PDA

View Full Version : Weather

adelita
08-01-12, 06:17 PM
I don't know if anyone came up with an idea like this already but I think it would be awesome for city metro to add a feature were the weather is different rather than just clear skies. Maybe have some rainy cities and others snowy etc or maybe even have the weather the same as your location of where you are currently at...:p I don't know it might be a little too much to ask for but its just an idea I had.:)

mattyboo1
08-01-12, 06:19 PM
I don't know if anyone came up with an idea like this already but I think it would be awesome for city metro to add a feature were the weather is different rather than just clear skies. Maybe have some rainy cities and others snowy etc or maybe even have the weather the same as your location of where you are currently at...:p I don't know it might be a little too much to ask for but its just an idea I had.:)
I love That idea Let do it teamlava

bigbux3
08-01-12, 06:22 PM
I would like to see an evening feature. It's weird going from day and then when 7:00 hits, BOOM! Night falls.

Why not make a Bridge or a Freeway. All TeamLava has to do is make the parts and then the cars and people can drive and walk across it. It works because the ground is grass while in City Story is was just green.

sparks229
08-03-12, 05:39 PM
that would be so cool!

jayfirefly
08-03-12, 07:15 PM
Fantastic idea. It would be cute for leaves to fall in autumn and snow in the winter!

tr8on
08-06-12, 05:38 AM
I like the idea... but think of the possible performance issues with all the particle effects. :/ Might make the game very laggy for some people.

jayfirefly
08-06-12, 05:41 PM
Yeah I play my games on iPad so I'd be fine but phone users may have a problem

mushroom79
08-12-12, 04:13 AM
oh no. would there then be a city story metro 2 with all these features cos they need to write a new code.