PDA

View Full Version : doesn't Our Social rating go down too fast?

jamesdean1957
07-31-12, 06:23 PM
I tipped to get to a 4 star rating and the next morning I had only had 3 1/2 stars!!!!!

sweepea4
07-31-12, 08:50 PM
I totally agree! I was so behind one time, having trouble with charging my kindle fire, and worked hard on getting back to 4 star rating. Next morning.. back to 3 1/2 stars =/

cast1532
07-31-12, 09:23 PM
In order to keep your four star rating, you gotta keep visiting your neighbors. The more you go, the less it goes down.

bigbux3
07-31-12, 09:26 PM
In order to keep your four star rating, you gotta keep visiting your neighbors. The more you go, the less it goes down.

I thought the more people visit and tip the more your rating goes down.

cast1532
07-31-12, 09:30 PM
I thought the more people visit and tip the more your rating goes down.

Are you saying that my rating goes down because my neighbors visit my stories.

I don't want to write farms, bakeries, restaurants, etc so I'm writing stories.

I been playing all TL games when they were release, so I have notice, that when I reach my 4 star rating and I don't tip/water, etc, my star rating goes down by a lot. I tried to visit most of neighbors to keep my four star rating.

bigbux3
07-31-12, 09:33 PM
Are you saying that my rating goes down because my neighbors visit my stories.

I don't want to write farms, bakeries, restaurants, etc so I'm writing stories.

I been playing all TL games when they were release, so I have notice, that when I reach my 4 star rating and I don't tip/water, etc, my star rating goes down by a lot. I tried to visit most of neighbors to keep my four star rating.

I just thought that when more people tip, the more my rating goes down.

cast1532
07-31-12, 09:34 PM
I just thought that when more people tip, the more my rating goes down.

No, that's not the case. You gotta keep visiting. Most of the times my restaurant and bakery is full with tips and my rating doesn't go down. It goes down when I don't visit my neighbors.

marrrina
08-01-12, 05:45 AM
I tip everyone who gifts me and everyone who left me a wall post for the day. At least for me that's been sufficient in keeping 4 stars and not dropping.

lin77
08-01-12, 07:57 AM
You need to have enough nbrs and tip them daily! I have 38 nbrs and my rating stays at 4. When I only had 20 some nbrs that's when my rating would fall overnight! So have around 30 nbrs and see if that helps....but u have to tip daily!

patriziaf
08-02-12, 01:32 AM
I was 4 stars during one year, tipping all my nbrs for 360 days.... and then I couldn't tip during 2 (two! days) and immediately went back to 3... Am I married to the game or what? I feel like a slave.