PDA

View Full Version : Any POSITIVE experiences?

Crayzeebee
07-28-12, 12:59 PM
I've been reading quite a few posts on the forum, and it seems like a bunch of negative press for Team Lava as a whole. I know I'm currently having a problem where I decided to actually spend some money to get gold. My bank account was charged immediately, but...no gold. So I contact their "support" email, only to get a generic reply that they are experiencing a high volume of emails and it could take several days before they get to mine.

So, now I have to wonder...has anyone had a good experience with this company? One where an issue was resolved in a timely manner, with good customer service?

mattyboo1
07-28-12, 01:03 PM
I've been reading quite a few posts on the forum, and it seems like a bunch of negative press for Team Lava as a whole. I know I'm currently having a problem where I decided to actually spend some money to get gold. My bank account was charged immediately, but...no gold. So I contact their "support" email, only to get a generic reply that they are experiencing a high volume of emails and it could take several days before they get to mine.

So, now I have to wonder...has anyone had a good experience with this company? One where an issue was resolved in a timely manner, with good customer service?
Yea I've had a very nice experience but that particular experience is against the forum rules to post it so sorry but I'm not sayiing what that experience was

sweetstuff525
07-28-12, 01:07 PM
Yea I've had a very nice experience but that particular experience is against the forum rules to post it so sorry but I'm not sayiing what that experience was

Wow made me curious lol

What could it be? Pv?

Crayzeebee
07-28-12, 01:13 PM
Wow made me curious lol

What could it be? Pv?

Yeah, that's kind of strange and if it is something that Team Lava did for someone, then it wouldn't ba against the rules to talk about. I'm also kind of new, so what is pv?

sweetstuff525
07-28-12, 01:22 PM
Yeah, that's kind of strange and if it is something that Team Lava did for someone, then it wouldn't ba against the rules to talk about. I'm also kind of new, so what is pv?

Private message..... Okay unless it refund of gems since tl doesn't refund gems ... Maybe they did to mattyboo?

mattyboo1
07-28-12, 01:24 PM
Private message..... Okay unless it refund of gems since tl doesn't refund gems ... Maybe they did to mattyboo?
No not that a forum vacation

sweetstuff525
07-28-12, 01:31 PM
No not that a forum vacation

They gave you a forum vacation? And then let you back?

Crayzeebee
07-28-12, 01:37 PM
I thought pv might mean private, just figured I'd be sure. :) And I'm really confused now because unless the forum paid for you to go to the Bahamas or something, a forum vacation doesn't sound like a good thing.

connorjs
07-28-12, 01:50 PM
Well I think that many people are very positive about Dragon Story but they type up things that may seem negative because they want to keep playing it, but because it isn't perfect also see some ways it can grow. Therefore typing up thing they would like to see changed or added.

khanine
07-28-12, 04:01 PM
I'm breeding my fifth Atlantis accidentally lol :)

Zetra
07-28-12, 04:09 PM
I got super rare in one try!and 4 times!

saintlover
07-29-12, 01:13 PM
I once had an issue where I bought gold and it didnt get credited to my account immediately. I sent an email to support. Got the standard generic response (basically letting me know they had rec'd my inquiry) and with in a few days received another email that the problem had been resolved and the gold was credited to my account. It was easy and they handled it quickly.

Sitalips
07-29-12, 01:17 PM
I'm breeding my fifth Atlantis accidentally lol :)

I love that! It's positive...nice.

I have one..I got my Titan and Planet when I was not trying too hard on the first time.

sunstorm01
07-29-12, 01:22 PM
Actually I've had a few positive ones... When transferring my accounts over numerous times, they were done very quickly, I've had 6 transfers. Another was... Ohh can't put that one in, it's against the rules too. The other one was recieving my gem sales back, it did take 8 months, and endless emails, half of them explaining the same thing over and over and over. But eventually I did get them back. I now have gem sales pretty much every day. Which I was very grateful for.

yuimiko
07-30-12, 12:58 AM
I lost my phone and was unable to do the transfer of games myself.
Sent e-mail to them on Friday and received one of the representative's reply on Monday.
(the auto-reply, I don't count it.)
He was very sincere and very helpful.
I replied with my information on Monday; nonetheless, my reply was unable to be read due to some kind of e-mail format.
So, I received a second mail from this helpful representative on Tuesday.
I got all my games under the same GC ID back on the new phone on Wednesday.
I am very satisfied on this. (probably they don't need to check as much information as they need to about gems.)