PDA

View Full Version : I am no longer able to access my bakery.

eric_malmquist
07-29-12, 04:20 PM
Well, looks like I'm no longer allowed to play Bakery Story. I'm at 30+ force closes at the game loading screen. This is beyond ridiculous. I have food to finish, tips to collect, and neighbors to tip. The game won't even load anymore. I get lucky every once and a while. Sometimes if I uninstall and reinstall. But that lasts for about one try, then it will never open again. I was able to deal with 2 or 3 before the game opened, but now no matter how many times I try to open the app, it's a constant force close. I have 100+ MB of room open for the game to run on, so I know it can't be running out of space..

Will someone PLEASE help?

nyskinut
07-29-12, 06:52 PM
I am having a very similar problem. Constant force closes, game is very slow. I have uninstalled and re-installed numerous times. Moved to my SD card and back to phone, cleared the cache and all those things. Game still behaves HORRIBLY!!!! Numerous posts about this over the past few days by many users. I am on my last straw. If Team Lava does not fixed in the next couple of days I will uninstall for good.

mposey
07-29-12, 07:42 PM
It's been doing this to me a lot often lately as well. It I getting rather annoying. Also the whole collecting tips and finishing food up then seconds later tips and food reappears! Sometimes it happens 3-4 times in a row!!! Urgh

Potatocat
07-30-12, 04:59 AM
I am having a very similar problem. Constant force closes, game is very slow. I have uninstalled and re-installed numerous times. Moved to my SD card and back to phone, cleared the cache and all those things. Game still behaves HORRIBLY!!!! Numerous posts about this over the past few days by many users. I am on my last straw. If Team Lava does not fixed in the next couple of days I will uninstall for good.]
The apps were behaving exactly the same for me about a week ago. I did all the same things to try to fix but didn't work, and then magically the next day it was back to its regular amount of fc's. Then since stormie hit the scene its been acting up again. What on earth do we have to do to have this fixed?

nikki111572
07-30-12, 09:29 AM
Same problem here. I can't open my bakery on my DroidX phone. Have the out of memory error. I checked though and i still have plenty of memory free. I also posted the problem under Doll Face's thread with the same issue in the Bakery Story Bugs and Fixes section.

gorl1220
07-30-12, 09:59 PM
Me too. I can`t access this game. after updating stomie.. , In order to play again after deleting a must
download. I would like to know how to solve. ㅠㅠ

shahed12
07-31-12, 01:06 AM
Are you on a kindle fire?
Are your other apps working?

shahed12
07-31-12, 01:08 AM
If you are fix the date and it may work again
(sorry for 2 posts there was a problem with posting)

eric_malmquist
07-31-12, 09:08 AM
Are you on a kindle fire?
Are your other apps working?

No I'm on Android. I don't play any other TL games.

janel75
07-31-12, 11:32 AM
Well, looks like I'm no longer allowed t,o play Bakery Story. I'm at 30+ force closes at the game loading screen. This is beyond ridiculous. I have food to finish, tips to collect, and neighbors to tip. The game won't even load anymore. I get lucky every once and a while. Sometimes if I uninstall and reinstall. But that lasts for about one try, then it will never open again. I was able to deal with 2 or 3 before the game opened, but now no matter how many times I try to open the app, it's a constant force close. I have 100+ MB of room open for the game to run on, so I know it can't be running out of space..

Will someone PLEASE help?I have been having the same problem. My problem seem to start about the time Stormiest was introduced as my new neighbor. I have tried deleting the game and downloading it again still doesn't work. I have tried everything I can, except being able to delete Stormie to see if that is what is causing my problem, because its not just happening on bs it seems to start happening on the others right after that new pop up appears. From that point on force close,force close, and force close......!, So what now teamlava, is there anything I can do or I should say we can do????

lin77
08-01-12, 07:20 AM
I would uninstall the world game app and go back to regular version! I have a lot of nbrs who are doing this because there is something wrong with this release! TL should'nt have come out with massive update...their servers are bad enough! :(

LynnStorm8
08-01-12, 05:42 PM
Aawww...
I do miss your ever-evolving Bakery T_T

I agree with lin77 though.

BUG THEM TIL NO TOMORROW! =_=

Benzgirl7
08-02-12, 05:11 PM
I'm having the same problem and its frustrating cause nothing is getting done to fix it.

eric_malmquist
08-02-12, 05:42 PM
Aawww...
I do miss your ever-evolving Bakery T_T

Lol, miss your bakery too! My star rating is falling and falling.. It's so devastating..

LynnStorm8
08-02-12, 05:56 PM
Lol, miss your bakery too! My star rating is falling and falling.. It's so devastating..

Ohhhh! Look at that Falling Red Star!
I know...So depressing... :(

Geewhiz! Why isn't TL bumping this problem to the main Bug thread!?!?

mattyboo1
08-02-12, 05:57 PM
Well, looks like I'm no longer allowed to play Bakery Story. I'm at 30+ force closes at the game loading screen. This is beyond ridiculous. I have food to finish, tips to collect, and neighbors to tip. The game won't even load anymore. I get lucky every once and a while. Sometimes if I uninstall and reinstall. But that lasts for about one try, then it will never open again. I was able to deal with 2 or 3 before the game opened, but now no matter how many times I try to open the app, it's a constant force close. I have 100+ MB of room open for the game to run on, so I know it can't be running out of space..

Will someone PLEASE help?
Email support@teamlava.com it's worth a try

eric_malmquist
08-02-12, 07:24 PM
I've already emailed support. They're pretty much useless.

gorl1220
08-03-12, 03:34 AM
I've emailed support, too... three times.. =_= but they are no respond On my mail
However, a reply has been writing about in the forum.
In according the respond, they says they'll deliver on the engineering team..
They do not know a solution to this problem.ㅠㅠ

gorl1220
08-03-12, 03:36 AM
I've emailed support, too... three times.. =_= but they are no respond On my mail
However, a reply has been writing about in the forum.
In according the respond, they says they'll deliver on the engineering team..
They do not know a solution to this problem.
When Can I solve this problem?
I want to play the game without any problems.. ㅠㅠ

sweettooth6
08-04-12, 01:16 PM
I'm regretting giving the game 5 stars on Google Play now because the bugs are such a huge and constant issue. Is it too much to ask to just be able to play the game?!

lin77
08-04-12, 08:04 PM
If I were all of you I would email support EVERYDAY and post on here EVERYDAY!!! I would be their worst nightmare........ ;)

gorl1220
08-04-12, 08:24 PM
I am no longer able to access my bakery. and restraunt.

My IOS version is Android.
After updating Stomie, I'm no longer allowed to play Bakery Story. I'm force closes at the game loading screen.

I have food to finish, tips to collect, and neighbors to tip.
The game won't even load anymore. Sometimes if I uninstall and reinstall. I was

able to deal with 2 or 3 before the game opened, but now no matter how many
times I try to open the app, it's a constant force close.
Bakery story application is stop.
Now I can`t play the game.
All teamlava`s games can`t access the game.

Why this happens is to occur?
I would like to know how to solve.

My IOS version is Android

GAME is Bakery Story. and Restraunt Story..
I want to play the game.

When the game correctly what I can do?
Please solve the problem quickly.
I want a definitive answer.

FIREFLY62
08-04-12, 09:01 PM
You can add me to the growing list of Android users who are having this issue. The only way I can get into the game is to uninstall and reinstall. After loading once, the game seems to get into an infinite loop at loading (i.e. game starts up, gets to "gem sale" screen, and at that point restarts loading). This is happening in both Bakery Story and Restaurant Story. It is not happening in Nightclub Story which I also have installed but haven't been active in for several months.

So what's different about Bakery and Restaurant from Nightclub? Maybe the problem is with whatever is different. I hope you guys at Team Lava are listening and looking into this issue.

sweettooth6
08-05-12, 12:19 AM
Yeah, it's odd that people having problems with BS aren't having them with their other TL games.

This is what makes me think it's not an individual phone issue, but a BS one.

onthetown
08-05-12, 02:09 AM
Posted in another thread : android ics update isn't fully compatible with all games. Motorola is working on problem but it's intermittent. This may be why teamlava can't find a fix.

nmishii
08-05-12, 02:46 AM
Posted in another thread : android ics update isn't fully compatible with all games. Motorola is working on problem but it's intermittent. This may be why teamlava can't find a fix.

I have Gingerbread on an HTC and they should be able to find a fix for devices that are not Motorola ICS. Please don't give TL an out to not look at this problem that affects other Android OS versions and devices.

onthetown
08-06-12, 06:35 PM
I'm not giving tl an out. I'm as frustrated as you are but I'm not going to withhold pertinent, factual info to throw them under the bus either.

kooky panda
08-06-12, 08:08 PM
There was a force close fix pushed to android devices over the weekend. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if this has fixed your issues.