloate and vanilla cones

Only two are available to start. Torch Ice Cream is the last and is locked until a certain goal (not sure which atm) is completed

Hespeth
08-02-12, 05:50 AM
I had already bought one ice cream machine and 2 grills yesterday but I will gladly accept free appliances and send nbrs some before they go away :):)

mattyboo1
08-02-12, 05:52 AM
This is so awesome thanks lava

queentina3
08-02-12, 05:57 AM
For those that only have 2 recipes, if you're Android you'll only have 2. If you're iOS, the 3rd is locked by a goal. If for some reason you're not seeing ANY recipes, make sure you hit the first tab on the appliance. Most times when you've been using an appliance that has more than 1 tab, then go to one that has only 3 recipes, you have to click that 1st tab to see the recipes. :)

bawpotter
08-02-12, 06:02 AM
This is just amazing! Add me, I'll send Ice Cream Machines!

It has to be a glitch, I just hope they don't take away the ones we got from it.

queentina3
08-02-12, 06:07 AM
This is just amazing! Add me, I'll send Ice Cream Machines!

It has to be a glitch, I just hope they don't take away the ones we got from it.

They wouldn't be able to tell which ones we got from gifts compared to building them ourselves, so we're clear on that part. They could remove the ones that haven't been accepted yet though. :p

kkist39
08-02-12, 06:25 AM
What good is the Ice Cream Machine when there are no recipies

queentina3
08-02-12, 06:31 AM

Did you click the 1st tab on the machine? That is where the recipes are.

marrrina
08-02-12, 06:36 AM

If you dont see them maybe you're not playing the right version. You need the World Games edition

lanadelgaga
08-02-12, 06:42 AM
Who wants one I can still send out a few more. And if you wouldn't mind returning the favor lol

diholak
08-02-12, 07:25 AM
Received several drink machines and grills but they are not in my inventory or gifts.

marleyshouse
08-02-12, 07:26 AM
I just received an ice cream machine as a gift but when I try to cook there are no recipes. What do I do to cook.

queentina3
08-02-12, 07:28 AM
Received several drink machines and grills but they are not in my inventory or gifts.

They'll be in your design tab under "appliances"

I just received an ice cream machine as a gift but when I try to cook there are no recipes. What do I do to cook.

Did you click on the 1st tab of the machine? That is where the recipes are located.

JohnDede
08-02-12, 07:31 AM
That's Stormie doing that. He lives on the server right next the appliances. He's mad cause he can't gift so he's moving appliances into the parts room.

njmkdm
08-02-12, 07:34 AM
I play on a kindle and do not have the world games in my app store for RS or Fashion . I am being gifted and able to gift ice cream and fire pit but will I be able to get them if i do not play that version? Still have 16 hours left on appl. so I cant see if they are there yet. Does anyone know?

PartyScout
08-02-12, 07:34 AM
I received fire pits and ice cream machines but I can't use them. I have not maxed the appliances in the room.

I can't gift the appliances either....very weird.

queentina3
08-02-12, 07:36 AM
I play on a kindle and do not have the world games in my app store for RS or Fashion . I am being gifted and able to gift ice cream and fire pit but will I be able to get them if i do not play that version? Still have 16 hours left on appl. so I cant see if they are there yet. Does anyone know?

You don't need that version to get them, only iOS users need it for the goals. If you've accepted them they should be in your design tab already. Even though I have no open spots, I can still barely see both appliances behind the "open new slot for 49 gems" and can see the ones I've received as gifts with the "x1 or x5" and etc.....

lin77
08-02-12, 08:15 AM

For the Kindle Fire the world games content comes out as a normal weekly update. Uninstall and reinstall your game and see if u get the new content. If not you might get it today during normal update release time or u will be a Tuesday person.

njmkdm
08-02-12, 08:24 AM
Thank you team lava! what a nice surprise! I dont care if it doesnt have many receipes it was free and easy to get (no goals) so again. THANK YOU

surely10
08-02-12, 09:05 AM

I received 4 of the, but how do I access them? I accepted them, but nothing shows up!

bobbyrae
08-02-12, 09:09 AM
One neighbour sent me chocolate cake this morning.
Another sent me a nozzle.
One sent me a brick.

Wth?! What planet are these players on? There are machines, whole, completed machines to be gifted and they send me this? Lol. Smh. smdh!!

lin77
08-02-12, 09:15 AM
I received 4 of the, but how do I access them? I accepted them, but nothing shows up!

You have to have an empty appliance slot in order to see them. They should be with ur appliances. Make sure u have the world game app installed or if ur andriod have the update.

sweetstuff525
08-02-12, 09:17 AM
One sent me a brick.

Wth?! What planet are these players on? There are machines, whole, completed machines to be gifted and they send me this? Lol. Smh. smdh!!

I know lol ... I declined all those gifts and I'm maxed out on gift for today lol got 20 free appliances ... That's great

nmishii
08-02-12, 09:20 AM
One sent me a brick.

If you don't come to the forum, you might not know the olympics stuff was released on Wed and are not expecting new parts. My first gift was stew at midnight from someone who probably didn't know about the appliances. I also got 2 sturdy boards and 2 classic parts. But my final daily total is 12 Fire Pit Grills and 8 Ice Cream Machines and I am thrilled to death.

bobbyrae
08-02-12, 09:32 AM
If you don't come to the forum, you might not know the olympics stuff was released on Wed and are not expecting new parts. My first gift was stew at midnight from someone who probably didn't know about the appliances. I also got 2 sturdy boards and 2 classic parts. But my final daily total is 12 Fire Pit Grills and 8 Ice Cream Machines and I am thrilled to death.

And of course chocolate cake, and a brick is bakery story. Lol. I so have my stories mixed up in all this gifting frenzy excitement!! Lol.

life77
08-02-12, 09:34 AM
One sent me a brick.

I said the same thing! While I'm gifting appliances I'm getting food. SMH.. I was thinking who would opt to gift food instead of helping others out by gifting appliances. If this is a glitch, wouldn't u wan to help out your fellow nbrs? Geez.. Guess its to much to expect. I wish I knew a glitch was coming, I wouldn't have went all "Appliance Crazy" and bought 4 of each yesterday. But oh well. So I'm saying to anyone who's looking for a good nbr (meaning myself) :D I tip/gift daily (altho I only tip to my 3/4 star nbrs) but I gift to everyone. I only gift parts. Never food unless I'm asked. I will help as many as I can. My ID is life77 plz understand that I clean my list frequently and I delete anyone who's 0 star rating. I usually only accept nbrs with 3/4 SR but I will help u even if ur not. As long as u tip or gift me daily:)

PloyM
08-02-12, 09:37 AM
I want the grill. Add me! I can also give grill or the ice cream machine back, your choice.

thishowidoit
08-02-12, 09:38 AM
i went appliance crazy too yesterday and bought 9 of each new appliance.. :sad face: i even denied some of the already complete appliances! now i feel bad for gifting out those plastic pieces at 5am.. oops!

life77
08-02-12, 09:38 AM
If u choose to add me from this forum, plz leave me a brief message letting me kno that u got my ID from this forum. Otherwise I won't accept ur nbr request. Jus wan to make sure it's ppl from here looking for help and willing to help me as well.

life77
08-02-12, 09:39 AM
i went appliance crazy too yesterday and bought 9 of each new appliance.. :sad face: i even denied some of the already complete appliances! now i feel bad for gifting out those plastic pieces at 5am.. oops!

lMAO glad I'm not alone:D

kkist39
08-02-12, 09:47 AM
I didn't know there was a new version. Never got a notice. Just downloaded and now I see the recipies

thishowidoit
08-02-12, 09:53 AM
lMAO glad I'm not alone:D

this is what i get for getting all pumped up cause i saw they were only 10Gs.. lol

life77
08-02-12, 09:55 AM
this is what i get for getting all pumped up cause i saw they were only 10Gs.. lol

Lmfao.. I kno. I wouldve bought more but I have a limit on how many Constructible appliances I buy at once. U kno bein that u have to ask for help from others.

bobbyrae
08-02-12, 09:59 AM

You declined the appliances?! Wow! Lol. Whyyyyyyyyy?! :p
I figure not everyone realised there were new appliances this morning either. I accepted some board and plastic and then saw that someone had sent me an ice cream machine appliance. I thought it was a glitch at first- that the plastic or the board was showing up as the whole appliance. Then i went to gift back and lo and behold there they were! The holy grail of gifts! Lol.

Thanks TL . That's all i'm saying. I had a couple built from parts but this really helps a lot.
Which now makes me wonder whether they might be pulling these appliances really soon.

life77
08-02-12, 10:02 AM
You declined the appliances?! Wow! Lol. Whyyyyyyyyy?! :p
I figure not everyone realised there were new appliances this morning either. I accepted some board and plastic and then saw that someone had sent me an ice cream machine appliance. I thought it was a glitch at first- that the plastic or the board was showing up as the whole appliance. Then i went to gift back and lo and behold there they were! The holy grail of gifts! Lol.

Thanks TL . That's all i'm saying. I had a couple built from parts but this really helps a lot.
Which now makes me wonder whether they might be pulling these appliances really soon.

I was wondering why decline them too. But didn't wan to ask LOL. I accepted them all and will continue to accept them as long as I can get them. Hey..... U can never have to many appliances:D. FOOD.. Yeeesss but not appliances

thishowidoit
08-02-12, 10:05 AM
my only explanation is that it was 5am lol! i will never make that mistake again that's for sure! i will gladly accept the appliances now that's for sure!

whitneyxo
08-02-12, 10:08 AM
People are sending me food and other parts still!!! Anybody who wants to send the ovens add whitneyxo only Got like 1 fire pit!!! Help please!! :)

2joos
08-02-12, 11:53 AM
i have received two ice cream machines and a fire pit but when i open them there is no food recipes to cook? Im using an iphone4 and no updates available. Any ideas?

cast1532
08-02-12, 11:57 AM
i have received two ice cream machines and a fire pit but when i open them there is no food recipes to cook? Im using an iphone4 and no updates available. Any ideas?

Did you download the new version of Restaurant Story? It's called Restaurant Story: World Games. If not, download it and the recipes will be there.

kahlan531
08-02-12, 12:08 PM

You still need to buy and construct one of each in order to complete the goals.

mazes1
08-02-12, 12:16 PM
I received a couple ice cream , but when I accept them I don't know where they go. They are not in my gifts or restaurant

life77
08-02-12, 12:19 PM
I received a couple ice cream , but when I accept them I don't know where they go. They are not in my gifts or restaurant

They're stored already under your appliances. It'll show the little number of how many u have next to the grill ice cream machine..etc.

tess84tess
08-02-12, 12:47 PM
Just a heads up to those of you trying to get as many appliances as gifts as possible - to complete some of the goals, you have to actually BUY one ice cream machine and one fire pit grill!

orchidchick
08-02-12, 12:50 PM
They have diappeared out of my gifts............. I can only gift the parts now.

Yup, they're gone! I was hoping for a few more so I could sell them off...at least I sent everyone a grill this morning! I feel like I made out pretty well with 8 Ice Cream machines and 10 grills!

cast1532
08-02-12, 12:50 PM
I don't have the option either. I have 16 Ice-Cream Machines and 9 Fire Pit Grills. It's better than nothing. I knew it was too good to be true.

sweetstuff525
08-02-12, 12:54 PM
Lol I knew it had to be a glitch ... But it was great while it lasted I got enough to be able to do my goals... I knew tl wasn't that nice... I got 20 free appliances

sweetstuff525
08-02-12, 12:55 PM
I don't have the option either. I have 16 Ice-Cream Machines and 9 Fire Pit Grills. It's better than nothing. I knew it was too good to be true.

Lol I got more grills than ice cream machines

PloyM
08-02-12, 12:59 PM
Is it just me or that I don't see the fire pit grill and the ice cream machine button in gift anymore? :O

Tempete8
08-02-12, 01:01 PM
I new it was a glitch to good thing I got some and returned the favor to my good nieghborss

lanadelgaga
08-02-12, 01:05 PM
Dang! I was hoping for some more. Oh well, I got plenty. I can't even use them since I'm only level 9 lol.

PloyM
08-02-12, 01:08 PM
So it's not just me :( dang.. It really gone now?

cast1532
08-02-12, 01:09 PM
I got 25 appliances because my neighbors sent me before 3:00am today and then afterwards. I'm glad I was awake at that time if not I would have miss it. And I also pull an all nighter because of Monster Story and gifting new neighbors the appliances.

OrdinaryJoe
08-02-12, 01:27 PM
What happens to those the appliances we sent out as gifts, but the recipient had not accepted?

Do they disappear, or will the recipient still be able to accept them now that they are no longer available for gifting?

PloyM
08-02-12, 01:46 PM
Good thing I got 7 grill and 3 ice cream machine, saved me some tools!

1crazycajun
08-02-12, 01:55 PM
I too received a few appliances as a gift , But there's no food to make with em !!!!! What's up with that ??????

queentina3
08-02-12, 02:01 PM
I too received a few appliances as a gift , But there's no food to make with em !!!!! What's up with that ??????

Did you check the 1st tab of the appliance? That is where the recipes are stored.

1crazycajun
08-02-12, 02:02 PM
Did you check the 1st tab of the appliance? That is where the recipes are stored.

Yes I checked them all......... They are all empty :(

queentina3
08-02-12, 02:03 PM
Yes I checked them all......... They are all empty :(

Try restarting your device. If you have the appliance, you should have the recipes.

chezdan61
08-02-12, 02:04 PM
I received an ice cream machine, but I 'm unable to prepare food on it. Does anyone know w

kooky panda
08-02-12, 02:07 PM
What happens to those the appliances we sent out as gifts, but the recipient had not accepted?

Do they disappear, or will the recipient still be able to accept them now that they are no longer available for gifting?
Players should be able to keep any pending gifts.

1crazycajun
08-02-12, 02:18 PM
Players should be able to keep any pending gifts.

What I want to know is , How come they gave them for us to gift and then took them away before we could gift back to those who sent them ?

1crazycajun
08-02-12, 02:22 PM
Try restarting your device. If you have the appliance, you should have the recipes.

Followed your advice queentina3 and restarted my iPad and still no food under any of the tabs cookbook for the machine

greygull
08-02-12, 02:24 PM
Followed your advice queentina3 and restarted my iPad and still no food under any of the tabs cookbook for the machine

Can you post a screenshot? Which device are you on?

kooky panda
08-02-12, 02:24 PM
What I want to know is , How come they gave them for us to gift and then took them away before we could gift back to those who sent them ?

This was a glitch and they did not intend for players to gift the whole appliance. They have now changed it back to what it should be- giving parts only.

1crazycajun
08-02-12, 02:29 PM
Can you post a screenshot? Which device are you on?

Luckly I just figured out how to post pictures lol

I"m on a iPad that's all I know , wifi connection only

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7117/7700446806_cbd92881fe_z.jpg

life77
08-02-12, 02:32 PM
Well to all those I've helped... I'm glad I could help. To those that added me after, I'm so sorry I wasn't able to get to u in time before they took it away.:( I'll still help u build tho. Whenever I can. We can help each other I'm still building the ones I bought.

sweetstuff525
08-02-12, 02:32 PM

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7117/7700446806_cbd92881fe_z.jpg

You don't have restaurant story world games you need to download it

greygull
08-02-12, 02:33 PM

Do you have the World Games app?

Nice job on posting the pic :)

1crazycajun
08-02-12, 02:35 PM
You don't have restaurant story world games you need to download it

I don't have none of the world games and I don't want to download any of them because I don't want to mess up the games I already have. I"m sick and tired of having to download this game and that game and I can't keep up with ones I got as it is.... TL needs to back off with all these forced games. If I got to download a game to get the food. I'll just sell the machine and be done with it. Not worth downloading a new game.

sweetstuff525
08-02-12, 02:36 PM
By the background you can tell its not the works games app... That's why he can't see the recipes.... If only I could find the link that goes directly

sweetstuff525
08-02-12, 02:37 PM
I don't have none of the world games and I don't want to download any of them because I don't want to mess up the games I already have. I"m sick and tired of having to download this game and that game and I can't keep up with ones I got as it is.... TL needs to back off with all these forced games. If I got to download a game to get the food. I'll just sell the machine and be done with it. Not worth downloading a new game.

Its not a new game... It's your same restaurant .. Just that it has Olympic updates decor chairs wall paper and goals

1crazycajun
08-02-12, 02:39 PM
By the background you can tell its not the works games app... That's why he can't see the recipes.... If only I could find the link that goes directly

LOL and HE is a She and has been for 51 long long years LOL

And I'm still not downloading another game !!! It's enough they shoved Stomie down our throats and I hate visiting him to see he's got a bigger place then me and lots more stuff , and he's 20 levels below me..........THAT JUST AIN'T RIGHT !!

sweetstuff525
08-02-12, 02:43 PM
LOL and HE is a She and has been for 51 long long years LOL

And I'm still not downloading another game !!! It's enough they shoved Stomie down our throats and I hate visiting him to see he's got a bigger place then me and lots more stuff , and he's 20 levels below me..........THAT JUST AIN'T RIGHT !!
Lol sorry I didn't know you was a she...but yeah if you do t want to download the new most updated version of restaurant story.. You won't see the recipes. Or any new content... Since the new content will be added to
To the updated. Erosion restaurant story world games

1crazycajun
08-02-12, 02:46 PM
Lol sorry I didn't know you was a she...but yeah if you do t want to download the new most updated version of restaurant story.. You won't see the recipes. Or any new content... Since the new content will be added to
To the updated. Erosion restaurant story world games

If I don't have to play it just download it to see the new content , then really what's the point. Just takes up space on my iPad , I think NOT !!
I'll just have a Garage Sale on Ice Machines LOL

sweetstuff525
08-02-12, 02:51 PM
If I don't have to play it just download it to see the new content , then really what's the point. Just takes up space on my iPad , I think NOT !!
I'll just have a Garage Sale on Ice Machines LOL

No once you download it you play on that one... Delete the regular restaurant app so it won't take up space... Once they stop supporting the world games app you can delete it and download the original one... You will have everything that you purchase in the app

1crazycajun
08-02-12, 03:11 PM
No once you download it you play on that one... Delete the regular restaurant app so it won't take up space... Once they stop supporting the world games app you can delete it and download the original one... You will have everything that you purchase in the app

Your missing my point, I do NOT want to play a different version just to get new content, it makes no sense to me. Download another instance of the same game, just to have them not support it at a later date and then go back to the previous games is just ridiculousness..

I"m not mentioning any names but one of my nbrs did not download the world version and has access to alllllll the new content... So that tells me that some do not have to download a new version...... Something is very fishy here and I know my fish !

cast1532
08-02-12, 03:12 PM
I been telling the whole day, that the reason you don't see the recipes is because you don't have Restaurant Story: World Games. In order to see the recipes you have download the new app. Why can't people believe me? This is for only iOS users. I don't if it's the same thing with Android players.

cast1532
08-02-12, 03:12 PM
Your missing my point, I do NOT want to play a different version just to get new content, it makes no sense to me. Download another instance of the same game, just to have them not support it at a later date and then go back to the previous games is just ridiculousness..

I"m not mentioning any names but one of my nbrs did not download the world version and has access to alllllll the new content... So that tells me that some do not have to download a new version...... Something is very fishy here and I know my fish !

What device is your neighbor playing? iOS or Android?

sweetstuff525
08-02-12, 03:13 PM

That neighbor is android... Your iOS ... That why they have all the content

1crazycajun
08-02-12, 03:16 PM
That neighbor is android... Your iOS ... That why they have all the content

Oh Well How fair is that do you think ? I would need too download a new version and they don't.... Told you I smelled fish !!

cast1532
08-02-12, 03:17 PM
Oh Well How fair is that do you think ? I would need too download a new version and they don't.... Told you I smelled fish !!

At least Android is getting the stuff unlike before. How is that fishy?

sweetstuff525
08-02-12, 03:19 PM

It's not so difficult to download the game and play on it and delete the other to free up space...but you dont want to .. So it's up to you... You will be missing a lot of stuff

1crazycajun
08-02-12, 03:21 PM
It's not so difficult to download the game and play on it and delete the other to free up space...but you dont want to .. So it's up to you... You will be missing a lot of stuff

Well it won't be the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last LOL...........Tap Tap Tap

cast1532
08-02-12, 03:23 PM
But if you have been playing TL games for a long time, you should be use to it. Like I am. I get excited when there's a new versions. I love seeing the new designs.

sweetstuff525
08-02-12, 03:24 PM
Well it won't be the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last LOL...........Tap Tap Tap

No it won't but don't you want the new stuff?

sweetstuff525
08-02-12, 03:25 PM
But if you have been playing TL games for a long time, you should be use to it. Like I am. I get excited when there's a new versions. I love seeing the new designs.

Cant wait for Halloween version and the christmas

cast1532
08-02-12, 03:27 PM
Cant wait for Halloween version and the christmas

Me too. Halloween is my favorite holiday. =)

Here's to download the new app:

Here's a direct link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/restaurant-story-world-games/id539003692?mt=8

1crazycajun
08-02-12, 03:42 PM
No it won't but don't you want the new stuff?

Not if I have to download a new version........ I didn' t even download the past ones they had so I'm not gonna start now . It's just not worth the hassle.

monkeynuts21
08-02-12, 04:04 PM

android don't get the goal recipes. android don't get any goals and therfore no extra xp points and no access to extra gems. yes you smell a fish but the bias is towards ios not android. if you downloaded world games and played for the goals you would see how unfair this is for android users.

1crazycajun
08-02-12, 04:30 PM
android don't get the goal recipes. android don't get any goals and therfore no extra xp points and no access to extra gems. yes you smell a fish but the bias is towards ios not android. if you downloaded world games and played for the goals you would see how unfair this is for android users.

I don't get all the goal recipes either, only a select few get the goals.....And yes I smell fish and I never said I was bias towards android users ! It's all directed at TL.. But of course people like to read into things what they want to read instead reading it for what it's saying.

mattyboo1
08-02-12, 06:29 PM
I can't gift appliances anymore

Tempete8
08-02-12, 06:43 PM

No one can

marrrina
08-02-12, 07:00 PM

As some speculated it was clearly a glitch. Good thing I accepted 7-8 of both appliances. No need for neighbors to gift me the parts to build them ^_^

bigbux3
08-02-12, 07:05 PM
I guess the maintenance "fixed" the appliance gifting, yet it didn't change my doubled gem prices!

PloyM
08-02-12, 07:06 PM
Good thing I got 9 grill and 3 ice cream machine, as I more preferred the grill.. Thx for the neighbor! I saved some tools!

cast1532
08-02-12, 07:07 PM
There was a maintenance going on? My games were never offline.

PloyM
08-02-12, 07:11 PM
There was a maintenance going on? My games were never offline.

There was but only a few minutes, I don't notice anything changed though, yet.

bigbux3
08-02-12, 07:31 PM
There was but only a few minutes, I don't notice anything changed though, yet.

I heard you can't gift appliances now.

PloyM
08-02-12, 07:34 PM
I heard you can't gift appliances now.

I already knew that way before the Maintence that we Just have.

kancilkiller
08-02-12, 07:34 PM
It was clearly a glich. I figured it out fast enough.

I then quickily massively drop a msg to every nbr of mine, tell them to mass send the Fire Pit Grill or Ice Cream Machine before TL fixes the glitch.
Then I declined all my pending gifts (I have a practice to accept all my gifts at one go after I got all 20 gifts), declined every new parts arrived, and accepted only Fire Pit Grill or Ice Cream Machine.

At the end of the day, 5 Fire Pit Grills and 15 Ice Cream Machines! Total of maximum 20 FREEBIES!

TL just fixed it, no more freebies. heheheh.... Anyway, everyone is happy about the freebies, except for TeamLava of course.

bigbux3
08-02-12, 07:46 PM
It was clearly a glich. I figured it out fast enough.

I then quickily massively drop a msg to every nbr of mine, tell them to mass send the Fire Pit Grill or Ice Cream Machine before TL fixes the glitch.
Then I declined all my pending gifts (I have a practice to accept all my gifts at one go after I got all 20 gifts), declined every new parts arrived, and accepted only Fire Pit Grill or Ice Cream Machine.

At the end of the day, 5 Fire Pit Grills and 15 Ice Cream Machines! Total of maximum 20 FREEBIES!

TL just fixed it, no more freebies. heheheh.... Anyway, everyone is happy about the freebies, except for TeamLava of course.

Don't tease TL, they may take the ones we've acquired from gifting!

88nightmare
08-02-12, 09:24 PM
Wow, I posted this last night before I went to bed and I come back and there are 16 pages... Unfortunately they've "fixed" it and all I got was 3 grills and 2 ice cream makers. Oh well, some is better than none. Just wish it had lasted another day or two.

seastripes
08-02-12, 09:54 PM
i was surprised when i wake up this morning and i receive some grills from my lovely neighbours but couldn't give them back :(
but overall i got 8 ice cream and 8 grill which is quite great :)

thatgirl444
08-03-12, 12:45 AM
i was also shocked...i received 3 ice cream and one grill....unfortunately when i tried repay the favour, the appliances were gone....booo...
Is it just me or the new update app icon looks like the food is sitting on garbage cans? Makes me feel when I go to play like I'm garbage picking...LOL

Debs4090
08-03-12, 02:11 AM
Still had all mine but they are basically useless if you want the goal ice cream you have to build the ice cream machine as gifted ones placed don't count towards the goal... Believe me I tried I had 8 ice cream machines & 6 fire grills. Placed ice cream machine exited game, entered game checked progress 0% on the buy ice cream machine so unless you only want to have 2 ice creams you are going to be forced to buy one & build it to get goal. Also who is the cook at TL as I personally don't want their scotch eggs if they cook them for 12 hours!!!! Wow should be able to use each one for Olympic shot putt by time it's cooked will be harder than a metal shot putt :p

purpsandherb
08-03-12, 03:18 AM
yup knew it was a mistake on tl's behalf. but was it a mistake? sume one better chek there workers.

cast1532
08-03-12, 05:00 AM
Still had all mine but they are basically useless if you want the goal ice cream you have to build the ice cream machine as gifted ones placed don't count towards the goal... Believe me I tried I had 8 ice cream machines & 6 fire grills. Placed ice cream machine exited game, entered game checked progress 0% on the buy ice cream machine so unless you only want to have 2 ice creams you are going to be forced to buy one & build it to get goal. Also who is the cook at TL as I personally don't want their scotch eggs if they cook them for 12 hours!!!! Wow should be able to use each one for Olympic shot putt by time it's cooked will be harder than a metal shot putt :p

How come for me it counted? I never completed the Fire Pit Grill or the Ice-Cream Machine and it's checked off in the goals. Before gifting the appliances I had only bought one of each and then I sold them off without them being built.

esmeetje1990
08-03-12, 09:14 AM
Sadly I only got a few, but I guess still better than none! Building some more at the moment, and then I get this one neighbor complaining on my wall that I am to send him regular parts instead of the new ones... Well I'm sorry, but we're not all so lucky to finish building enough in 1 day, and I assumed my neighbors would need more of the new parts, as I do myself. Sorry for the rant, but that just annoyed me.

cupidpokey
08-03-12, 02:04 PM
I recieved the fire pit and icecream machine as gifts, but they have no recipes to make! They are empty when you open them? Anybody experience this?

cast1532
08-03-12, 02:10 PM
Are you on Android? If you are, I don't know what to say. But if you are an iOS player, then you need to download Restaurant Story: World Games so you can access the recipes.

Which version of Restaurnat Story are you playing?

I feel like a broken record. Repeating this over and over.

yupiyupigumgum
08-04-12, 03:00 AM
I hope TL make blessed mistakes like this in near future. Gems on decorative items perhaps? :p

cast1532
08-04-12, 07:09 AM
I think someone in TL lost them some money.

bawpotter
08-04-12, 07:22 AM
I think someone in TL lost them some money.

There are a lot of companies that would fire somebody that made a mistake like that. But TL isn't one of them.

cast1532
08-04-12, 07:26 AM
There are a lot of companies that would fire somebody that made a mistake like that. But TL isn't one of them.

Ain't that the truth. That person is lucky.

purplegem611
08-04-12, 11:21 AM
If you want you can add me and I can gift you the Ice-Cream Machine.

I invited you... Just started playing to get gold on dragon not sure if I will continue, that's why I have waited to accept/invite new nbrs! I do tip and gift daily and if I quit I will let you know

staciibaby34
08-04-12, 12:37 PM
I received three ice cream machines and a fire pit. I still had to wait to reach a certain level to put ONE in my restaurant. I chose the fire pit. Problem is I cant use it, it comes with no recipes, none not even one so I can't even cook anything on it and now I have to wait to level up four levels before I can even get a new appliance.

sweetstuff525
08-04-12, 12:41 PM
I received three ice cream machines and a fire pit. I still had to wait to reach a certain level to put ONE in my restaurant. I chose the fire pit. Problem is I cant use it, it comes with no recipes, none not even one so I can't even cook anything on it and now I have to wait to level up four levels before I can even get a new appliance.
You have to download restaurant story world games to see the recipes... You can always stor you current appliances and take out the new ones

staciibaby34
08-04-12, 01:03 PM
OMG thank you so much for your comment. I'm level 48 and I didn't know I could store my appliances and buy another lmao. Thank you thank you. If I download restaurant story world games, do I keep my same level and my same restaurant?

sweetstuff525
08-04-12, 01:06 PM
OMG thank you so much for your comment. I'm level 48 and I didn't know I could store my appliances and buy another lmao. Thank you thank you. If I download restaurant story world games, do I keep my same level and my same restaurant?

Yes you stay same level same restaurant .. Same coins and gens you currently have.... You have goals and new Olympic decor

Your welcome

amckire23
08-05-12, 07:26 PM
add me please amckire23 and send me appliances please and thank you

sweetstuff525
08-05-12, 07:33 PM
add me please amckire23 and send me appliances please and thank you

There are no more free appliances... Tl removed them as a gift

amckire23
08-05-12, 07:41 PM
Thank you. You can still add me thank you

go4urs
08-06-12, 01:02 AM
No, u dont

tzmor
08-07-12, 06:24 PM
I just added world games because I was sent three ice cream machine and could not use them...I am excited..sent you an invite

ms_holla
08-12-12, 07:20 PM
Do you have to be a certain level to gift an appliance?

sweetstuff525
08-12-12, 08:16 PM
Do you have to be a certain level to gift an appliance?

They are no longer available to gift.. That nice glitch only stayed for like 12 hours then was removed