PDA

View Full Version : Already mastered gold cookies. Now i have serve 30 of them to finish the goal?

GroovyRuss
07-29-12, 03:03 PM
Seriously this is just plain bad coding. lol

marrrina
07-29-12, 03:38 PM
Progress on a cooking-related goal has never been retroactive. There's been plenty goals in the past in which people have had to cook recipes they mastered a long time ago.

jay1314
07-29-12, 08:04 PM
Ever notice we never had to do the gymnastics cake for a goal kinda weird

lola1190
07-30-12, 05:31 AM
Hey, this is a little off the topic of the thread - how many World Games ovens did you build to master the recipes so quickly? I'm never sure how many 'special' appliances to buy, but I was conscious of hurrying the Olympic themed recipes along in case they go away soon.

marrrina
07-30-12, 06:08 AM
Hey, this is a little off the topic of the thread - how many World Games ovens did you build to master the recipes so quickly? I'm never sure how many 'special' appliances to buy, but I was conscious of hurrying the Olympic themed recipes along in case they go away soon.

I only bought 5, which is at least enough to get what's needed for the goals done quickly. I'm in no rush to master those recipes though.

As far as specialty appliances go I usually only get 3-5, depending how many recipes they have and what parts are required.

GroovyRuss
07-30-12, 05:45 PM

i build at least 8 of everything but i built 10 in this case.

melby29
07-30-12, 06:45 PM
I would usually go ahead and buy quite a few, but since there are only 3 for the world oven, recipes, I'm not so bothered with it. Since we had to buy the special appliances to do the bronze/silver/gold cookies, and the healthy ice cream machine, I would guess that these appliances and recipes will remain after the games are over, but that the podium, pool and gymnastics cakes will disappear. I could be wrong though - I am not a long-time player, so this is my first special event in BS.

I have 2 bakeries and only one is iOS so I only have the goals on that one. I can't see the point in spending all that money on the special appliances just to achieve the goals, since the prizes are so low. You can't even buy an oven for the coins that the goals give you, let alone the fact that one of your appliance slots is out of action til you get all the parts.