PDA

View Full Version : Missing gems

ljsae
08-01-12, 04:45 AM
Anyone notice gems missing from your game?! I seem to me missing close to 200 Gems..I did contact TL but don't expect much...

ButterPanda
08-03-12, 10:28 AM
Glad to hear you already contacted TL. They should be able to tell you what happened to the Gems.

landa001
08-06-12, 04:10 AM
YES!!! RS I had 147 hard earned gems. I left the game & came back & had 5 gems!!! So I had 142 gems taken. This happen to me before in BS & TL said I bought a candy table. No I did not because I had no room for anything & I was trying to expand. TL refused to give back my gems & remove item. So after 142 gems missing I looked at my storage & saw TL purchased 4 couches (the same at that) & 2 other display items. I am trying to expand RS & 4 couches & other items no where on my map. I am just shocked that TL can do this to ppl unfairly. I have notified them & hope they correct. I have decided if not I will no longer play any more TL games & will try other mobile games. I am no longer interested in my game play unless TL corrects. Good luck to you getting back your gems & post if you do or reason why TL returned or not.