PDA

View Full Version : Team lava Staff, you should read this thread

fenrisulfr
07-28-12, 07:45 AM
Ok, first of all ive been playing some story games for a year, and i have spent more than 250 bucks buying gems, i really love the story games, but i must say teamlava is so unfair and so ***** greedy,the events are a joke, not a single fair event, not even the one about designing an item,( as far as i know, one of the winners is a good friend of some mods, and then that same person also won the twitter event[ lucky? dont think so] ) i will not talk about the gemtraps, because obviously you will just ignore it, but we all know thats also unfair, and not a single will be given today, tomorrow, or in a year.
All the Dragon Story quests are a joke, ALL, just compare Bakery/Restaurant Quests with Dragon Quests, ???1000 coins reward??? please, you want us to play the '' new games'' but you are the first screwing them, by giving pathetic rewards. Two days ago, finally i saw a quest that looks fair for all, 1500 gold for a semi hard work, if you dont know maths, a lot of people would have spent 20 bucks buying dragon story gold to get a diamond with the 1500 gold reward, that would give you more $$$ than the feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww that are willing to pay 100 bucks for a sprite, but with the lack of common sense and empathy, you changed the reward to 1500 food, even a lvl 10 can get 1500 food in few hours, so, whats the point? you want us to pay 100 bucks for a diamond? i could pay 1000 but im not stupid, and so may people that can pay easily like me, think the same way, 100 bucks for a single diamond is a SCAM, so, whats the point here? i suggest: give 1500 gold to all the people that got 1500 food, or make a quest to get diamond dragon, for example breeding all the dragons or something like that, and please, dont even think about to post '' 1500 gold was an error bla bla'' because a lot of people got the 1500 gold, and you are not erasing that gold, in ALL the games that i have played, when this happens, they just rollback ALL because is unfair that some have something and others not, so, we all want our diamond dragon.

Yahpets
07-28-12, 09:04 AM
Ok, first of all ive been playing some story games for a year, and i have spent more than 250 bucks buying gems, i really love the story games, but i must say teamlava is so unfair and so ***** greedy,the events are a joke, not a single fair event, not even the one about designing an item,( as far as i know, one of the winners is a good friend of some mods, and then that same person also won the twitter event[ lucky? dont think so] ) i will not talk about the gemtraps, because obviously you will just ignore it, but we all know thats also unfair, and not a single will be given today, tomorrow, or in a year.
All the Dragon Story quests are a joke, ALL, just compare Bakery/Restaurant Quests with Dragon Quests, ???1000 coins reward??? please, you want us to play the '' new games'' but you are the first screwing them, by giving pathetic rewards. Two days ago, finally i saw a quest that looks fair for all, 1500 gold for a semi hard work, if you dont know maths, a lot of people would have spent 20 bucks buying dragon story gold to get a diamond with the 1500 gold reward, that would give you more $$$ than the feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww that are willing to pay 100 bucks for a sprite, but with the lack of common sense and empathy, you changed the reward to 1500 food, even a lvl 10 can get 1500 food in few hours, so, whats the point? you want us to pay 100 bucks for a diamond? i could pay 1000 but im not stupid, and so may people that can pay easily like me, think the same way, 100 bucks for a single diamond is a SCAM, so, whats the point here? i suggest: give 1500 gold to all the people that got 1500 food, or make a quest to get diamond dragon, for example breeding all the dragons or something like that, and please, dont even think about to post '' 1500 gold was an error bla bla'' because a lot of people got the 1500 gold, and you are not erasing that gold, in ALL the games that i have played, when this happens, they just rollback ALL because is unfair that some have something and others not, so, we all want our diamond dragon.
i Agree a lot of perople got that 1500 gold and we are dying here to get some nests forget a diamond!!:mad:

ButterPanda
07-28-12, 06:28 PM
Thanks for the feedback and suggestions. Ill pass these on to our devs. Please note that winners for our contests are not connected to the TL staff in any way. We select the winners based on the rules of that contest or event.