PDA

View Full Version : World games recipes

thomaaas
08-01-12, 02:57 PM
Are the new world games themed recipes temporary? Will they disappear in a few weeks just like some of the halloween, christmas and valentine recipes?

cast1532
08-01-12, 03:08 PM
I think they will go away but as long as you have the appliance you can bake any of them at any time. Because they will be in your storage. I still have the appliances from Christmas.

bigbux3
08-01-12, 03:21 PM
This looks like it could be the Beta Version. There are no other pictures in the App Store besides the loading screen. The goals aren't released yet. And there's supposed to be more content released. There isn't as much stuff than there was in Bakery Story.

thomaaas
08-01-12, 04:02 PM
Are the new world games themed recipes temporary? Will they disappear in a few weeks just like some of the halloween, christmas and valentine recipes?
Yeah, I think that we get to keep the recipes on the new ovens, and probably the podium cake too because we had to unlock them by finishing a goal. But the pool pie and the other pie will be gone.

thomaaas
08-01-12, 04:03 PM
This looks like it could be the Beta Version. There are no other pictures in the App Store besides the loading screen. The goals aren't released yet. And there's supposed to be more content released. There isn't as much stuff than there was in Bakery Story.
What are you talking about? The goals are released and there's plenty of new content...

bigbux3
08-01-12, 04:09 PM
What are you talking about? The goals are released and there's plenty of new content...

I posted this in the wrong thread. Sorry.

melby29
08-01-12, 05:15 PM
Yeah, I think that we get to keep the recipes on the new ovens, and probably the podium cake too because we had to unlock them by finishing a goal. But the pool pie and the other pie will be gone.

I'm an Android player, so I had podium cake from the beginning, not as a goal. I guess that means I will lose all 3 :-( I love the podium cake, it is sooooo cute!

chunkymonkie
08-01-12, 10:05 PM
How do you unlock the podium cake? I already have the goal that says to bake 20 podium cakes, but my podium cake is still locked. Can anyone tell me what goal unlocks it? I only have 12 days to complete my goal. Someone please help. Thnx.

chunkymonkie
08-01-12, 10:22 PM
How do you unlock the podium cake? I already have the goal that says to bake 20 podium cakes, but my podium cake is still locked. Can anyone tell me what goal unlocks it? I only have 12 days to complete my goal. Someone please help. Thnx.

Sorry. Found the answer to my question on another thread. Thnx.

queentina3
08-02-12, 06:41 AM
I'm an Android player, so I had podium cake from the beginning, not as a goal. I guess that means I will lose all 3 :-( I love the podium cake, it is sooooo cute!

Actually you may not. Usually a recipe that was unlocked by a goal doesn't go away, and since Android also got that recipe, it will most likely stay for them as well. Maybe an Android player can check their Candy Cane machine and see if both recipes are still there, as a test, because one of those was locked by a goal for iOS devices and we still have it, so most likely Android does as well, since they were given that recipe too.