PDA

View Full Version : Goal Reward Changed

music908
07-28-12, 04:57 AM
For the Scorpian Stings goal, the reqrd was originally 1,500 golf, but now it is 1,500 food. Was this changed on purpose?

nellylynn2
07-28-12, 06:39 AM
I personally think that the "fixing" of this reward is going to upset quite a few people like myself. If it had not been for a problem with Teamlava's server's and an inability for me to buy gold, gems what have you in any team lava game I would have achieved this goal during the "glitch" and received the 1500 gold.

Yahpets
07-28-12, 09:05 AM
I personally think that the "fixing" of this reward is going to upset quite a few people like myself. If it had not been for a problem with Teamlava's server's and an inability for me to buy gold, gems what have you in any team lava game I would have achieved this goal during the "glitch" and received the 1500 gold.
This sucks.
TL suck so many ppl got 1500 gold why cant we get it huh!! :mad:

sweetstuff525
07-28-12, 09:08 AM
Yeah it suxs I didn't get it... Should have bought 5 dollars to skip lol but glad I didn't try after.... Because some skipped and got food which is messed up

Yahpets
07-28-12, 11:11 AM
Yeah it suxs I didn't get it... Should have bought 5 dollars to skip lol but glad I didn't try after.... Because some skipped and got food which is messed up
Hate these developers for this reason only . They make everything so hard and cry that its a free game . >.<

sweetstuff525
07-28-12, 11:13 AM
Hate these developers for this reason only . They make everything so hard and cry that its a free game . >.<

Yeah but they do it because many spend a lot of money ... Buy gold to speed up...that's the reason they do it because they can... I'm not spending real money on this game

ButterPanda
07-28-12, 06:57 PM
For the Scorpian Stings goal, the reqrd was originally 1,500 golf, but now it is 1,500 food. Was this changed on purpose?

This was changed on purpose as it was not intended. For those players who did get the reward we are letting them keep it. For those that did not get the same reward unfortunately it is not possible to get the 1500 gold any more.

Yahpets
07-29-12, 02:25 AM
This was changed on purpose as it was not intended. For those players who did get the reward we are letting them keep it. For those that did not get the same reward unfortunately it is not possible to get the 1500 gold any more.

This is unfair :(

nellylynn2
07-29-12, 08:19 AM

Any company with a fair understanding of customer loyalty and support would know that stance is a vary costly one for the company. I play several games and am now ashamed to say that I have probably spent several hundred dollars in app on all of them combined. Because of this response I will be uninstalling all of my teamlava games and will not spend another penny unless this is changed. I was/am more than willing to spend the $19.99 for the other 500 gold needed to buy the diamond dragon if they change the reward back.

sweetstuff525
07-29-12, 08:56 AM
The only people who benefit from that goal was all those who have all the dragons and those who buy gold.... Because they had to skip the 6 evolve in order to get the other gold ... So those who dont buy gold were left out

LUCASYAU
07-29-12, 09:28 AM
That's pretty freaking unfair isn't it, TL? So you wouldn't mind if someone in front of you at a donut shop gets 12 dozen free donuts while you don't get anything because they ran out of stock?

I'm honestly wondering if TL actually WANTS to lose players.

Yahpets
07-29-12, 09:35 AM
Thes is totally uncool was planning to buy diamond by paying for extra 500 gold now I am not gonna spend a dime on this game.