PDA

View Full Version : Diamond???

foxxiegirl
07-28-12, 08:39 PM
Ok so for way too long i've been trying for a Parakeet with no luck :( I also need 6 other dragons ( not including Diamond and her Hybrid). So today being feed up i decide that i'll just do a combo of dragons that can make all others.... My 1st try gave me Life (i rushed it since it was only 3 hrs) and the 2nd popped out a Mist. Just mated them again and i'm getting a 2day wait time! I'm thinking all that can be is a Diamond, but i'm not sure. If it is then i better buy a habitat lol. I'd rush it to find out for sure but i'd be upset if it turned out to be something else:( So just wondering since i mated the Firestorm and Island am i correct in thinking i'm going to make a Diamond Egg?

Hobtuse
07-28-12, 09:51 PM
The hint lies in the time left. It says 2 days but you can speed it up with gold.

One indicates a Titan Dragon - 32 hours, the other indicates Diamond - 44 hours.

Good luck

foxxiegirl
07-29-12, 12:03 PM
Thanks for your reply. I did also need Titan so i'd have been happy either way:) When you said that tho i went to look, and it was indeed 44 hrs! You can't see me but i'm doing a happy dance.

miahsboo
07-29-12, 12:41 PM
I just bred a coral 7 and life 6 and got Athletic. Second attempt was a 2 day wait with 44 gold to instant. Of course I did instant and it's def a diamond egg! Whoooooot!!! Miahsboo is my user name if u wanna be neighbors! Congrats on your diamond as well!!!! I was trying for a serpent btw lol I'll take the diamond no complaints!

danstonia
07-30-12, 07:15 AM
I tried the 7 coral and 6 life today, first attempt: planet. I have been in such a drought lately. I will try the same combo in 19 hrs and post the results. Thanks for the info

miahsboo
07-30-12, 08:02 AM
I tried the 7 coral and 6 life today, first attempt: planet. I have been in such a drought lately. I will try the same combo in 19 hrs and post the results. Thanks for the info

Keep trying....Its def a pain in the butt and takes patience. I had to breed fire and diamond 15 times before I got my crusader. There are quite a few dragons I do not have yet, plant being 1 of them! Wanna trade lol

danstonia
07-30-12, 06:28 PM
Ok, I rushed the last 7 hours...repeated the breeding and got another planet. I'm not complaining. I'm tired of firestorms and fruitfuls while trying to get a diamond. I have waited 20 hours for an island more times than I care to admit. I will try this combo again and see what happens the 3rd time.

miahsboo
07-31-12, 06:59 AM
Poisons!!! OMG If I get another I will lose my mind. wait til u finally get diamond then try for crusader...ugggg u have to breed diamond and fire. it takes 30 seconds to hatch is the good news. Bad news is you can try and try and try with every result being a fire. Fire and diamond make 1 of 2. Crusader or fire thats it! i bet i have sold 50 fire dragons trying for a second crusader lol i laugh at myself when im doing it.

miahsboo
07-31-12, 07:00 AM
whats your name in game ? If we are not friends add me. Its miahsboo. I figure we can at least laugh at each other hahah

danstonia
07-31-12, 08:10 AM
Invited, I will keep you posted on my attempts

danstonia
07-31-12, 08:17 AM
Attempt 3...coral... 2/3 ain't bad. I'm not going to rush this coral.

northsweets
07-31-12, 10:46 AM
Life and coral is a good combo to try I got a lot of good dragons with these. Like Atlantis, familiar, athletic, mistmoth, besides life, charm, poison, serpent and you could end up with a diamond

Harmonylion
07-31-12, 01:10 PM
I have lost count of how many times I have tried for a Diamond. I have tried all kinds of combinations. I do have all the other dragons, though.

kiech77
07-31-12, 02:36 PM
Hey, I was just reading ur thread. This is my first time here. I wanted to ask a question. miahsboo- when you got ur diamond, did you breed the firestorm & island dragons? And what level do they have to be? Please help. I invited you for a neighbor. I hope you don't mind.:o

johnny991199
07-31-12, 04:46 PM
Well i got a 16h breeding my level 9 coral and life dragons...hope it's a serpent or imma kick myself in the nutz

gills525
07-31-12, 04:56 PM
Hi Miashboo, you have the crusader already?? I tried more than 15 times and I kept getting a fire dragon. I'm so frustrated!!! I guess I will keep trying.....lol

danstonia
07-31-12, 07:19 PM
Attempt 4; life
Recap...planet, planet, coral, life
I'm going to try this combo one more time and then move on for a bit.

daunguyen
08-01-12, 04:44 AM
I have lost count of how many times I have tried for a Diamond. I have tried all kinds of combinations. I do have all the other dragons, though.

You should try Atlantis and Scorpion. I got 44 hours on my first attemp. I tried many combos before but it didn't work.

northsweets
08-01-12, 11:13 AM
You should try Atlantis and Scorpion. I got 44 hours on my first attemp. I tried many combos before but it didn't work.

I was not so lucky I used Atlantis and scorpion over 40 times and never got my diamond but I did get a lot of rares

danstonia
08-01-12, 01:13 PM
Attempt 5: magic
All in all good breeding pair but I'm moving on for now. What shall I try next for the elusive diamond dragon?

terminator101
08-01-12, 04:34 PM
Finally got my first diamond and I'm level 63..finally!! Used Familar on the right and Firestorm on the left

miahsboo
08-01-12, 06:26 PM
Hey, I was just reading ur thread. This is my first time here. I wanted to ask a question. miahsboo- when you got ur diamond, did you breed the firestorm & island dragons? And what level do they have to be? Please help. I invited you for a neighbor. I hope you don't mind.:o
I have gotten 5-6 invites a day the last few days some apologize but I'm not sure your name in the game? My combo was level 7 coral with level 6 life. Hope that helps!

miahsboo
08-01-12, 06:27 PM
Not some apologize, but I apologize lol autocorrect :)

foxxiegirl
08-02-12, 06:01 PM
I gotta say, i'm having the best luck with Island and Firestorm! After getting tired of Parakeet hunting yet again i used Island and Firestorm again and got another Atlantis and a Scorpion! Then today after the new Gold i hunted Parakeet again...used all my gold but 25 and used the same Island and Firestorm..... Wizard on the way! So now i only need Titan, Parakeet and Fimilar.

foxxiegirl
08-02-12, 06:03 PM
Edit: Not Wizard but Mindzolt.....

DjrainbowBRAINS
08-03-12, 12:51 AM
I'm one of your neighbors in the game. DjrainbowBRAINS island name Tipsy no no ... Can I ask what time of day you put in your current dragons to get your diamond? I posted a "theory" thread in the main forum. I'm looking into the times of day people put dragons into the breeding den and which sides. Feedback would be great!

DjrainbowBRAINS
08-03-12, 12:59 AM
I'm one of your neighbors in the game. DjrainbowBRAINS island name Tipsy no no ... Can I ask what time of day you put in your current dragons to get your diamond? I posted a "theory" thread in the main forum. I'm looking into the times of day people put dragons into the breeding den and which sides. Feedback would be great!

Terminator101

08-03-12, 01:25 AM
I have gotten 5-6 invites a day the last few days some apologize but I'm not sure your name in the game? My combo was level 7 coral with level 6 life. Hope that helps!

Actually how does coral and life give diamond? it doesnt have air in it right? weird

foxxiegirl
08-03-12, 04:05 AM
Mine was around 8 pm PST