PDA

View Full Version : Poseidon Fountain disappear ! :(

asadaliz
07-29-12, 05:06 AM
I completed the goal for Poseidon Fountain and got the Poseidon Fountain but after some moments when bakery sync with server, it was gone !!! I cant believe this..I spent alot of gems for that. and I was very mad when I saw that Poseidon Fountain was unlocked in decoration for 14 gems. So I had to buy it again for 14 gems. !! and the one I earned by completing goal still didnt come!!

This is very unfair. If it is unlocked in decoration, it means I've completed the goal and I should get one for free!!! but now I only have one Poseidon Fountain which i bought for 14 gems :(

bobbyrae
07-29-12, 10:43 AM
Wow. Have you tried emailing support?

That seriously sucks. :(

mattyboo1
07-29-12, 10:46 AM
I completed the goal for Poseidon Fountain and got the Poseidon Fountain but after some moments when bakery sync with server, it was gone !!! I cant believe this..I spent alot of gems for that. and I was very mad when I saw that Poseidon Fountain was unlocked in decoration for 14 gems. So I had to buy it again for 14 gems. !! and the one I earned by completing goal still didnt come!!

This is very unfair. If it is unlocked in decoration, it means I've completed the goal and I should get one for free!!! but now I only have one Poseidon Fountain which i bought for 14 gems :(
Support@teamlava.com

DaojinWildfire
07-30-12, 11:18 AM
Restart the app and play on the World Games edition. I'm looking at your account and it shows you've last accessed the main version, but the World Games version contains the latest bug fixes. Once you log in the World Games edition, I would recheck your decorations tab, because it shows that you have a Poseidon Fountain stored.