PDA

View Full Version : Neighbor added, without an invite. Can't delete them. Whats going on??

nitenurse79
07-28-12, 06:14 AM
This person Stormie's Boutique (0 star level 29) added themselves to my neighbor's list without me sending an invite. When I tried to delete them, I click delete and it won't remove this person from my list.
I am not the only one, some of my neighbors are also complaining about this particular boutique. Added themselves without an invite and can not delete. Someone said, that someone try to access their email account!
Who is this person? How could this have happened? What can I do?? Anyone else having this problem?:-/

DixiesBoutique
07-28-12, 06:17 AM
I also have this name on fashion story, bakery story, restaurant story and farm story! Cannot send message to them or delete them! Who or what is it?

Sweetie3463
07-28-12, 07:09 AM
Me too! i even went and "liked" them....and realized hey, you're not my neighbor as i have NO 0 star neighbors. so i went to delete them. and they won't go away. and they stay on the top of my neighbors page.

smiley326
07-28-12, 07:15 AM
He appeared in my neighbor list too and all of team lava games. I researched for it and I found that he belongs to the lava team. He can't tips and you can't send them gifts nor delete him.
I don't know it's purpose exactly but I think he will be helpful. ^^

glomamma
07-28-12, 08:09 AM
I don't like not having control of my neighbors and communications. We should be able to delete! Need a fix for this immediately! Some of my neighbors have the same complaint. If Team Lava is doing this we should be notified maybe then we will like the 'free' neighbor. Just saying....

kitzie
07-28-12, 09:27 AM
Team Lava....get rid of this ghost neighbor....people do not like Stormie. Let's ******* these games people. Maybe then TL will listen to the PLAYERS.

bloomncrazy
07-28-12, 09:41 AM
Those of us with android already get *****ed because we pay the same for gems but we don't have goals and can't buy makeup counter etc. I can't imagine how a new computer controlled neighbor will be an advantage to me unless it's going to gift and like every day. It feels like an interloper sent to spy when you don't explain to us or tell us it is coming and why

And would you even up the opportunities for android or don't give them to ios users either please.

oceangal23
07-28-12, 12:57 PM
I'm having the same issue/problem. This ID is wreaking my ipod, phone, and ipad, and screwing up all the games. Its like a hacker virus

oceangal23
07-28-12, 12:59 PM
This ID is affecting my wireless, and all my games now. Had to delete them all

mattyboo1
07-28-12, 01:00 PM
Those of us with android already get *****ed because we pay the same for gems but we don't have goals and can't buy makeup counter etc. I can't imagine how a new computer controlled neighbor will be an advantage to me unless it's going to gift and like every day. It feels like an interloper sent to spy when you don't explain to us or tell us it is coming and why

And would you even up the opportunities for android or don't give them to ios users either please. does androi har stormie as well

mattyboo1
07-28-12, 01:00 PM
This ID is affecting my wireless, and all my games now. Had to delete them all

What its actually affecting your phone itself

oceangal23
07-28-12, 01:01 PM
I agree 100%...

oceangal23
07-28-12, 01:08 PM
yes, I have these loaded on my phone, and since this ID stormie's showedup its cutting the connections like in the games so I get cut off from ppl. I'm having it checked out just to be sure. I have never had an issue with my phone until Stormie's ID showed up. just saying

ButterPanda
07-28-12, 06:32 PM
Please note that "Stormie" is a computer-controlled neighbor that has been added to the game by TeamLava and is NOT dangerous in any way.
As a neighbor he currently can not be removed, though Stormie is able to be visited each day, and will grant requests for Parts if you haven't reached your daily max (please note that this doesn't happen right away). Also, Stormie he can not be Gifted at this time, and you are not able to write on his wall.

Thank you for the feedback on Stormie. I will pass the suggestion to allow him to be removed as a neighbor on to our developers.

seanboals
07-28-12, 10:48 PM
Butterpanda,

Teamlava needs to do a better job of telling people what is going on and what the intentions are behind something like this. Many of my neighbors on two devices have expressed the same concerns you have read here and quite a few more that are anything but flattering.

If you tell people, before you do something like that, they'll probably react a lot better than they do when they wake up and see something they don't recall adding. We live in a world where every day there is news of some group or another doing things to compromise security on about every device imaginable. Surely you understand why people would be upset?

You folks come up with some interesting games that can be a pleasant distraction but you are going to lose a lot of people's confidence if the candor does not make some serious strides forward.

Just my take on things. I'm not trying to hurt anybody's feelings. I'm just saying how people look at this based on the comments I've had across the walls.

EyesOfBlue19
07-28-12, 11:02 PM
I hope this stormie thing gets taken care of soon I was a wee bit miffed when I saw that this person was in my nbrs list on every single team lava game I've downloaded cause this person just came out of nowhere

nitenurse79
07-29-12, 07:27 AM
Teamlava needs to do a better job of telling people what is going on and what the intentions are behind something like this.

I completely agree. I love playing the story games, despite their recent buggy nature. But honestly when I saw this new neighbor, I got a little nervous. One, I did not know how he/she got there in the first place and two I thought my game had been compromised.
There was no announcement, even through their facebook page. I don't mind stormie at all, I will keep him/her. But please Teamlava do give us a heads up next time.

ForeverLadyGrey
07-29-12, 10:26 AM
[QUOTE=seanboals;362639]Butterpanda,

Teamlava needs to do a better job of telling people what is going on and what the intentions are behind something like this. Many of my neighbors on two devices have expressed the same concerns you have read here and quite a few more that are anything but flattering.

VERY well put!! As I stated in another post, Team Lava has a Facebook page, an updates page here on the forum and they know how to make a pop up screen. To just have this neighbor show up is unnerving and I'm just plain angry. I would have only been mildly annoyed by Stormie if we had just been treated like adults and told as they rolled this new neighbor out. I was about to buy a gem pack to get the new 70 gem dress on FS, but my games are on hold now. I only shop with companies who treat their clients with respect. Do some damage control Team Lava and meet us halfway- give us the option to delete.

grammywife
07-29-12, 07:41 PM
I have the intruder, Stormie too. What's it's purpose? Also...Neighbora send requests for "torch runner" & I accer & send. Where so you reqiest stuff? I am Mrs.Green on level 63 with a 4 star rating.

grammywife
07-29-12, 07:46 PM
Why do we have to work way...too hard to earn gems??? Frustrating!! I bought gems to open the mystery boxes & got duplicate items & "catalog" clothes!! You think after $100.00 spent on gems that you'ld get something worth wild!! Two zolo chairs, catalog clorhes & tights?? I feel like the kid that didn't get their prize in the cracker jack box!!,!

jodyscafe
07-29-12, 08:29 PM
Hi I have had some problems with dragon story I haven't been able to send my neighbours gold for the past 3 days can someone please help me cheers jody

mommydoll3
07-30-12, 10:43 AM
Please delete this intruder tl your players r not happy due to no explanation ; (

amberk12
07-30-12, 11:18 AM
Please please do its freaking me out he is on every game out of no where all of a sudden keep me in the loop thank

kooky panda
07-30-12, 11:52 AM
Stormie:
Annoucement: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...569#post363569 (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32774-Meet-your-new-neighbor-Stormie!&p=363569#post363569)
Feedback thread: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ighbor-Stormie (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32775-Meet-your-new-neighbor-Stormie)!