PDA

View Full Version : Purchased expansion disappeared

altboy
07-28-12, 08:17 PM
1) Altboy
2) iPad 2
3) iOS 5.1.1
4) I logged in collected from my habitats and had around 78k so I chose to expand my island. My next expansion was 60k and 4 maps (had 7) so I bought it and it began a timer. I visited some friends and tried to delete the Stormie character and when it wouldn't work I closed the game to check the forums. I don't know if it happened before I left or when I came back but when I came back 4-5 mins later the expansion was dark again and the timer was gone. No big deal if the money was returned but I only have the 18k that had before but I did notice I have all 7 maps again. So... 60k disappeared. I'd be happy to lose the 4 maps if the timer would start again or ig I had the 78k back and I had to rebut the expansion but I have half and half. Please help!
5) no Screenshots as I didn't know anything happened until after it was gone.

mattyboo1
07-28-12, 08:21 PM
1) Altboy
2) iPad 2
3) iOS 5.1.1
4) I logged in collected from my habitats and had around 78k so I chose to expand my island. My next expansion was 60k and 4 maps (had 7) so I bought it and it began a timer. I visited some friends and tried to delete the Stormie character and when it wouldn't work I closed the game to check the forums. I don't know if it happened before I left or when I came back but when I came back 4-5 mins later the expansion was dark again and the timer was gone. No big deal if the money was returned but I only have the 18k that had before but I did notice I have all 7 maps again. So... 60k disappeared. I'd be happy to lose the 4 maps if the timer would start again or ig I had the 78k back and I had to rebut the expansion but I have half and half. Please help!
5) no Screenshots as I didn't know anything happened until after it was gone. email support@teamlava.com