PDA

View Full Version : Stormiest

Woodstock1970
07-29-12, 11:57 AM
Can someone please explain the purpose of this new neighbor "stormie" that's been foisted onto us in all of the games????

rusticjess
07-29-12, 12:01 PM
I thought they were just a neighbor of mine that changed the bakery name.. O_o

marrrina
07-29-12, 12:07 PM
Stormie is a TL-created neighbour that you cannot interact with (via gifting, wall posts) that appears in a majority of the TL games. There are several threads on the forum about this if you want more information.

melby29
07-29-12, 04:41 PM
He's our friend. We love him.

trace35
07-29-12, 06:01 PM
Yeah, we go way back! Hey melby, remember that time..... So funny..... When you asked stormie for that gift, and he sent you one, and you said thanks, and he said....... Nothing.

sloanish
07-29-12, 06:25 PM
I really thought I had gone crazy when I saw this new neighbor on my friend list! I'm glad other's have this new friend too! I wish he would leave the top of my friend list though after I've visited it's a little annoying when I'm trying to tip everyone else.

melby29
07-29-12, 07:24 PM
@trace, YEAH! I remember that. I said it then, but I'll say it again now.... he reminds me so much of Mr Darcy from Pride and Prejudice....

mposey
07-29-12, 07:39 PM
I envy stormies dragon story 0.0 he has 4 diamond dragons. Must be nice stormie... Must be nice. Lol as for his bakery ... Meh. Lol he also had a nice metro city which is when I first met him. Oh silly stormy.

trace35
07-29-12, 08:29 PM
@trace, YEAH! I remember that. I said it then, but I'll say it again now.... he reminds me so much of Mr Darcy from Pride and Prejudice....

Yep, the strong, silent type. Not to mention handsome!

sunstorm01
07-29-12, 09:32 PM
Yeah, we go way back! Hey melby, remember that time..... So funny..... When you asked stormie for that gift, and he sent you one, and you said thanks, and he said....... Nothing.

Lmao!! You're too funny!! I'm still giggling

melby29
07-29-12, 09:43 PM
Yep, the strong, silent type. Not to mention handsome!

Handsome indeed! At least it seems like the people on this thread are more open to having Stormie for a neighbour. Sure, it's a shock at first. I was shocked too! But he seems to have found more acceptance now.

yuimiko
07-30-12, 12:27 AM
I did not realize about having this "new" neighbor until my neighbor told me.
As long as there is no harm to the games that I am playing, I have no concern of seeing him on my list.

belleebeadz
07-30-12, 01:01 AM
How do you ask him for a gift........for anything, if your post gets deleted and his/her wall is blank showing no posts???

trace35
07-30-12, 03:41 AM
He only accepts requests for parts. He can't send normal gifts, and you can't write on his wall.

melby29
07-30-12, 04:45 AM
But you can tip him!! I feel so great, knowing that I have shared my bounty with Stormie :-)

sweetstuff525
07-30-12, 05:12 AM
But you can tip him!! I feel so great, knowing that I have shared my bounty with Stormie :-)

i hope he can share with us too and give us unlimited gems like he must have

sourlicorice5
07-30-12, 09:53 AM
Handsome indeed! At least it seems like the people on this thread are more open to having Stormie for a neighbour. Sure, it's a shock at first. I was shocked too! But he seems to have found more acceptance now.

Actually he hasn't found a whole lot of acceptance. I think the majority of players want him gone as tons more people voted yes in the option to delete stormie poll. Plus most of my nbrs have posted they can't stand him and I have had one nbr quit just shortly after he was introduced.

Gypsy_Cat
07-30-12, 10:13 AM
The only thing that I don't like is that he's forced on us as a neighbor. I don't appreciate the game dictating to me; I'd much prefer it if we had a choice to take advantage of this 'friend' or not.

31candlez
07-30-12, 10:13 AM
I actually like stormie. I have not had whiners, complainers , spammers or bullies on my wall since his arrival. Which I'm happy about :-)

trace35
07-30-12, 01:00 PM
Actually he hasn't found a whole lot of acceptance. I think the majority of players want him gone as tons more people voted yes in the option to delete stormie poll. Plus most of my nbrs have posted they can't stand him and I have had one nbr quit just shortly after he was introduced.

It's true, a lot of people on the forum don't want stormie, but remember only a small number of players even look at this forum. And lets face it, we are the ones who aren't shy about giving an opinion!

trace35
07-30-12, 01:04 PM
I actually like stormie. I have not had whiners, complainers , spammers or bullies on my wall since his arrival. Which I'm happy about :-)

Do you normally get these people on your wall? How so?

lola1190
07-30-12, 01:53 PM

i think it's a shame you normally get people like that on your wall! :(

kooky panda
07-30-12, 02:19 PM
Stormie:
Annoucement: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...569#post363569 (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32774-Meet-your-new-neighbor-Stormie!&p=363569#post363569)
Feedback thread: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ighbor-Stormie (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32775-Meet-your-new-neighbor-Stormie)