PDA

View Full Version : Tried to finish an expired goal but failed and lost gems

connieviolet
07-31-12, 07:22 PM
I don't know why but I tried to post this under the main thread but when I did it the forum kept telling me that I'm not logged in so I'm starting a new thread.
Device: iPhone4 IOS 5.1.1
Games: Fashion Story: World Games 1.0 & Fashion Story 1.5.1
Problem: I was on the World Games app when I saw the goal "Save Meow" expired and since I had enough gems I wanted to buy back the prize with 24 gems so I touched "FINISH" and then "Buy Now" however nothing happened. I went to the normal version app and did the same thing. The goal disappeared, but then returned after a few seconds. I thought it was just that my request wasn't submitted successfully so I repeated the process four times, not realizing that each time I touched "Buy Now" I lost 24 gems, until the game told me that I didn't have enough gems anymore. The goal is still there, expired, and I paid 96 gems in vain... I wonder if it's possible to have that goal finished and my extra charged 72 gems back......
I don't know how to do screenshots so I can't provide any......

kooky panda
07-31-12, 07:23 PM
I don't know why but I tried to post this under the main thread but when I did it the forum kept telling me that I'm not logged in so I'm starting a new thread.
Device: iPhone4 IOS 5.1.1
Games: Fashion Story: World Games 1.0 & Fashion Story 1.5.1
Problem: I was on the World Games app when I saw the goal "Save Meow" expired and since I had enough gems I wanted to buy back the prize with 24 gems so I touched "FINISH" and then "Buy Now" however nothing happened. I went to the normal version app and did the same thing. The goal disappeared, but then returned after a few seconds. I thought it was just that my request wasn't submitted successfully so I repeated the process four times, not realizing that each time I touched "Buy Now" I lost 24 gems, until the game told me that I didn't have enough gems anymore. The goal is still there, expired, and I paid 96 gems in vain... I wonder if it's possible to have that goal finished and my extra charged 72 gems back......
I don't know how to do screenshots so I can't provide any......

email support@teamlava.com and let them know what happened when you tried to skip with gems.

sweetstuff525
07-31-12, 07:25 PM
Email support@teamlava.com good luck

Isn't that the goal with the floor cat paw prints? Not worth 24 gems for 10 tiles

connieviolet
07-31-12, 07:40 PM
Thank you guys for the suggestion. I've emailed that address.

connieviolet
08-01-12, 06:38 PM
email support@teamlava.com and let them know what happened when you tried to skip with gems.

By the way, I don't have problem skipping goals, my problem was about expired goals.
I got an auto-reply from them saying that they have too many emails that they would only reply me after a few days......

wiggles2288
08-01-12, 06:48 PM
I had that one expire on me too, though there were no time limits stated. Again other people I know started earlier and it never expired.

connieviolet
08-02-12, 09:10 PM
I had that one expire on me too, though there were no time limits stated. Again other people I know started earlier and it never expired.

I don't remember it had a time limit stated at first either but it suddenly expired...
I got another auto reply today asking for information that I had already provided in my email...
Are their any real people who respond emails???

connieviolet
08-02-12, 09:11 PM
I don't remember it had a time limit stated at first either but it suddenly expired...
I got another auto reply today asking for information that I had already provided in my email...
Are there any real people who respond emails???
Miss typed "there" as "their"...

kooky panda
08-03-12, 08:45 AM
Are their any real people who respond emails???

These automatic emails are always sent to give you a ticket number.
You should be hearing from a support agent in 3-5 business days.

connieviolet
08-03-12, 07:15 PM
These automatic emails are always sent to give you a ticket number.
You should be hearing from a support agent in 3-5 business days.

An agent emailed me saying that he would forward my emails to the engineering team but he cannot guarantee that they would help... :(