PDA

View Full Version : ...you!

anketam
08-01-12, 07:56 AM
I just discovered that any word containing the word [] is being treated as an inappropriate word and thus cannot be posted on people's in game message boards. This is a big problem for me since my id is anketam and so I cannot post my id on any board including my own. Not to mention this also affects the 300+ english words that contain tam. Examples include:
Tame, vitamin, contament, histamine, metamorphosis, stamp, and Potamic. Please remove the business rule causing this. I put this in the category of filters that end up censoring grass.

This is occuring in the android version

lin77
08-01-12, 08:23 AM
I just discovered that any word containing the word 'tam' is being treated as an inappropriate word and thus cannot be posted on people's in game message boards. This is a big problem for me since my id is anketam and so I cannot post my id on any board including my own. Not to mention this also affects the 300+ english words that contain tam. Examples include:
Tame, vitamin, contament, histamine, metamorphosis, stamp, and Potamic. Please remove the business rule causing this. I put this in the category of filters that end up censoring grass.

This is occuring in the android version

Its funny how u can use these words in ur id and on the forum w/o it being censored but you cant post it on wall's! Dumb if u ask me! I'm sure this thread will be locked soon.......

kooky panda
08-01-12, 10:51 AM
Discuussing the in game filter is not forum appropriate. You can send an email to support@teamlava.com to let them know the issue with posting your storm ID. They will be able to assist you.