PDA

View Full Version : Gift question

PloyM
08-01-12, 09:02 AM
It might be little confusing but if you read on, you might notice.

So, let say I have a stove which only need one paint and I request about 4 people to that one paint that I needed. The question is, if all four people accept my request, does all four paint from four people going to my storage or is it going to be just one paint and the other three to away?

Thanks!

insydr79
08-01-12, 09:29 AM
The 3 extra paint would be placed in a storage if sorts, and you will be able to use those 3 toward your next appliance.

PloyM
08-01-12, 09:46 AM
So if I need one paint, and I request all one hundred of my friends and they all accept,then I will have plenty of paint? (this is an if statement)

insydr79
08-01-12, 12:46 PM
You can receive up to 20 requests per day for these parts. If you do send the request to a total of 100 friends, and all accept the request, you will receive up to 20 paint per day over the next 5 days. Be careful to do this, because, yes, it stocks you up on paint, but it also ties up several days worth of parts requests.

PloyM
08-01-12, 12:53 PM
What if I separate the amount to each things? Like 100 friends and separate to 5 things, 20 people each different things? Can I do that each day? Or I can't.

insydr79
08-01-12, 12:54 PM
I got impatient, and sent out the same request to over 200 friends for a specific world games part, and it took darn near 10 days to get them all in. I'm just now starting to get my more recent requests, and I'm sure i have an extreme overabundance of my initially requested part. Unfortunately, since it is a seasonal world games part, i am unlikely to ever need this part again. Again..be careful.

insydr79
08-01-12, 12:57 PM
That would be the best idea. The FYI here is that what you receive each day totally depends on which neighbors log in and accept the request first. You may receive 20 paint one day, and 10 gears, 5 metal sheets, and 5 fuses the next day. But to answer your question, that is definitely the best way to process a request

insydr79
08-01-12, 12:59 PM
You can request all you want each day, but will only receive a total of up to 20. The rest of your requests go into a que, and will be processed the following day and so forth