PDA

View Full Version : How long does it take for bought gold to show up?

Crayzeebee
07-28-12, 09:20 AM
I decided to take the plunge and buy 250 gold for Dragon Story. I know the transaction went through because I checked my bank account and it showed already. I have not received the gold though. I even restarted my device, but nothing. I figured this would be instant. How long does it take?

sweetstuff525
07-28-12, 09:22 AM
It's suppose to be instant... Email support@teamlava.com

mattyboo1
07-28-12, 09:23 AM
I should be instant

Luna48
07-28-12, 09:29 AM
I have had this problem more that once. Contact Support and in that email be sure to include a copy of the iTune store receipt. I has taken me up to 5 days to get my coins, an average of 4 letters from support asking for stuff I have already supplied. I usually get gems/gold only after I threaten to report them to the App Store as being a fraudulent merchant. Then the instantly appear. Good luck. I

Crayzeebee
07-28-12, 09:53 AM
Thanks for the warning, Luna. This is the first time I've done this, and if it's this much of a hassle, it will be my last! I'm all for supporting free apps, because I know it takes money to develop and maintain them, but this is a bit ridiculous.

ButterPanda
07-28-12, 07:00 PM
It should usually be instant but sometimes it can delay. If you don't see it right away go ahead and force close your game and restart your device. If you still don't see it, check your order receipt to be sure it doesn't say cancelled somewhere on it as this can sometimes happen. If that did not happen and the restart doesn't show the gold, contact our customer support at support@teamlava.com

HeatherMcT
08-23-12, 09:05 PM
If this is not corrected by morning, I am reporting this as fraud to the app store, BBB and to kindle. $50 gone, no action taken and its been almost 3 hours. This isn't a penny or dollar purchase. I have spent over 100$ on this app.

ratsinthecity
09-23-12, 03:06 PM
I purchased 530 gold over 5 hours ago and my purchase has been charged to my Amazon account and consequently to my credit card. HOWEVER, I have NO gold in my user account to actually USE. I will not purchase gold for kindle ever again, it should be as instant as the credit card charge. I uninstalled the app, reinstalled the app, turned the kindle on and off many times. STILL no purchase is in the account.

kooky panda
09-23-12, 04:28 PM
I purchased 530 gold over 5 hours ago and my purchase has been charged to my Amazon account and consequently to my credit card. HOWEVER, I have NO gold in my user account to actually USE. I will not purchase gold for kindle ever again, it should be as instant as the credit card charge. I uninstalled the app, reinstalled the app, turned the kindle on and off many times. STILL no purchase is in the account.
Send an email to support@teamlava.com with a copy of your receipt so they can check your game.