PDA

View Full Version : Hahaha

melby29
08-01-12, 01:23 AM
Did anyone else notice that in the "Welcome Stormie" message when they open their bakery, that TL can't spell "neighBorhood"?????

amentofashion
08-01-12, 07:40 AM
Did anyone else notice that in the "Welcome Stormie" message when they open their bakery, that TL can't spell "neighBorhood"?????

Haha, we all make mistakes ;)

But that is quite funny!

smiley326
08-01-12, 07:40 AM
yeah, hahaha... very funny ^^

bobbyrae
08-01-12, 10:46 AM
Yup. Not sure why TL doesn't check its spelling. This happens too frequently.

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/eae0dd2e.jpg

pinkster73
08-01-12, 10:47 AM
That's hilarious!

nmishii
08-01-12, 11:59 AM
At first I thought it was because the iDevices couldn't spell, but its misspelled on my Android bakery also. So maybe TL finally did make a mistake. :p

shakiba
08-01-12, 02:18 PM
Wow, seeing lots of mistakes lately.

bigbux3
08-01-12, 02:32 PM
Wow, seeing lots of mistakes lately.

I have too. That's why I report them! Yes Pinkster, I guess you could call me the Spelling and Grammar Police. By the way, you can make a picture for me as well. ;)

melby29
08-01-12, 03:24 PM
THEY HAVE FIXED IT!!!

But when I first saw it, they had put "Welcome Stormie to the neigborhood" (put the B in but left the H out). It's completely right now though.

I'm sure that when the games stuff first came out, it said "SepErators" instead of "SepArators". But they changed it pretty quick.

I'm pretty pedantic with stuff like that. It drives me nuts. Like pictures hanging crooked on a wall. AAARRRGGGHHH.

pinkster73
08-01-12, 09:56 PM
THEY HAVE FIXED IT!!!

But when I first saw it, they had put "Welcome Stormie to the neigborhood" (put the B in but left the H out). It's completely right now though.

I'm sure that when the games stuff first came out, it said "SepErators" instead of "SepArators". But they changed it pretty quick.

I'm pretty pedantic with stuff like that. It drives me nuts. Like pictures hanging crooked on a wall. AAARRRGGGHHH.

Or the tablecloth hanging longer on one side then the other! Gack!

melby29
08-01-12, 11:02 PM
Or the tablecloth hanging longer on one side then the other! Gack!

OMG! Someone who understands. I have missed the train to work many-a-time because I was making sure the bed was made properly before I went.

Like Bree on Desperate Housewives. She didn't go to her husband's aid when he was having a heart attack, because she was making the bed. I don't think I'm that bad. But check the bed first before you decide to have a medical emergency.

bigbux3
08-01-12, 11:06 PM
OMG! Someone who understands. I have missed the train to work many-a-time because I was making sure the bed was made properly before I went.

Like Bree on Desperate Housewives. She didn't go to her husband's aid when he was having a heart attack, because she was making the bed. I don't think I'm that bad. But check the bed first before you decide to have a medical emergency.

As I recall, which I watched the show a few months ago online to get a recap, that was her way of freaking out. She was crazily perfect in the first 2 or 3 seasons.

melby29
08-01-12, 11:17 PM
As I recall, which I watched the show a few months ago online to get a recap, that was her way of freaking out. She was crazily perfect in the first 2 or 3 seasons.

I interpreted it that before she could attend to any other matter, the bed had to be perfect. I guess cos I am like that. You could be right though.

bigbux3
08-01-12, 11:29 PM
I interpreted it that before she could attend to any other matter, the bed had to be perfect. I guess cos I am like that. You could be right though.

I did too. But I think when she talked to her daughter she said that was her way of freaking out. I don't remember. But I'm exposing myself, aren't I?

melby29
08-01-12, 11:34 PM
I did too. But I think when she talked to her daughter she said that was her way of freaking out. I don't remember. But I'm exposing myself, aren't I?

To everyone knowing that you watch DH??

pinkster73
08-02-12, 09:54 AM

You are busted.

bigbux3
08-02-12, 09:55 AM
You are busted.

You'll never catch me coppers!!! Mwah ha ha ha ha!!

Gypsy_Cat
08-02-12, 10:46 AM
I totally OCD-out like Bree all the time!

cast1532
08-02-12, 11:00 AM
DH is one of my favorite tv shows just like LOST. I watched all the seasons these past months and I'm glad I didn't watch it when it was airing. I hate cliffhangers. Bree was my favorite housewive.

JeaJets01
08-02-12, 02:31 PM
When will we have the choice to delete stormie??

melby29
08-02-12, 04:18 PM
Perhaps when Bree decides he is out of place and sweeps him up??

tootzies94
08-02-12, 07:48 PM
what is the purpose of stormie?

pinkster73
08-02-12, 07:49 PM

He turned all my laundry pink and burned a hole in my oven mitt.

melby29
08-02-12, 07:52 PM
Perhaps when Bree decides he is out of place and sweeps him up??

I swear there was a comment on here where someone had asked when we will be able to delete Stormie... hmmmm....... My post no longer makes sense!!!

melby29
08-02-12, 07:52 PM

To bring world peace.

pinkster73
08-02-12, 08:05 PM
To bring world peace.

And feed all the starving orphans.

melby29
08-02-12, 08:10 PM
And feed all the starving orphans.

That is such a great idea!!

When we have too much food and want to clear the counters, we should have the option of donating it to Stormie so he can send it to third world countries.

Then we can go feed the children.... "Starving Story"

bigbux3
08-02-12, 08:13 PM
That is such a great idea!!

When we have too much food and want to clear the counters, we should have the option of donating it to Stormie so he can send it to third world countries.

Then we can go feed the children.... "Starving Story"

Don't say "Story" TL is already releasing too many games without fixing the ones we have now!

melby29
08-02-12, 08:15 PM
Don't say "Story" TL is already releasing too many games without fixing the ones we have now!

WHAT? You would rather that they fix BS than that they find a way to save lives??

bigbux3
08-02-12, 08:54 PM
WHAT? You would rather that they fix BS than that they find a way to save lives??

Oh great. When you suggested Starving Story, you meant a new game. I'm saying that we don't need new games for a while. I would choose saving a life over a game!!! And I hope everyone would as well.

melby29
08-02-12, 09:02 PM
Oh great. When you suggested Starving Story, you meant a new game. I'm saying that we don't need new games for a while. I would choose saving a life over a game!!! And I hope everyone would as well.

Of course! And it was just tongue-in-cheek.

I'm actually a little ashamed of myself for making light of starving children.

melby29
08-02-12, 09:05 PM
And now i have the song "do they know its christmas " going thru my head.....

Gypsy_Cat
08-03-12, 08:40 AM

Judging from all the hate posts, his purpose is to piss off all of the TL users!

Also to inspire all of these hillarious responses (Starving Story....so happy that I'm not the only one with a very dark sense of humor!)

sweettooth6
08-04-12, 01:23 PM
I think he's a spy ;O

08-04-12, 10:58 PM
Haha I just realized that... I never noticed that AT ALL. :o I'm so oblivious...