PDA

View Full Version : Food went missing

Unregistered
11-17-10, 11:58 AM
Y is it that my food went missing after I lost my Internet connection a short while?? And I could not find it anywhere else?

Unregistered
11-17-10, 11:27 PM
Y is it that my food went missing after I lost my Internet connection a short while?? And I could not find it anywhere else?

I clicked on my iPhone and served up two pots of stew that gave me 1400 servings each and when I got back on a very short time later everything was gone and my customer happiness was down to 71!! Now I would really like to know where the stew went because if it is a glitch in the system then we should get credited back what we spend when food disappears..

Unregistered
11-18-10, 01:24 AM
I really think Team Lava are only interested in the $$$$$$$$$$ they receive from gem sales.

STOP BUYING GEMS AND THEY WILL FIX ALL OF THE PROBLEMS.

They may even learn some manners and start responding to emails.

Unregistered
11-18-10, 01:27 AM
I really think Team Lava are only interested in the $$$$$$$$$$ they receive from gem sales.

STOP BUYING GEMS AND THEY WILL FIX ALL OF THE PROBLEMS.

They may even learn some manners and start responding to emails.

You state the only way for TeamLava to listen is if people stop buying gems right? Well what about the 15 gems they gave us this week????? I BET PEOPLE WERE BUYING GEMS BUT TEAMLAVA SAW THAT IT WAS WHAT CUSTOMERS WANTED IN ORDER TO BE COMPENSATED FOR THEIR PATIENCE.....SO STOP BEING GREEDY AND if you dont like it post your own game and be on TeamLava's side fixing peoples problems...Then talk about how its bad customer service YOU WILL THEN KNOW THAT THEY ARE WORKING HARD AND FIXES CAN'T COME OVERNIGHT

ANOTHER THING THEY DO ANSWER TO E-MAILS BUT WHEN ALL YOU WHINNY PEOPLE POST 1000 THREADS OF THE SAME PROBLEM IT MAKES THEM WORK A LOT HARDER TO ANSWER EVERYONE

Unregistered
11-18-10, 01:36 AM
You state the only way for TeamLava to listen is if people stop buying gems right? Well what about the 15 gems they gave us this week????? I BET PEOPLE WERE BUYING GEMS BUT TEAMLAVA SAW THAT IT WAS WHAT CUSTOMERS WANTED IN ORDER TO BE COMPENSATED FOR THEIR PATIENCE.....SO STOP BEING GREEDY AND if you dont like it post your own game and be on TeamLava's side fixing peoples problems...Then talk about how its bad customer service YOU WILL THEN KNOW THAT THEY ARE WORKING HARD AND FIXES CAN'T COME OVERNIGHT

ANOTHER THING THEY DO ANSWER TO E-MAILS BUT WHEN ALL YOU WHINNY PEOPLE POST 1000 THREADS OF THE SAME PROBLEM IT MAKES THEM WORK A LOT HARDER TO ANSWER EVERYONE

Hi Team Lava employee of the month!

Unregistered
11-18-10, 01:38 AM

Cutting and pasting the same response into every thread is getting really boring mate!