PDA

View Full Version : Soul Mate for Taj Mahal

lesami
07-29-12, 06:23 PM
Can anyone help me ? i have tried getting a soul mate for Taj in order to complete goal, My problem is i spend the coin and check on it later and there is no sign of me even purchasing the soul mate i have done this 3 times and last night i watched the timer count down 12hr 59.59 then checked back and it wouldnt go past 12hr 59.00 then back to 12hr 59.59 I hope this makes sense to someone lol ....and Yes i have switched off my device to for close it ......Can any body help ? Thanks

kooky panda
07-29-12, 07:41 PM
Can anyone help me ? i have tried getting a soul mate for Taj in order to complete goal, My problem is i spend the coin and check on it later and there is no sign of me even purchasing the soul mate i have done this 3 times and last night i watched the timer count down 12hr 59.59 then checked back and it wouldnt go past 12hr 59.00 then back to 12hr 59.59 I hope this makes sense to someone lol ....and Yes i have switched off my device to for close it ......Can any body help ? Thanks
Try deleting your game and redownload from the app store.
If still an issue, send an email to support@teamlava.com to have them check your game.

lesami
07-30-12, 12:30 AM
It says by deleting it will also delete all of it's data

MiniLaura
07-30-12, 05:19 AM
It will delete the data off your device--which is nothing. No data for this game is stored on your device. The popup comes up for any app you try to delete off an Apple device.