PDA

View Full Version : who or what is Stormy's Farm?

joecotta
07-28-12, 05:53 AM
who or what is Stormy's Farm?

This new neighbor on farm has shown up uninvited on many, if not all farms. It is at the top of MY nbr list. It has no larding spaces to place such a name there. Further, one cannot post to it's wall. it said I gifted this nbr. I did not.

This is a TL entity, for what purpose? I would have picked a less obvious name.

phoebesmom
07-28-12, 12:33 PM
Stormie's is TL entity.:mad: We'd ALL like to know what TL is really up to. most are VERY upset. On most or all their games. Why is TL being so unpleasantly intrusive??:mad:

oceangal23
07-28-12, 12:38 PM
I'm having the same issue/problem. I think this stormie's is piggy backing on all my accounts. Getting unathorized purchases

oceangal23
07-28-12, 12:41 PM
Be careful, this happened when the game hacker crash happened. All my neighbors were not my neighbors when fixed.

phoebesmom
07-28-12, 12:44 PM
Be careful, this happened when the game hacker crash happened. All my neighbors were not my neighbors when fixed.

TL acknowledges this is their doing.

joecotta
07-28-12, 12:49 PM
From a different thread:

He's a cool, helpful new feature.

Citation needed for both claims of "cool" & "helpful."

How can a level 38 player have a full 24x24 farm? How can it have all those posessions? Why does it stay at the top of the nbr list, despite not having leading spaces to get to top of said list? And why would this anomaly show up on the date many players are trying to gain your attention about FIXING problems and removing your deliberate GEM TRAPS?

I find it odd that you seemed to be focused on losing your customer base.

07-28-12, 05:10 PM
We want to know what Teamlava is up to.And most of all;Why?Team lava maybe up to no good.

07-28-12, 05:16 PM
Stormie already is getting old.We all don't want a ghost player here and we all want to know what TL is up to.We all want to get rid of a mystery player and maybe hacker

slsquirrel
07-28-12, 05:23 PM
Seen as i dont build often, i would like to know what good this "stomie farm " is to me. is this spy wear?

ButterPanda
07-28-12, 06:16 PM
"Stormie" is a computer-controlled neighbor that has been added to the game by TeamLava and is NOT dangerous in any way. As a neighbor he currently can not be removed, though Stormie is able to be visited each day, and will grant requests for Parts if you haven't reached your daily max (please note that this doesn't happen right away). Also, Stormie he can not be Gifted at this time, and you are not able to write on his wall.

Thank you for the feedback on Stormie. I will pass the suggestion to allow him to be removed as a neighbor on to our developers.

soozeequ
07-29-12, 09:07 AM
Well this thread just saved me an email to TL support. I too was worried it was some type of hacker or worm. I think Stormy should have something posted on his wall by TL to explain his sudden appearance. I've already tried to delete him 3 or 4 times

Erutuf
07-29-12, 10:05 AM
I have deleted FS until Stormie I removed. There is no purpose to a long time player to have this bot forced as a neighbor. I have enjoyed the game until now.

Sherecycles
07-29-12, 10:55 AM
Well I'm glad I came here and saw that I'm not the only one with this new uninvited neighbor. I've watered him but when I go back into his farm it shows no drops. I couldn't delete him. I thought it was strange. If he can't water me back, then I don't want him as a "neighbor". I dont understand why we didnt get an explanation on this new neighbor.

mattyboo1
07-29-12, 11:07 AM
Well I'm glad I came here and saw that I'm not the only one with this new uninvited neighbor. I've watered him but when I go back into his farm it shows no drops. I couldn't delete him. I thought it was strange. If he can't water me back, then I don't want him as a "neighbor". I dont understand why we didnt get an explanation on this new neighbor.

I hve the same thing on Restaurant if I tip him the tips dissapear

Sitalips
07-29-12, 11:10 AM

I think TL has posted the answer to this many times. We will have to see if it sticks and is harmless. I think there are many other game problems that need to be addressed tan stormie. Maybe this new neighbor will be like a rare magic fix to some other issues.

Sitalips
07-29-12, 11:11 AM
I think TL has posted the answer to this many times. We will have to see if it sticks and is harmless. I think there are many other game problems that need to be addressed tan stormie. Maybe this new neighbor will be like a rare magic fix to some other issues.

than- sorry my husband was asking me a question about work.

pinkster73
07-29-12, 12:10 PM
http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/PicsArt_1343443602006.jpg

Or not

Sitalips
07-29-12, 12:38 PM
http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/PicsArt_1343443602006.jpg

Or not

thats funny!

soozeequ
07-29-12, 02:51 PM
Yea for Pinkster! one thing Stormy is good for is a good amount of the special animals & mystery chest items are displayed on his farm and grouped together. its like the shopping channel...check it out in an actual farm setting before you waste your gems

phoebesmom
07-30-12, 01:46 AM
"Stormie" is a computer-controlled neighbor that has been added to the game by TeamLava and is NOT dangerous in any way. As a neighbor he currently can not be removed, though Stormie is able to be visited each day, and will grant requests for Parts if you haven't reached your daily max (please note that this doesn't happen right away). Also, Stormie he can not be Gifted at this time, and you are not able to write on his wall.

Thank you for the feedback on Stormie. I will pass the suggestion to allow him to be removed as a neighbor on to our developers.

By all means, please do pass on the suggestion to be able to remove Stormie. There is virtually no benefit to me having Stormie, as I don't build in the first place, if I did I'm sure one of my approximately 150 neighbors could help me out just fine, and I don't appreciate posts from a "neighbor" (computer!!) that I can't reply to or have a dialog with. It is intrusive, provokes distrust, and multiple communications from neighbors and friends are all about how to get rid of Stormie. It is ruining the pleasure, what is left of it, of the game.

NCcountrybumpkin
07-30-12, 05:13 AM
I would like to see TL remove Stormie from FS. I did not except a computer as a nbr. I should be able to decide who I would like to have as nbrs. Also everytime I start to play FS a pop up of another game goal. If I wonted the other games I know how to find games and down load games. Would greatly appreciate if TL would fix there bugs. Getting feed up considering deleting game.

pinkster73
07-30-12, 08:33 AM
Stormie is the cause of global warming.

And he kicks puppies.

[S8] Elsa
07-30-12, 02:33 PM
Stormie:
Annoucement: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32774-Meet-your-new-neighbor-Stormie!&p=363569#post363569
Feedback thread: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32775-Meet-your-new-neighbor-Stormie!