PDA

View Full Version : Pet world olympics is crashing, blocking, and storm 8 neighbor, but no expansion!

lefemmenikita14
07-30-12, 03:57 PM
Why is this all become an issue on the new version of pet shop. Was very excited when app came out and your shop transferred the pets and decor there. Then the realization that no consideration went into expanding space for all the high level players to display their pets and decor. Does tl not realize that its customers are buying gems and have wrked hard on these shops. If you have played for a long time then you know the word storage. I have 114 pets out and 52 in storage. That means i do not collect coins for them and therefore i am being *****ed, especially the ones i payed gems for purchase. All the new pets were great but then shop crashes and yur reseting. Now the new magic is your block then ublock from neighbors by a computer. I already addressed my opnion on storm 8 becoming my uninvited neighbor.
So everything was done to give us something new but they forgot "there is no room'
give that thought and stop crashing my app. Have more to do then reseting my iphone. Please add your opinion. Thanks