PDA

View Full Version : My Gems have disappeared!!

Unregistered
11-17-10, 12:10 PM
Omg!! I Can not believe this, 20 of my gems have disappeared. This is absaloutly disgraceful. I am not a happy bunny!!! This is not right team lava!! I want my gems back!!!

Unregistered
11-21-10, 08:11 PM
Omg!! I Can not believe this, 20 of my gems have disappeared. This is absaloutly disgraceful. I am not a happy bunny!!! This is not right team lava!! I want my gems back!!!

I drop my device while the game was running, when I went and picked it up and turm it back on, I realised I have lost 34 gems.

This is not right! There are faults in this game. Where have my gems gone. Food was disappearing fast too and the app kept on turning it self off..

This is not right teamlava, I want my gems back!!! pls. do something to show that you care!

Unregistered
11-21-10, 09:39 PM
Hi Norman,

I did send an email to support. I really appreciate your willingness to help as well. I know i had around 25 gems, but each time I went back to the game the number kept going down until finally the number went to zero.

My storm8 ID is farmerell1234

Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Unregistered
11-21-10, 11:02 PM
I have had the same problem with my gems vanishing my ID is chef_boyardee

Hi Norman,

I did send an email to support. I really appreciate your willingness to help as well. I know i had around 25 gems, but each time I went back to the game the number kept going down until finally the number went to zero.

My storm8 ID is farmerell1234

Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!