PDA

View Full Version : Exception Class Name: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

Doll_Face1208
07-29-12, 11:32 PM
Posted a new thread since I haven't got any reply from a Teamlava staff member on my other thread. My force closing problem is now worse...now I cannot get into the game at all. When I goto open the game it keeps force closing at the loading screen. Now I'm probably going to lose neighbors since I have no way to play. I can't tell them I'm having problems and I can't tip them either. And also, now my food is going to spoil. I have food cooking on 17 appliances and I'm losing coins...very frustrated right now. This problem needs to be fixed ASAP.

Exception Class Name: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

DROID 3/ Version 1.3.6.05

nikki111572
07-30-12, 09:24 AM
Have the same problem on my DroidX and my husband has the problem on his Droid Razor phone. We both play the game with our young daughters. I read elsewhere in another thread that we are out of memory and should close out other running applications. Doesn't make sense to me since this problem started recently and I have always had the same apps running in the background on my phone. Besides I still have 64MB free for running apps. How much memory does BS need. I can't get into my bakery at all today even though I keep getting notifications that food is ready. Ugh . Aggravating. Bakery story works just fine on my ipod and my girl's ipods. It's just the 2 Droid phones having issues. I have already rebooted phone and uninstalled/reinstalled app.

azarea99
07-30-12, 10:04 AM
I'm having the same problem on my DroidX for the Bakery as well as the Restaurant. Have not been able to log in to either one since the 27th.

DaojinWildfire
07-30-12, 11:38 AM
Please note that support is limited over the weekends, because... it's the weekend. The game is force closing on your device because it does not have enough memory while running the application. Please close any background applications you have minimized. I recommend that you also go through your applications and remove any apps you have not used within a year, as many apps may run in the background without you noticing it.

Doll_Face1208
08-01-12, 01:52 AM
Please note that support is limited over the weekends, because... it's the weekend. The game is force closing on your device because it does not have enough memory while running the application. Please close any background applications you have minimized. I recommend that you also go through your applications and remove any apps you have not used within a year, as many apps may run in the background without you noticing it.

Well...I did what you recommended and....it worked for a day. Back to the problem again and I stopped all the running apps that I possibly can. Even that isn't working...*sighs* awesome