PDA

View Full Version : unhappy customers but plenty of food and seats

ladybugrentals
08-01-12, 06:00 PM
In the last week I am noticing my customers are unhappy when I first login. It has taken my rating down to 82....yes it does quickly rebound. I have always kept 100 satisfaction. Just wondering if it is just me or if I am missing something.
Thanks bunches

bigbux3
08-01-12, 06:27 PM
Do they even sit down at a table?

midori88
08-07-12, 01:12 PM
I have a similar problem. Very little customers enter my bakery (like 4 or 5 at a time). I have ample food, table and chairs. My rating is now down to low 40's and my bakery doesn't make much money. I don't know why this is happening and I'm very frustrated.

mposey
08-07-12, 01:36 PM
I've noticed this too. Sometimes I'll have only 3 costumers in my bakery at one time. My rating hasn't gone down that I know of but not making as much money as before. From what I've read it's a TL servers problem that has t been fixed yet.

tamsharley
08-07-12, 04:20 PM
Whew! I've noticed this too. Just today it started. Glad I'm not alone. It's definitely weird and needs fixing. I've played for a year n half now at 100. Now it's dropping like crazy to 85!! Help!!

marrrina
08-07-12, 04:34 PM
Based on other threads I heard after the latest game update (to the original version, at least) that some people have noticed significantly fewer customers and that this problem has yet to be addressed by TL

queentina3
08-08-12, 05:24 AM
The declining customers are not affecting the heart rate though, this issue of the heart rate lowering must be due to something else. The known TL bug for iOS is that when your game is open for a significant amount of time, the customers coming in start to decline until you only have 1 or 2, but the heart rate stays at 100.

For those having the issue of a declining heart rate, can you post pics of your places?