PDA

View Full Version : Lost neighbour

ene55
07-30-12, 08:56 PM
An accidental deletion before I realized stormy was a fixture, Spaz was just below him on my list. She is on vacation so can't contact her by any other means than some other player having her on their list and letting her know what happened. It's a long shot but had to take it as she was a very good nbr ...thanks in advance.

bbieprnc
07-31-12, 05:28 AM
I had the same problem and deleted Southern Bell, who is also on vacation - due to Stormie... if someone know her, pls let me know. I'm hoping she still has my post on her wall and will contact me. :-(

WendingWanderer
07-31-12, 10:06 AM
I lost Waitress a while ago - deleted someone and finger slipped to delete her as well.

Waitress, if you read this, I'd like to get you back.

pinkster73
07-31-12, 10:59 AM
I accidentally deleted my kids. Oh wait, that was on purpose.

We should keep this thread as a "long lost neighbor" thread type of thingee.

Kathy6464
07-31-12, 11:48 AM
i accidentally deleted my kids. Oh wait, that was on purpose.

f-u-n-n-y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pinkster73
07-31-12, 12:09 PM
f-u-n-n-y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im a cutthroat neighbor. Ha ha

Holodoc
07-31-12, 01:23 PM
Im a cutthroat neighbor. Ha ha

Wait - is it Halloween already?

lylahmae
08-01-12, 07:44 PM
This is farm story so it should be the milk carton thread (for those of us who remember missing kids on milk cartons)

pinkster73
08-01-12, 09:59 PM
This is farm story so it should be the milk carton thread (for those of us who remember missing kids on milk cartons)

I do! I think "The Milk Carton" thread is a good idea.

Tempete8
08-01-12, 10:04 PM
I accidentally deleted my kids. Oh wait, that was on purpose.

We should keep this thread as a "long lost neighbor" thread type of thingee.

Lmao soo funny

bbieprnc
09-22-12, 05:21 PM
I lost Waitress a while ago - deleted someone and finger slipped to delete her as well.

Waitress, if you read this, I'd like to get you back.

Hi - came across Waitress - she is at level 80, left her a note to see if she is the one if so, I'll try to get you guys back together.

WendingWanderer
09-23-12, 08:32 PM
Thank you!

I'd really like to get her back.

WendingWanderer
09-23-12, 08:45 PM
Are you April Shower?

If so, I've added Waitress. Not sure if she's the same one or not, but she and I are neighbors now.

pinkster73
09-23-12, 08:54 PM
Are you April Shower?

If so, I've added Waitress. Not sure if she's the same one or not, but she and I are neighbors now.

Yes she's April shower. Good job on finding waitress!

bbieprnc
09-24-12, 12:25 PM
Yes she's April shower. Good job on finding waitress!

Thank you Pinkster - don't you suppose to be off or on a break? Or back already?

pinkster73
09-24-12, 12:42 PM
Thank you Pinkster - don't you suppose to be off or on a break? Or back already?

Not gone, just super busy this week.

bbieprnc
09-26-12, 07:13 AM
Not gone, just super busy this week.

Understand - some days I'm really busy and some days just lazy. :-)

Casper042
09-30-12, 05:32 PM
This may be a stupid question but this seems like a good a place as any to ask.
Is there a way in game to look up someone's Storm8 based on their Game Name?

And should I delete Stormy or keep bugging 'em for building materials?

WendingWanderer
09-30-12, 05:41 PM
You can't delete Stormy.

As far as I know, there's no way to look up someone's Storm8 name.

sweetstuff525
09-30-12, 05:41 PM
This may be a stupid question but this seems like a good a place as any to ask.
Is there a way in game to look up someone's Storm8 based on their Game Name?

And should I delete Stormy or keep bugging 'em for building materials?
You don't have a choice ... Stormy can't be deleted he is tl computer generated neighbor

mareewat
10-04-12, 04:07 PM
Love the idea of this thread I too have fat finger deleted wonderful neighbours when clearing out my non active neighbours.. Have been very lucky and have got them back .... But for times when there is no link this is great....

Ps I deleted my kids and my dad... They had no commitment... NO PLAY NO STAY.. Lol it's ok they still talk to me.. Just

pinkster73
10-04-12, 04:23 PM
Love the idea of this thread I too have fat finger deleted wonderful neighbours when clearing out my non active neighbours.. Have been very lucky and have got them back .... But for times when there is no link this is great....

Ps I deleted my kids and my dad... They had no commitment... NO PLAY NO STAY.. Lol it's ok they still talk to me.. Just

I've deleted my kids and husband :p

mareewat
10-04-12, 04:29 PM
Huge grins for you pinkster ... My partner still plays every now and then.. His theory.. If you can't beat em... Join em... He was tired of being a Story widower...

bbieprnc
10-04-12, 05:05 PM
I've deleted my kids and husband :p

Huge grins for you pinkster ... My partner still plays every now and then.. His theory.. If you can't beat em... Join em... He was tired of being a Story widower...

You guys are hilarious!!!!

pinkster73
10-04-12, 06:32 PM
You guys are hilarious!!!!

I keep Queentina who's at a 0, but the hubby got cut at 0. Hmmmmm

bbieprnc
10-04-12, 06:43 PM

You got your priorities right!!! Good for you.....I keep a few at 0 myself they keep ... anytime I send out request, they always respond. Stormie has been really good recently at filling out requests. :-)

WendingWanderer
10-04-12, 07:21 PM
Stormie is good about requests, but has anyone ever gotten a collectable from watering him? I never have.

queentina3
10-04-12, 07:56 PM

That's because you love me, and I when I did water everyday and maintained a 4, I'd stalk your Farm hourly just to get the chance to water you. :p

Plus I check my Farm every few hours to make sure someone that has requested something from me gets answered promptly and to try to gift those that were full when I first tried to gift them. I keep checking that until I go to bed at night, as some are in Asian time zone. I'm a good neighbor, for the most part. :)

pinkster73
10-04-12, 08:27 PM
That's because you love me, and I when I did water everyday and maintained a 4, I'd stalk your Farm hourly just to get the chance to water you. :p

Plus I check my Farm every few hours to make sure someone that has requested something from me gets answered promptly and to try to gift those that were full when I first tried to gift them. I keep checking that until I go to bed at night, as some are in Asian time zone. I'm a good neighbor, for the most part. :)

Plus you don't always leave socks on my floor.

bbieprnc
10-05-12, 05:27 AM
Plus you don't always leave socks on my floor.

And toilet seat up?!?!

bbieprnc
10-05-12, 05:27 AM
Stormie is good about requests, but has anyone ever gotten a collectable from watering him? I never have.

Well, I never water him, so I wouldn't know - lol.

pinkster73
10-05-12, 06:19 AM
And toilet seat up?!?!

Nope. He wouldn't dare.