PDA

View Full Version : Gems disappear after re-open for forced close

miyukifocus
07-30-12, 07:59 PM
Two of my family members found out that after reconnecting to the RS server (before it is forced to close and cannot open), they found both of them lost 10 gems from their accounts, they are 100% sure not making any purchase or fall into any gem trap. the 10 gems just suddenly disappear from their RS, I have sent email to the support team about the problem but so far nothing hear from them yet, is that the only way I can raise my concern?

Thanks for any advice in advance. :mad:

ButterPanda
07-31-12, 11:11 AM
Please wait for support to reply to your email. If it has been a few days and you have not received a reply, try replying to your email you sent them.

miyukifocus
08-05-12, 08:48 PM
Have already sent and resent the email to support team, and it has been 2 weeks already, still no update nor reply yet from TL, what am i suppose to do now? Resend again?

greygull
08-05-12, 08:59 PM
Yes, if it's been more then 5 business days, you can reply back to the email from support asking for a status update.

miyukifocus
08-07-12, 07:10 PM
Yes, if it's been more then 5 business days, you can reply back to the email from support asking for a status update.

I have actually resend again after 2 weeks of waiting, but so far there is still nothing update from the TL support team, what else can I do other than just resending my email again and again

greygull
08-07-12, 07:20 PM
You can also send a Private Message to one of the Community Managers (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16558-Need-Help-Moderator-List), and they can help look into your ticket.

babylongrrl
08-13-12, 04:46 PM
I'm losing gems too.. I just now lost some more! This is getting insane

kooky panda
08-13-12, 05:51 PM
For gems losses, you an email support@teamlava.com for assistance.