PDA

View Full Version : Coins not getting added to total - When is this going to be fixed?

farmer1600
07-31-12, 10:06 PM
http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h439/marcjkd/124454.jpg

farmer1600
07-31-12, 10:21 PM
http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h439/marcjkd/tl101.jpg

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h439/marcjkd/tl102.jpg

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h439/marcjkd/tl103.jpg

kooky panda
08-01-12, 04:56 AM
I will flag over. What device do you play on?
What is the version of the game?

farmer1600
08-01-12, 08:00 AM
Hi Kooky,

Identical issues on both my ipad and iphone with current and older game versions for fashion/bakery and restaurant - My android neighbor has also had to close her shops - I know that the forum is filled with threads on the same issues so do not think the device type or game version has anything to do with it.

These problems have been going on for almost a year for many players but only started affecting me when TL started heavily pushing ads/goals/etc. into the games (again) - It's infuriating to think about how many hours of ordering/cooking time was wasted due to Team Lava's coin loss issue and new game reset problem - Also beyond annoying that I had to waste more time analyzing how much time/coin/stock was being lost - The only thing I want to do right now is post the pics/ongoing problems on gaming review websites to hopefully warn others against investing in the games as I have done - It's not a free game or even a $1.99 app - I have spent much...much more. The least I can get for my money is the proper amount of imaginary coin!!

XoticLatina
08-02-12, 06:45 PM
Me too, I have been having that same problem especially that annoying constant closing. When I go back in the game I have missing coins. R

grazelley
08-04-12, 07:11 AM
Had this problem before and seemed to have been fixed but just started again this morning. please help. my coins i earn overnight in this case was 110,000 or so didnt get added to my bank cause it still says 30,687

star1973
08-04-12, 04:13 PM
I'm using android and I'm having the same issues. Its very frustrating

lumisshop
08-04-12, 06:46 PM
Just noticed the same issue. Using Android aswell (4.0) and FS's latest version (available on Google Play). What's going on here? O.o

DaojinWildfire
08-06-12, 05:20 PM
Please provide your Storm8 ID so we can at least pull up information on your account to investigate, or if you prefer not to post your Storm8 ID, please send an email to support. Since I don't see a Storm8 ID and can't review your account, I don't have enough information to investigate this issue.

snubbly
08-06-12, 09:38 PM
Are you kidding? the ID is the username here on the forums.

meme1098
08-07-12, 07:38 AM
A little out of touch, wouldn't you say. And you wonder why it takes so long for tech assistance.

kooky panda
08-07-12, 09:47 AM
Are you kidding? the ID is the username here on the forums.

A little out of touch, wouldn't you say. And you wonder why it takes so long for tech assistance.
not everyones member name is their storm ID.

winkelen
08-10-12, 12:52 PM
sometimes when i see you are promotid to shopaholic
i earn 2000 coins, but sometimes i get it, and sometimes not!! grrr

gorgeousgussie
08-12-12, 12:22 PM
This is also what has happened on every single game from team lava I've uploaded, apart from bubble mania. That's how I ended up in the fashion /restaurant/monster story Bermuda triangle where all money just disappears , drops below a 1000, or stays well below what is needed to upgrade / expand/ progress in the game, hence forcing one they hope to PAY REAL MONEY to stay in the game. Is it not enough that they're getting the best days and hours and seconds of our lives, they want to be paid for it too. At least they're not quite as bad as those moneylenders who offer rates so bad you end up owing them a 1000 times and more what they lent you. But that's not saying a lot.

hentie2
08-13-12, 01:50 PM
not everyones member name is their storm ID.

Let me know how to change my member name to be different to my stormID on the forums please!
because I'm tired of my storm ID been used by people to add themselves without even asking me first!!!

shugawallz
08-14-12, 08:43 AM
StormID= shugawallz
Please fix ASAP. My coin total has remained the same for 3 days now. The game shows coins earned but will SUBTRACT instead of add the amount!

kooky panda
08-14-12, 10:43 AM
Let me know how to change my member name to be different to my stormID on the forums please!
because I'm tired of my storm ID been used by people to add themselves without even asking me first!!!
I do not think support is letting members change their storm ID in game and keep their old storm ID for the forum any longer, but you can give it a shot.
Send an email to support@teamlava.com

kooky panda
08-14-12, 10:45 AM
StormID= shugawallz
Please fix ASAP. My coin total has remained the same for 3 days now. The game shows coins earned but will SUBTRACT instead of add the amount!

What device do you play on? What is the version of the game you are playing? (number at the bottom of screen under menu- help)

OriginalBlond
08-15-12, 02:03 AM
I have had this coin bug for a very long time. My storm8 id is OriginalBlond (not adding at this time). I play on Android as well and figured it was one of those things I could do nothing about. I am on level 96 and every time I log into the game, I get aggrovated at the amount of coins I should be getting but don't. Well, I get them and then they we sucked away from me not a minute later. I have hears from others having the same issue and was basically told to get used of it if I wanted to play. It sucks but its part of Fashion Story.

pattypopo
08-15-12, 05:54 AM
I have the same issue. I do the voodoo ritual, x'ing out of the pop ups visit my neighbor, then return with only a fraction of my over night coin earnings. This does not happen every day, but I know I lost over 50,000 coins for 2 days this week, for a total of at least 100,000 coins. Has been going on for months and makes expansions very slow. The ritual works most of the time in bs and rs, but I would guess only about half the time in fs. I play on Kindle Fire and have the current version.

pattypopo
08-22-12, 07:58 AM
Again lost coins this morning. Overnight earnings don't seem to be added. Lost about 30,000. This is a bug and not me. Yesterday coins were added just fine. I have not e -mailed TL because from what I read on this forum they don't view this as a real problem. I know this is not the first they have heard of this and don' t understand why it can' t be fixed. Not angry, just annoyed and getting bored withthe slow expansions.

kooky panda
08-22-12, 08:05 AM
Screen shots will help show the loss of coins, but if you cannot take screenshots.
Tonight after you are done playing, write down your total coins.
Restart your device.

Then in the morning write down all the amounts you made as per your pop ups.(daily bonus, welcome back, etc)
Exit out of those, then write down your total coins.

Restart your device and write down your total coins.

Please post the figures here so I will have something to send over to the community managers.
Also post your device, its current version and the current version of the fashion game you are playing.
Also if your storm ID is not your member name, please provide your storm ID

pattypopo
08-22-12, 08:39 AM
Thanks for your response Kooky. I have been doing as you say, except instead of restarting I visit a neighbor. This usually works, but several times a week it doesn't and coins are lost forever. I also play rs and bs. Rs works ok, but I sometimes lose my overnight earnings in bs. I will try to post exact amounts lost, but would really rather be enjoying the game instead of tracking coins. I lost about 50,000 coins in rs yesterday morning. I made 58,608 plus 2,515 bonus. The night before I had 1,251,600 and in the morning I had 1,254,800 and never received all of my overnight earnings. In fs, I had 1801,275 last night and 1806,398 this morning. It said I earned play on Kindle Fire. Version 1.3.7. My id is pattypopo.

pattypopo
08-22-12, 08:43 AM
Ooops! Posted before finishing. Anyway in fs it said I earned 28,288 plus 1794 bonus. Wow, this is getting confusing!

kiraalex
08-24-12, 07:06 AM
I'm having the same issue. My balance last night was 162K.. Opened my shop this AM after it had been open all night and got a msg stating I'd earned $29K.. My balance is now $166k??? Tried turning my Android off then back on and it's still not right. This is complete madness and does seem a bit shady Teamlava! Pls fix this issue.

kiraalex
08-24-12, 07:10 AM
I'll be sure to record my exact balance tonight and respond again tom.

Gypsy_Cat
08-25-12, 01:16 PM
I've had this issue in BS, RS & NS for 2-3 days now. I emailed support and got a non-answer that this is a common problem and if I don't get the coins, then the food will be returned to my counters. I don't want the food returned; I'm trying desperately to sell my items and now have lost all that time. I just started FS yesterday and have had it open mostly ever since so I don't know if I have here too. I really hope this gets fixed soon bc I'm really starting to lose my patience. I play on Kindle Fire, btw, and my stormID is Gypsy_Cat.

Baraze
09-08-12, 04:35 PM
Ive too been told the items will be returned to my racks and counters. Where they do that at?!

Its an elementary response. I'm constantly ordering clothes and have earned about 75 gems in three weeks but am not making anything!

I wanted to expand with gems but waited because I thought id earn a decent amount with putting the expensive items out. But ive not reached over $400,000 in weeks. If I log in coin amount would lower right before my eyes!

Ive uninstalled time and time again, following the suggestions Agent such and such gave, to no avail. By time I make enough for the 3, 500,000 expansion my earned gems would have doubled!

And I refuse to use them to expand, when 300,000 measly coins wouldnt even be enough for tiles.

jenking04
09-08-12, 04:51 PM
WOW i thought it was just me that didnt seem to be getting the full amount i was owed. It seems to be slow progress trying to get all my coins so i can expand my shop. i think this morning when i logged on i had only received about 7k after being gone all night. I have a ton of items in my shop and should get more than that. Tonight i will log my amounts and post them tomorrow. I play on my IPOD touch my ID is jenking04 and my virsion is 1.5.1

pattypopo
09-11-12, 08:24 AM
I thought this was a bug or glitch. It happens to me in BS and RS also. Not every morning, randomly, a couple of times a week in each game. I hate to sound paranoid but with the changes made in Bakery, I'm beginning to think it' s purposeful, so we will get frustrated and buy gems to expand. Whatever the cause this has been reported many, many times and still has not been resolved.

anketam
09-11-12, 08:32 AM
Yep just experienced this today, luckily I was only away for an hour, so I did not lose that much.

kooky panda
09-11-12, 10:56 AM
WOW i thought it was just me that didnt seem to be getting the full amount i was owed. It seems to be slow progress trying to get all my coins so i can expand my shop. i think this morning when i logged on i had only received about 7k after being gone all night. I have a ton of items in my shop and should get more than that. Tonight i will log my amounts and post them tomorrow. I play on my IPOD touch my ID is jenking04 and my virsion is 1.5.1

Make sure you are playing the World game version. (1.5.2)
This version has bugs fixes that the regular fashion game (1.5.1) may not have yet.

lelaina752
09-12-12, 05:47 PM
Hi Kooky, what is the ETA for the fix for the regular fashion game? I'm on Android and I don't want to mess with the World Game version especially since I have so much real money invested in my store on the regular version.

As an aside, I really love FS, but I'm starting to get incredibly frustrated that TL isn't correcting this error; isn't listening to repeated requests to bring back limited items; and isn't listening to the negative reviews from last week's weekly update and brought back yet more athletic gear (a treadmill in FS?!?).

jeanzai
09-12-12, 10:57 PM
I have the same problem.. my coin is not getting added to total.. i play in android and there is no world game version for my device.. please fix it

kooky panda
09-13-12, 04:47 AM
Screen shots will help show the loss of coins, but if you cannot take screenshots.
Tonight after you are done playing, write down your total coins.
Restart your device.

Then in the morning write down all the amounts you made as per your pop ups.(daily bonus, welcome back, etc)
Exit out of those, then write down your total coins.

Restart your device and write down your total coins.

Please post the figures here so I will have something to send over to the community managers.
Also post your device, its current version and the current version of the fashion game you are playing.
Also if your storm ID is not your member name, please provide your storm ID

Hi Kooky, what is the ETA for the fix for the regular fashion game? I'm on Android and I don't want to mess with the World Game version especially since I have so much real money invested in my store on the regular version.

As an aside, I really love FS, but I'm starting to get incredibly frustrated that TL isn't correcting this error; isn't listening to repeated requests to bring back limited items; and isn't listening to the negative reviews from last week's weekly update and brought back yet more athletic gear (a treadmill in FS?!?).

I am still waiting on the numbers I have asked for in my post above. I need some good numbers so I can forward this over.

anketam
09-13-12, 06:08 AM
I will try to get you some numbers tonight/tomorrow. Happened again for me. Was at ~24k going to bed woke up this morning said I had earned ~25k, and after I got through all the initial popups I was still showing ~24k. And none of the stock magically reappeared (I can tell this by the increase in the number of empty stands and tables). Note I am running the android version on a Samsung Galaxy S. Both last night and this morning I was doing everything over wi-fi so not likely a sync issue because of loss of connectivity.

anketam
09-13-12, 07:31 AM
Just popped in to my game I had 19k popup said I had earned 3k, amount went up accordingly. As soon as I collected a 'like' it acted like I just spent 3k and dropped back to 19k.

pattypopo
09-13-12, 09:07 PM
I am still waiting on the numbers I have asked for in my post above. I need some good numbers so I can forward this over.

Kooky, I sent you my numbers in post 23 and 24 and never heard from you.

lelaina752
09-14-12, 03:49 AM
Hi Kooky, Thanks for your reply. I really appreciate it. This morning my coins earned overnight were added to my total so my game appears to be okay for now. However, if that changes, I'll let you know. Thanks again for responding.

lelaina752
09-16-12, 02:59 AM
Hi Kooky-- this morning it happened again. I had 1,344,020 when I opened Fashion Story. I made over 55,000 over the night and about 2,000 in the daily giveaway. My numbers haven't updated. All of those coins were not updated and I did not get my clothing back.

lelaina752
09-16-12, 03:26 AM
False alarm! The coins were added about 20 minutes later. It's just on a time delay. Sorry!!

cafetuesday
04-24-15, 04:55 PM
Have not been earning money. When I logged in, it said I had earned 108,000, but the money was not added. This happens repeatedly, at least half the times that I open Fashion Story. The money never appears. I hardly ever get to buy anything. Frustrating. Thankfully, none of the other TeamLava games that I play are this way. If the problem dates back years, when can we expect a fix?.....

[S8] Elsa
04-24-15, 05:43 PM
@cafetuesday - I sent you a private message to follow up on your issue. :)

This thread is about a different issue from a few years ago, so we'll be closing the thread. You're welcome to create a new thread for new issues. Thank you!