PDA

View Full Version : Phantom Neighbour

rag1ngbull
07-28-12, 03:31 AM
This morning a new, uninvited, neighbour has appeared at the top of my neighbours list. I've tried to delete him but the game won't let me, neither will it let me post on his wall. His name is Stormie's Island, level 26 with 4 Diamonds. Anyone else came across anything like this? And if you're reading this Stormie, please delete me from your list of neighbours.

u2ltraviolet
07-28-12, 04:13 AM
This morning a new, uninvited, neighbour has appeared at the top of my neighbours list. I've tried to delete him but the game won't let me, neither will it let me post on his wall. His name is Stormie's Island, level 26 with 4 Diamonds. Anyone else came across anything like this? And if you're reading this Stormie, please delete me from your list of neighbours.

Yes, it happened to me as well. I've tried to remove that user, but it just CAN'T.

Also, I'm having a serious problem in visiting my neighbours, the screen keep frozen all the time and my eggs was going down and down as I can't do my daily visit :-/

Ronnie0Raven
07-28-12, 04:15 AM
I've got him too..

Sidni7
07-28-12, 04:16 AM
I've researched him and he seems to be a Team Lava bot. Apparently, he's in other TL games too. We can't send him gifts or write on his wall but he may occasionally send us gifts, so that would be nice. I could use some gold! 👽👽

TashbearHG
07-28-12, 04:18 AM
So do I... O.O

LUCASYAU
07-28-12, 04:54 AM
I've got him as a neighbour too. When I first visited his island, I flipped when I saw those FOUR FLIPPIN DIAMONDS.

I think that same bot is in Pet Hotel Story. Goes by the name Stormies Inn.

sweet_treats2012
07-28-12, 06:10 AM
I have this neighbour to. He has also appeared on bakery story. I would like to know what's the purpose of having this neighbour ? When I first saw him was trying to post on his wall asking him how he got his diamond dragons but we cannot post. I want him removed I'm sure since he has appeared my game crashes a lot more.

LUCASYAU
07-28-12, 06:26 AM
Since he appeared, whenever I try to collect money in any Story game, the screen will hang for a moment, and any coins I collected will deduct from my total amount and go back to where I collected it from. Quite a hassle,really. :/

Kijame
07-28-12, 07:19 AM
I've researched him and he seems to be a Team Lava bot. Apparently, he's in other TL games too. We can't send him gifts or write on his wall but he may occasionally send us gifts, so that would be nice. I could use some gold! 👽👽

Actually, he won't send you gifts. He will however help you with requests (for DS, of course there's only the maps for expansion) if you haven't received the max of 20 already.