PDA

View Full Version : I lost 6 gems in pet shop story goal

littlepuffystove
07-28-12, 07:45 PM
I received pet shop story world game goal and fashion story world game goal this Friday. In fashion story I have bronze, silver and golden goal, but I only have a golden goal in pet shop story, asking me to reach level 14, no bronze and silver goal.

My sister and neighbor told me they had a bronze goal which asks them to reach level 9.

Last month, the 8th of June, the system has asked me to download and reach level 6 in pet shop story(not world game version) , after completeing the goal I myself kept playing for couple days and reach level 12.5 and then stopped playing it.

I guess this is the reason why my goal skip to golden part and I miss 3 gems for bronze and silver goal respectively, 6 gems in all.

I feel very very sad And desperate.

melby29
07-28-12, 07:51 PM
I'm sorry, how did you lose the gems?

I hate gem traps, and don't want to lose gems on this!

littlepuffystove
07-28-12, 07:58 PM
I'm sorry, how did you lose the gems?

I hate gem traps, and don't want to lose gems on this!
Just because I have reached level 12.5 before goal appears. so the system did not give me the broze and silver goal, I only got the golden goal to reach level 14, so I only got 3 gems for the golden goal.

My sister and neighbor have broze goal to reach levele 9 and get 3 gems, then the silver goal and the golden goal. They will have 9 gems for completing them.

mattyboo1
07-28-12, 08:00 PM
Just because I have reached level 12.5 before goal appears. so the system did not give me the broze and silver goal, I only got the golden goal to reach level 14, so I only got 3 gems for the golden goal.

My sister and neighbor have broze goal to reach levele 9 and get 3 gems, then the silver goal and the golden goal. They will have 9 gems for completing them.

I'm sorry I don't understand what you are saying

littlepuffystove
07-28-12, 08:12 PM
Do you have bronze, silver and golden goal regarding the both pet shop story and fashion story? First downloading the game, then reach certain levels for 3 times and get 3 gems for 3 times as well?
In fashion story goal, firstly reach level 8 and got 3 gems(the system calls it bronze goal), secondly reach level 17 and get 3 gems again(the silver goal). Thirdly reach further level and get 3 gems again.

My neighbor has three steps in pet shop story,too. But I haven't, the system only give me the 3rd step(the final golden goal), no broze goal(the system firstly asks my neighbor and sister to reach levele 9 and get 3 gems) , no silver goal for me.

melby29
07-28-12, 08:13 PM
So you didn't LOSE 6 gems, you just didn't get the chance to earn them like your sister did....??

littlepuffystove
07-28-12, 08:20 PM
I feel I lost them dear. If I hadn't played it and reached the level 12.5 before the system asks me to do so. So I feel my mistake makes me lost 6 gems.

Dear, Is my English so poor , so doesn't make my point clearly?
How can I live in a English-speaking country with my such poor English!
I am very disappointed with myself.

littlepuffystove
07-28-12, 08:25 PM
But I have discribed in my first thread: the system gives 3 steps for the fashion story goal to me; for the pet shop story, the system does not give the first and second step, it skips to the tired step.

Fine, whatever, my poor English.

trace35
07-28-12, 08:41 PM
I understand what your saying, the same thing happened to me in restaurant, yet I got all the goals in bakery.
I think what melby is trying to say is that not being given the chance to earn them is not the same thing as loosing them. It's just our bad luck. At least we get some goals, android don't get any at all!

littlepuffystove
07-28-12, 08:47 PM
I understand what your saying, the same thing happened to me in restaurant, yet I got all the goals in bakery.
I think what melby is trying to say is that not being given the chance to earn them is not the same thing as loosing them. It's just our bad luck. At least we get some goals, android don't get any at all!

Yeah yeah, fair enough. you're right. Thank you for comforting me dear friend. Finally someone understand me, feel better.

littlepuffystove
07-28-12, 08:50 PM
Which level are you in before the pet shop story goal. I am in level 12.5

melby29
07-28-12, 09:10 PM

Yeah, that's what I meant. I'm an Android user, so I miss out on a lot :(

trace35
07-28-12, 09:19 PM
I stopped playing at level 30 a few mths ago.

littlepuffystove
07-28-12, 09:30 PM
Level 30! And you still have 3 steps goal in BS, how lucky.

mposey
07-29-12, 09:43 AM
This happens to me all the time because I'm high lvl in most TL games I don't get the first 6 gems an the next two it goes right to the last lvl goal leaving me with 3 gems only. So technically you didn't lose gems you just lost out on a chance to get the first few gems because you played said game in the past. I don't find it fair myself but as we all know TL doesn't play on the fair side. :)