PDA

View Full Version : Just an Idea...

rizzi06
07-28-12, 04:19 PM
Hey everyone
I was going through my neighbors and noticed that there were a few that had burning food on the stove. Now I know most of the time players stop playing and don't return but some are nhbrs that are just plan busy or forget due to things going on in their everyday lives...
I think it would be nice if we could help our nhbr out. Maybe we could be able to help 5 nghbrs a day or week. It would be a win /win for both Teamlava and the players. More push notifications for teamlava and nhbrs would interact more. It's just an idea and not thought out to the end but I have confidence that teamlava could find a wet to make it work. :cool:

rizzi06
07-28-12, 04:30 PM
I meant "WAY to make it work"

kittyboo45
07-28-12, 04:43 PM
I think this is a good ideal

rizzi06
07-28-12, 07:03 PM
Good to know I am not alone... thx for responding. :)

kittyboo45
08-03-12, 09:31 AM
U welcome

JohnDede
08-03-12, 10:39 AM
AFAIK, that food is not burning, it's spoiled. It either gets trashed, or rescued with gems, by the RS owner. Don't know how you would intervene in that process.

soclassymom
08-03-12, 01:37 PM
I agree 100% with ur great idea

sakshi13
08-03-12, 01:43 PM
Great idea

[S8] Elsa
08-03-12, 01:44 PM
Thank you for the suggestion!

bawpotter
08-03-12, 01:51 PM
Hey everyone
I was going through my neighbors and noticed that there were a few that had burning food on the stove. Now I know most of the time players stop playing and don't return but some are nhbrs that are just plan busy or forget due to things going on in their everyday lives...
I think it would be nice if we could help our nhbr out. Maybe we could be able to help 5 nghbrs a day or week. It would be a win /win for both Teamlava and the players. More push notifications for teamlava and nhbrs would interact more. It's just an idea and not thought out to the end but I have confidence that teamlava could find a wet to make it work. :cool:

Believe me, I love the idea. It will never work though. People won't spend gems on spoiled food, so they will need to buy less gems. That means TL makes less money.