PDA

View Full Version : Bought and didn't receive

CritterIsland
07-30-12, 11:03 PM
I was suggested to buy a large green habitat and bought it with gold. I didn't receive it, but it charged me my gold. How do I get it?

sunstorm01
07-30-12, 11:25 PM
You probably spent it on something else. That's all TL will say. Or maybe you brought it then sold it. They could use that as well. It doesn't really matter if you lost gold, that might've cost money.. Cause they have an excuse for everything. I lost 60 gold overnight.. Yep while my iPad was sleeping, I was sleeping.. My whole family was sleeping. But somehow I apparently slept walked to my iPad, turned it on, loaded up dragon story and THEN spent 60 gold speeding up breeding.. I know I know.. Clever aren't it!! Lol needless to say I don't play anymore. I'm sorry to hear you lost gold.. It's frustrating and wrong that it not given back.

DaojinWildfire
07-31-12, 11:20 AM
It sounds like you were working on a Goal. It's possible that you used the Gold to skip the task, instead of completing the actual requirement. You can send an email to support so they can look up your account and let you know exactly what you used the Gold for.

CritterIsland
07-31-12, 11:48 AM
Yes, I was working on the goal. Thanks for letting me know what happened. Thought the gold would buy the habitat instead of using coins. What a rip off!! :(