PDA

View Full Version : Multiple prices?

shanshu
07-31-12, 04:09 AM
I have an iPad and two iPhones. All of which have the most up to date version of the game. However, they all vary in prices for certain items

Why is this?

One of the phones and iPad both have the donut shop costing 10 gems.
While the other phone has it costing 40 gems.

Then the stadium costs 100 gems and then 400 gems on the other.

Again, they are all up to date and I have deleted and redownloaded to see if I was just nuts.

Anyone else having this? Thanks guys!

tr8on
07-31-12, 06:08 AM
Yes, I am having the same issue... noticed with my Bank pricing yesterday... Bank on my iPhone costs me 3,800, while the Bank on my iPad costs me about 11k...

kooky panda
07-31-12, 07:49 AM
post from BP

Not everyone will see the same prices for items in game. So each account you have on each device could show different prices.

Classic70
07-31-12, 07:56 AM
post from BP

Wow, I find that quite shocking. Why all this unnecessary unfairness? Some get ltd time offers, some don't. Some get many gem sales, others don't and now it turns out some players pay twice as much or more for exactly the same items??? I do not get the point... Other that seriously p****** your players off.

bobbyrae
07-31-12, 08:00 AM
Check out this thread. Apparently it is their strange way of doing things at TL. They just enjoy pi$$ing their customers off i suppose.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?30968-Different-Pricing-for-two-users&highlight=prices

benbever
07-31-12, 10:04 AM
My donut shop costs 20 gems (iPhone.)
My girlfriends donut shops (also iPhone) also costs 20 gems, but she only needs half the materials for community buildings, and get double efficiency from factories (240 goods in 2 hours.)
Teamlava screwed up majorly on this one.

bobbyrae
07-31-12, 10:35 AM
Teamlava screwed up majorly on this one.

It's by design, really. But yes whoever came up with this "design", certainly isn't to be considered the sharpest knife in the drawer.

bigbux3
07-31-12, 10:44 AM
They will never give you a straight answer. And they doubled my prices as well. If I were a new customer, I wouldn't support this company anymore. It's like saying the water I drink isn't the same as yours even though we're drinking it from the exact same place.

bobbyrae
07-31-12, 10:47 AM
They will never give you a straight answer. And they doubled my prices as well. If I were a new customer, I wouldn't support this company anymore. It's like saying the water I drink isn't the same as yours even though we're drinking it from the exact same place.

The water has to be different so as to bring about a better economy and balance to the...drinking hole for all water drinkers. Or some such thing.:rolleyes:

bigbux3
07-31-12, 10:48 AM
The water has to be different so as to bring about a better economy and balance to the...drinking hole for all water drinkers. Or some such thing.:rolleyes:

Huh? I just want my normal prices back!!! It's like saying the sky is green when everyone can see that it's blue!

DaojinWildfire
07-31-12, 11:17 AM
Changes to features or prices may occur as you continue to play the game. We continue to make adjustments to the game's economy and balance to ensure the prolonged quality of the game for both new and existing users.

WittyKitty103
07-31-12, 11:23 AM
When I played BS and got to the point of very large expansions, mine would cost 80 gems, as opposed to other players who could get the same expansions for only 40 gems. That REALLY chapped my bum.

bigbux3
07-31-12, 11:25 AM
Changes to features or prices may occur as you continue to play the game. We continue to make adjustments to the game's economy and balance to ensure the prolonged quality of the game for both new and existing users.

So why don't those "adjustments" always go out to everyone? I shouldn't have to pay more for gem items.
And "Not everyone will see the same prices at this time." doesn't explain anything. We need to communicate.

bobbyrae
07-31-12, 11:46 AM

Right...i forgot the part about prolonged quality...thanks for the reminder DWF!!

Huh? I just want my normal prices back!!! It's like saying the sky is green when everyone can see that it's blue!

It is green for you but it may be blue for someone else, because having it blue for someone else and green for you ensures that there is balance and economy to the...erm...sky and this inequality...erm....i mean, difference in the colour of the sky for different users...brings about a prolonged quality of the sky for both new and existing...sky gazers.

Don't you see that?:rolleyes:

bigbux3
07-31-12, 11:50 AM
Right...i forgot the part about prolonged quality...thanks for the reminder DWF!!

It is green for you but it may be blue for someone else, because having it blue for someone else and green for you ensures that there is balance and economy to the...erm...sky and this inequality...erm....i mean, difference in the colour of the sky for different users...brings about a prolonged quality of the sky for both new and existing...sky gazers.

Don't you see that?:rolleyes:

Heck no! I see a blue sky, just like everyone else should. Except yesterday during sunset. It was humid and hot and the clouds were reflecting the sun, making the atmosphere red. It was like Mars! :) But that's not the point...

WittyKitty103
07-31-12, 11:58 AM
I don't get it, either. I can't wrap my head around TL's riddle-like reasoning.

Also, Mars is yellow in my telescope.

bigbux3
07-31-12, 12:02 PM
I don't get it, either. I can't wrap my head around TL's riddle-like reasoning.

Also, Mars is yellow in my telescope.

Man! I just can't win here, can I? Lol. It is?!