PDA

View Full Version : Discussions about RSWG Goals (not completing them)

greygull
08-01-12, 03:30 PM
Feel free to discuss the new Goals here!

If you are discussing about completing the goals, please use this thread http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32932-RS-World-Game-Goals

bigbux3
08-01-12, 03:43 PM
I hope we get gem goals! I went from 9 gems in Bakery Story to 62 gems!

queentina3
08-01-12, 03:49 PM
The prizes are better than what we got in BS, but the steps stink. I DO NOT want to have to back $1 and $2 dishes AGAIN!

WHY TL, WHY???? Burritos and Pumpkin Pie again???? Aren't you as sick of those dishes as most users are??? UGH.

*whimpers*

queentina3
08-01-12, 03:50 PM
Supposed to be BAKE, not BACK. *grumbles about no edit button*

bigbux3
08-01-12, 04:06 PM
The prizes are better than what we got in BS, but the steps stink. I DO NOT want to have to back $1 and $2 dishes AGAIN!

WHY TL, WHY???? Burritos and Pumpkin Pie again???? Aren't you as sick of those dishes as most users are??? UGH.

*whimpers*

Supposed to be BAKE, not BACK. *grumbles about no edit button*

I hear you! These goals look harder and seem like they'll take longer than the Bakery goals. There isn't even a lot of stuff in this update while Bakery got a LOAD of content. Plus, some of the items released are ridiculous and the colors wouldn't be my choice.

Yeah. You'll keep grumbling about that edit button for a LOOOOOONG time.

queentina3
08-01-12, 04:13 PM
I hear you! These goals look harder and seem like they'll take longer than the Bakery goals. There isn't even a lot of stuff in this update while Bakery got a LOAD of content. Plus, some of the items released are ridiculous and the colors wouldn't be my choice.

Yeah. You'll keep grumbling about that edit button for a LOOOOOONG time.

What is really funny, but not, is that most of the goal rewards are olympic type items and by the time we complete the goals and get the prizes, the olympics will be over and we'll be decorating for the Fall. :rolleyes:

sweetstuff525
08-01-12, 04:17 PM
What oven is the spice and pork salsa?

bigbux3
08-01-12, 04:17 PM
What is really funny, but not, is that most of the goal rewards are olympic type items and by the time we complete the goals and get the prizes, the olympics will be over and we'll be decorating for the Fall. :rolleyes:

Exactly! I've never heard of Torch Ice Cream, by the way.

bigbux3
08-01-12, 04:18 PM

It might be that new grill.

sweetstuff525
08-01-12, 04:20 PM
It might be that new grill.

Ugh I guess I'll save that goal till the end ... I can't decide which goal to do first ... It's overwhelming

bigbux3
08-01-12, 04:21 PM
Ugh I guess I'll save that goal till the end ... I can't decide which goal to do first ... It's overwhelming

I can't either. The app was released too late. I won't be done in time. I just finished my "last" BS goal this morning. I'm not doing the fountain goal.

queentina3
08-01-12, 04:29 PM
Do The World Games goal first, it gives a recipe. A recipe that will be needed for the London Summers goal anyways.

cast1532
08-01-12, 04:30 PM

You have to do the World Games. It's the first goal it pops up.

Do The World Games goal first, it gives a recipe. A recipe that will be needed for the London Summers goal anyways.

That's what I meant. The cook time is 12 hours.

sweetstuff525
08-01-12, 04:46 PM

Okay I'll. Thanks I'll do that one first ... Good timing to when I wake up at 7am they will be ready lol

sweetstuff525
08-01-12, 04:50 PM
Greygull or kooky can you ask tl to make the needed parts giftable starting tommorow?

greygull
08-01-12, 04:59 PM
Greygull or kooky can you ask tl to make the needed parts giftable starting tommorow?

Already asked :)

I caught that as soon as the game came out, and flagged it right away. I don't know when it will be started, but I hope by tomorrow as well.

sweetstuff525
08-01-12, 05:02 PM

I caught that as soon as the game came out, and flagged it right away. I don't know when it will be started, but I hope by tomorrow as well.

Thanks

mattyboo1
08-01-12, 06:23 PM
I'm going on vacation soon better Hurry up on those goal

bigbux3
08-01-12, 06:26 PM
I'm going on vacation soon better Hurry up on those goal

You have 33 days to complete the goals.

Has anyone received any "Game" Goals?

bobbyrae
08-01-12, 06:35 PM

It's on the new grill.
The new grill recipes: http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/eae0f9ad.jpg

The ice cream machine recipes (with locked recipe)
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/fe31de9f.jpg

The pudding with currants is on the oven:
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/47c12c72.jpg

The scotch eggs is on the stove:
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/9aac7793.jpg

bobbyrae
08-01-12, 06:36 PM

Not me. I still have the dragon and war game goals though which i am not doing. So not sure if more will pop up if i complete those two.,Hoping they will go away soon. -.-

greygull
08-01-12, 06:37 PM

Faster than that! They're now available! :)

queentina3
08-01-12, 06:41 PM
These servings are awful for the amount of time it takes to cook them. Even me with a ton of food in RS is going to see some of that dwindle while trying to master these recipes and do the goals. :rolleyes:

kooky panda
08-01-12, 06:41 PM

I have the new world game goals on RS.

queentina3
08-01-12, 06:42 PM

bigbux means goals for other games or on other games goals to download RS world games version.

bigbux3
08-01-12, 06:46 PM

I meant goals like: Download Fashion Story WG or Download City Story Metro. Download Dragon Story.
Those goals. I don't know what to cal them because we don't get gems for downloading games.

marrrina
08-01-12, 07:02 PM
I'm just glad that all the decorative items we're required to buy to complete goals are for coins and not gems like some of the goals in Bakery Story and Fashion Story.

Not crazy about reviving pumpkin pie and burritos on my menu though.

Shylore
08-02-12, 02:44 PM
Well. I like the colors and like that we have some new fun stuff to do. So thanks TL!

ariesblu
08-02-12, 05:59 PM
Will the goal items be made available to Android?

keviPad
08-02-12, 06:10 PM
Ill admit I got really excited this time. Im went full steam at these goals. So excited, im down 15gems. I tapping too crazy (trap?). Thats what I get. Shoulda just bought that overpriced appliance slot. Still holding out by the way. I will never pay more than 24 gems for anymore slots. (currently 18+9 slots btw).

Its okay this time. Weve gotten so many gems for just downloading/playing other games lately. Life evens out. Cant win cant lose.

Too be honest i dont really like goals. Too overwhelming =D. Im an story game addict.

greygull
08-02-12, 06:57 PM
Will the goal items be made available to Android?

I've asked about that, waiting for an answer. The CMs are looking into it.

zomgoodness
08-21-12, 10:37 AM
Please help me. How do I get BBQ chicken wings? I am almost done with the goals. This on is holding me up. Thx

KadeeDid
08-21-12, 10:49 AM
Please help me. How do I get BBQ chicken wings? I am almost done with the goals. This on is holding me up. Thx

it is the grill ( regular one). I did that first. still don't have torch ice cream and finally stored some appliances and bought more so I can cook up a storm. finishing off burritos, scotch eggs, continuing with pumpkin pie, pudding and built fire grill so cooking up that pork and salsa!

JohnDede
08-21-12, 02:19 PM
You should make the goal(s) that lead to a recipe a priority. If you miss the recipe while it's a goal, there are 2 gems you'll never get.

I don't worry about the rest. They all ask me to buy things I neither need or want most of the time.

roquejumpy
08-30-12, 08:35 PM
We just got goals in bakery story when do we get them for restaurant story

jazziejazz06
08-30-12, 09:15 PM
We just got goals in bakery story when do we get them for restaurant story

I don't have goals in either right now and I'm on an iPhone, are you?

kooky panda
08-30-12, 09:17 PM
I don't have goals in either right now and I'm on an iPhone, are you?
Androids received an update yesterday to Bakery and they received goals.