PDA

View Full Version : Level 39 and no Diamond

freeJess
08-01-12, 11:31 AM
I'm starting to think this game is rigged.... I have tried every combo of the 4 main elements possible, more times than I care to admit, basically since I started playing this game, which at nearly level 40 is quite a while. What do I have to do Team Lava!?!? I play several other TL games and have NEVER had this level of difficulty, frustration, impossibility in any other game. This is ridiculous.

spiralraindrop
08-01-12, 11:45 AM
I think it's luck. Or it's just TeamLava letting our hopes down. :/
I got mine on my sixth try.

freeJess
08-01-12, 11:49 AM
Ah, you are lucky! :) They need to make it a little less random though, my inability to finish this goal for months is making me lose interest in the game.

sweetstuff525
08-01-12, 11:49 AM
Level 38 ... Still no diamond which means no crusader

freeJess
08-01-12, 12:00 PM
I was enjoying the game at first, collecting all the different dragons. At this point though, between the long breeding and hatching times, difficulty getting gold, and impossibility of breeding several dragons and completing goals, it's becoming a chore.

stormy168
08-01-12, 12:07 PM
teamlava has seen and heard these types of complaints all before and has done nothing about it. their rationale is that the harder you try the more you'll appreciate it when you actually get it.

lol.

danstonia
08-01-12, 01:19 PM
I am at level 36 and continue to try. I don't mind the difficult in trying to get the diamond. The 20 hours for the common coral ****s me. The wait time should have to do with the rarity.

gfab2000
08-01-12, 01:25 PM
I am lvl 43 with no diamond..:P But I have only been playing for 1 month, so I am not too angry. Right now I am on my 41st try of firestrom x island...Gotten a few super rares with this combo so far though, which is nice.

irishmeagan
08-01-12, 03:02 PM
I just got a diamond last weekend and I'm almost level 50! I got like 6 rare dragons in a row and now I'm only missing 3. I don't know what happened, but I'm enjoying it a little bit more now. I just wish we could quit the breeding process without paying..just cancel it..not finish it. I am trying for a familiar dragon and have gotten a million poisons. I know how long they take so as soon as they pop up I want them GONE!

firewhisker950
08-01-12, 04:04 PM
It's okay, you aren't alone! Level 38, no diamond! :( Least i have 20-ish rares, 2 of them super rares: a forestfire and atlantis.

phoenixmap
08-02-12, 12:42 AM
i am 48 still no diamond T^T

Titania_Erza
08-02-12, 12:45 AM
I'm level 33 don't get diamond yet.. Still waiting for surprise luck

mcbeardson
08-02-12, 02:44 AM
I'm almost lvl 37 and have gotten almost all of rare/super rare dragons (apart from familiar and planet) trying for a diamond. The payout for when you do get it is great enough to continue trying. I got the 1500 gold when the scorpion quest glitched on two devices and blew through all of it trying to get one, and yet still nothing.

khanine
08-02-12, 03:30 AM
It's okay honey, I'm level 46 and about to be 47 and no diamond too!! :D (or more like D: lol)

Titania_Erza
08-02-12, 03:36 AM
Diamond dragon needs luck and passion... I just always wait for surprise luck! Lot of players use Firestorm x Island or Eagle x Serpent to get DIAMOND

sam8881
08-02-12, 09:39 AM
I'm getting tired of the hope of hatching diamond.. I'm trying for weeks on end now.

Lipuro
08-02-12, 12:33 PM
44 no diamond. ;P

crystalrayn3
08-03-12, 01:03 AM
Level 44 & still working towards Diamond. It gets annoying when the updates are for new dragons requiring Diamond to breed. They're out of my reach & it becomes discouraging afterwhile.

tasjatjuh157
08-03-12, 01:43 AM
I'm at level 48, been trying to get my diamond for 3 weeks in a row now, just the 4 element combos... im not giving up yet but i notice that my enthousiasme for the game fades with every failed attemp! I got a few rarer ones breeding these combos but still, if i need to go forward with breeding i need the diamond! JUst one, is all im asking.... still missing a mistmoth, familiar and the trickster! any tips on these are welcome!

bahamamama12
08-03-12, 03:52 AM
Guys, I habe the same problem like you do. I'm in level 38 and tried the diamond for at least 70 times. I even speeded up with gold as much as I could what means I did spend some real money as well. It is so frustrating to alwalys get the same common dragons which take like 20 hours. I wrote to TL to complain but they just recommended me the forum. No game is so annoying and frustrating like this one and then I see people who are at level 20 having the diamond this is really freaking me out. I think TL is playing with us and I'm going to delete this stupid game soon!

juvides
08-03-12, 09:46 AM
Lvl 41 here and no diamond I have been playing since the game started, I got the athletic right off first try but have breed the firestorm and island almost 200 times and still no diamond.

dragonolic
08-03-12, 02:59 PM
I've tried fIr three weeks solid and even spetm $30 worth of gold to power through at one time.

jellybeanicecream
08-03-12, 04:17 PM
Me too...level 49, and have been able to breed everything except diamond, and obviously the diamond hybrids. I'm getting fed up, too. I was buying quantities of gold every so often to speed up breeding, but I have tried so many times without success to breed the diamond that I have reached a point where I will not give TeamLava any more of my money unless a diamond egg finds its way into my nest. The diamond hybrids are salt in the wounds for those of us who keep trying and trying.

bridgett400
08-03-12, 08:28 PM
I'm a level 46 and still no diamond.....

dragonolic
08-04-12, 04:37 AM
Built a diamond habitat
Leveled island to 10 (even though I hate how they look at that level), firestorm already at 10
Tried them both on different sides
Tried different combos of the 4 elements
Spent another $10 actual money
Downloaded their other games to get the 30 gold
= Spent around 1000 gold, three solid weeks, $40 real money
* I have lost count of how many attempts that totals somewhere after 30, but if there is any sort of odds at play, I have to have met the numbers several times.

Sharing to let you all know what HASN'T made a difference. And also to vent a bit of my anger and frustration. ;)

Skyler1802
08-04-12, 08:42 AM
no diamond means no crusader or gold dragons :(

Limaxa
08-04-12, 08:51 AM
Level 40 and no Diamond :D

mudpievivi
08-04-12, 09:08 AM
Level 38 n no diamond n some of the newer rares...worse is I lost 160+ gold for no reason! Argh...

knitwitkids
08-04-12, 11:02 AM
Level 40 and no sign of a diamond despite numerous tries and different combos I am really getting brassed off!! I have sold loads of commons and now for the last two levels 39 and 40, I cannot buy habitats because i am at max. Wondering at what level can I purchase habitats again. Also I tried to expnd and TL took all my maps but not the money but didnt expand. I am having to ask for more maps!!

northsweets
08-04-12, 11:26 AM
Level 40 and no sign of a diamond despite numerous tries and different combos I am really getting brassed off!! I have sold loads of commons and now for the last two levels 39 and 40, I cannot buy habitats because i am at max. Wondering at what level can I purchase habitats again. Also I tried to expnd and TL took all my maps but not the money but didnt expand. I am having to ask for more maps!!

25 habitats is the limit for the game.

LBXodin123
08-16-13, 04:18 AM
My friend is level 95 and still no diamond( I have diamond :) )

jua1978
08-16-13, 04:22 AM
I am on level 96 and also still dont have a diamond dragon

aussiejules
08-16-13, 04:36 AM
I am on level 96 and also still dont have a diamond dragon

it is luck im level 96 and have all diamond dragons minus 2 just keep trying;)

sunkalito
08-16-13, 05:21 AM
I got my first diamond dragon last week, at level 121!

Dragonnat
08-16-13, 06:06 AM
Level 98 and still no diamond. I've given up. Tried for about 6 months & no luck. It kind of takes some of the fun out of the game.

mrarfan
08-16-13, 06:18 AM
Well....I'm LV98 still no Diamond but I'm good with it :)
My neighbour (Wol's Island) is LV150 also no Diamond xD

ganodustin
08-16-13, 07:08 AM
chill out! you're not the only one. some people are lv 80's 90's and still no diamond.

dinendash7474
08-16-13, 02:50 PM
Level 90 and no sniff of a Diamond. Getting old too, need the Diamond dragons for the battle tournaments!!

lollipop_rp
08-16-13, 03:13 PM
Hey I just got diamond at level 72
I'm about level 97 now.

My diamond hybrids are another story. I got gold trying for mythic and I got quetzal at level 95 when I was trying for it during returned

kms899
08-16-13, 04:20 PM
it was around level 75 when I got mine.

lala_gabbana
08-16-13, 04:38 PM
Im lvl 118 and guess what.. No diamond. Cant find the time to try for one, ive been trailing behind on dragons since the pink hybrids.

Disel8
08-16-13, 05:00 PM
I didn't get diamond until level 70!

08-16-13, 05:09 PM
I got my diamond on level 26 I think. On this account I was level 39 or something. It will come when it comes, not usually when you plan it out. When breeding just throw four colors in and the shock will be there, when you say you could care less.

tuskmage
08-16-13, 05:43 PM
Im lvl 118 and guess what.. No diamond. Cant find the time to try for one, ive been trailing behind on dragons since the pink hybrids.

You always have time to try for diamonds. Don't set your mind to hunt for Diamonds. Always put 4 elements in the den for whatever you are going after. For example, I'm currently going after a few dragons, Mask, Troll, Summer & Leo, so I'm putting Jade/Kite in my den. That will give me enough elements to go after all the dragons I want & Diamond could happen in that combo too; which I hope not. Hope your Diamond will find your soon. ;)

kms899
08-16-13, 06:09 PM

without the diamond, you are loosing out, get one before you go for any other dragon.

zyxme
08-16-13, 08:22 PM
It's okay, you aren't alone! Level 38, no diamond! :( Least i have 20-ish rares, 2 of them super rares: a forestfire and atlantis.

Same. Level 81 now and no diamond. It's hard to keep four elements in the den at all times because of the constant limited dragons. Having a diamond would be so much easier. I joined the game around thanksgiving last year so I think I have tried in total for diamond about 3 months worth of game play and a month for infinity with no luck.

Keelia1Kacila
08-16-13, 10:08 PM
I'm starting to think this game is rigged.... I have tried every combo of the 4 main elements possible, more times than I care to admit, basically since I started playing this game, which at nearly level 40 is quite a while. What do I have to do Team Lava!?!? I play several other TL games and have NEVER had this level of difficulty, frustration, impossibility in any other game. This is ridiculous.

Ok, here is what has worked for me, my husband and 3 of my 4 kids. Eagle Lv.10 Island Lv. 10, now here is the thing. I know everybody gets upset when you breed over and over and still don't get the diamond. But since the diamond is the oldest of ultra rare dragons, it can longer to get. My husband had to consistently breed those 2 dragons with a break for one solid month. We have been playing dragon story from the very beginning. Back when there was only about 10-15 dragons in the whole game. And the diamond was hard to get back then, now, it is even harder, but you will get it, you just have to be patient and stick it out. But use those 2 dragons at those levels, they work, I promise.

wayneh23
08-16-13, 11:29 PM
You think diamond is a hard dragon to get, wait till you get 1 then try for some of the diamond hybrids, then you will understand what frustrating is, i would say i have put diamond/air together 500 times and no gold dragon.
Island(epic)/Firestorm(epic) worked for me, but i wasn't actually trying for diamond, just do some random breeding worked for me.

Oliver118
08-17-13, 12:09 AM
OK, I have been playing since DS's release last May, I am level 59, guess what-no Diamond! (right now I don't really have time to try) OK, once I get Independence I will try again for Diamond. Once I get it, problemo solved! (though I know that it's not nearly as simple as that)

sassylis
08-17-13, 01:26 AM
I've been playing since the beginning and am level 98 and I still haven't got a diamond nor most of the other rares one but I'm still here plodding along and I'd like to think I'll get it one day...soon lol!! xx

sunkalito
08-17-13, 02:36 AM
without the diamond, you are loosing out, get one before you go for any other dragon.

What? No. Always go for limited editions first. Diamonds ain't running off nowhere ;) (well, quetzal did, but that was a stupid mistake and i am sure team lava will eventually bring it back. They HAVE to).
I always bred specific colors for the dragons i wanted. And in "intervals" i would mix 4 or more colors randomly. Maybe because I was always so specific, but it took me quite a while to get a diamond....it's ridiculous. Level 121, over 1 year of playing. Eeesh.

pyolpit
08-17-13, 02:47 AM
I got mine while trying for black hybrids on lvl 67, since they come relatively easy on my acc... and black hybrid+anything is giving me rare and super rare dragons... So I guess it depends on the individual coding of a game.(the combo was deep+luck, and it was their first time together). My point is don't lose hope just keep switching and mixing, the usual combinations might not work for everyone, but since the diamond can come from every four element together, you can try for other dragons and still get it.

kwhales
08-17-13, 07:30 AM

No you are not. If you keep trying for diamond, you are losing out. Breed for what you like, just remember to always try and use for unique elements. Yep the fails are greater, but so is your chance at a diamond.

It took my super sweet neighbor forever to get her little lux, so anything is possible.

Beneath
08-17-13, 08:36 AM
Level 70 here! And no diamond :D

funnyrandomness5112
08-17-13, 08:47 AM
I was about level 52 when I got my Diamond...

Kay_LaLa
08-17-13, 01:40 PM
I'm currently at level 77 and do not have a diamond dragon either. I'm starting to think diamond has some sort of vendetta against me, and I am starting to take it very personally! :(

8826tinamarie
08-17-13, 01:51 PM
Leave 66 and still no diamond. Plus I keep hearing about a spell shop where you can get one, but I can't find a spell shop any where

dragon1fighter
08-17-13, 03:29 PM
I was about level 52 when I got my Diamond...

I was level 19 I think and got my second diamond at level 22 :)

dragon1fighter
08-17-13, 03:29 PM
Leave 66 and still no diamond. Plus I keep hearing about a spell shop where you can get one, but I can't find a spell shop any where

How do you get one from spell shop I don't know how to do it

kwhales
08-17-13, 03:53 PM

Spell shop is for IOS devices only. And, you cannot get a diamond from it. This dragon must be bred using 4 unique elements.

08-18-13, 09:27 AM

Must be one of those silly urban legend rumors, like you could breed a treasure dragon.

elektraalpha
08-18-13, 10:49 AM
I use sunrise and mirage. Made it 5 elements to get diamond. I got it at lv 70 something.

sunkalito
08-18-13, 11:34 AM
Must be one of those silly urban legend rumors, like you could breed a treasure dragon.

LOL xD

megaloos
08-18-13, 11:40 AM
Level 39?? Hah! I'm at level 107 and no diamond. I long ago gave up on the expectation of ever getting one.

sunkalito
08-18-13, 12:00 PM
Level 39?? Hah! I'm at level 107 and no diamond. I long ago gave up on the expectation of ever getting one.

this thread was started a long time ago, the level cap wasn't even on the 65 I believe :p I had given up for months too, but two weeks ago I got my diamond baby. :) at level 121!!! so, you never know... expect the unexpected. I certainly did NOT expect her (yes, my baby Lux is a girl) to come along!

miget411
08-18-13, 03:08 PM
I am lv 96 and just got my first 44 hr breed time.

sunkalito
08-18-13, 04:02 PM
I am lv 96 and just got my first 44 hr breed time.

Wow!!you've been around for a while too, i remember. Congratulations :D we should have a support group for "late diamond bloomers" ! XD

candletown
08-18-13, 05:17 PM
When you get to level 96 like I am and you still don't have a diamond. Which I still don't then you can complain. I can have done all combinations multiple times and still no diamond. I have given up. At this point I have decided that if it happens I will just be pleasantly surprised. I refuse to waste anymore time and effort on it and I WILL. NOT spend gold on it. I would rather buy other dragons now I am so over trying to bred a diamond.

Kami365
08-18-13, 08:31 PM
I'm Level 135 without Diamond,Cool yay!!

miget411
08-18-13, 08:38 PM
I have been testing a theory on breeding lately that I think helped me get my diamond. I am only breeding at the exact moment on the hour and if I get something I have been trying for I speed it it and throw in another combo for a dragon I am trying for. So today at 3pm PST I tossed in 2 stone dragons trying for mossrock and got 8 hrs. Sped it up and it was mossrock so I tossed in aether and parakeet, hoping maybe diamond as a fail for aurora.

Now I have had a few fails with my new theory but my last success got me turquoise and golem in a row at 1pm yesterday. If first speed up is a fail common time I just let time play out to save gold.