PDA

View Full Version : Why iPhone user doesn't get 3 gems after completing the goal?

littlepuffystove
07-30-12, 07:53 PM
Hey,dear iPhone users, my sister is using iPhone to play BS, she has goals which ask her to download the pet shop story and fashion story, after downloading, she got no gems( I am using iPad to play this game and I got 6 gems for each of the two games).

And then the fashion story goal asked her to reach levele 8, she did it, but the blond hair girls did not ask her to buy any decoration or chairs, just skipped to the goal that ask her to reach level 17,that means she got nothing for complete the first goal (I reached levele 8, too, and the girl let me buy any chair and gave me 3 gems before asking me to reach the leave 17).

So is this a normal phenomenon for the iPhone users?

mposey
07-30-12, 09:36 PM
I play on iPhone and if I've never played said game before the asked goal I get 6 gems. Then 3 for the next goals. Had she played the games before? Even if she DL it in the past and got to the next lvl in game it won't give you the 6 gems, at least it never has for me.

cast1532
07-30-12, 09:38 PM
You don't get gems when you download the games. There's a second part where it will tell you to buy something. Once you buy it, then you will receive the gems.

littlepuffystove
07-30-12, 10:28 PM
Oh my god, why this only happened to her. She never plays and downloads these game befor the goals ask her to do.

littlepuffystove
07-30-12, 10:37 PM
You don't get gems when you download the games. There's a second part where it will tell you to buy something. Once you buy it, then you will receive the gems.

I know I know, after downloading, the systems did not ask her to buy anything and did not give her any gems snd just skip to second part which asked her to reach level 8, and after reaching level 8, the system skipped to ask her to reach level 17, without asking her to buy anything nor Giving her any gems.

She is playing with the regular version, not the world game version which releasesd 7th July.

cast1532
08-01-12, 09:42 AM
Did you try closing the game? Sometimes, that helps.