PDA

View Full Version : Norman, question...

Unregistered
11-17-10, 01:34 AM
Is there anyway to transfer my in-game currency between games? I play both Farm Story and City Story, but I've been playing City more and more now, and I was hoping I could transfer my in-game currency instead of wasting it by not getting on Farm that often. So like, could I transfer Gems to City where they would become City Cash? And the coins will stay coins.

Thanks!

Unregistered
11-18-10, 04:57 AM
Hmm...interesting idea. Any answer Norman?

Unregistered
11-18-10, 05:26 AM
Hmm...interesting idea. Any answer Norman?

Actually I love this idea too. I have a lot of city cash, but want stuff for my farm and empire. Rather than making a big out lay for each game, which i wont do, is it possible to have an account tied with our user name? That account could then be accessed for any of the story games...buying gem/cash as well as using. Now I restrict myself. If I buy in one game, I have to wait a while be fore I can buy for another. Won't by in restaurant till all the kinks are worked out.

Would mean they would have to build in some kind of interface for the games to speak to each other in a limited way ( account referencing ) and the name of the function would have to be consistent...either gems, or cash.

Probably not a quick under taking, but is definitely on the top of my wish list

Unregistered
11-18-10, 10:58 AM
Good idea but not very realistic. TL wants to make as much money as possible...

Unregistered
11-18-10, 03:50 PM
There currently isn't an option to transfer in-game currency from game to game.

Any chance you guys at TL could come up with something like that? Like matching it to the Storm8. It'll be the same person, same account, same money.

Unregistered
11-21-10, 12:53 AM
Wait?!? You have a development team???????

They are extremely overpaid.

Unregistered
11-21-10, 06:22 AM
No, it is one person with split personalities.

chvchv & chvchv2
11-21-10, 11:02 AM
No, it is one person with split personalities.

TeamLava only consists of Norman. There is nobody else.

Unregistered
11-23-10, 04:17 AM
TeamLava only consists of Norman. There is nobody else.

That explained the lack of update...

Last "free" update was in mid-Sept; and the "paid" update was in October {We were all scare & amuse by them} 

chvchv & chvchv2
11-23-10, 09:21 PM
Our updates should have been all free. You might be thinking about the iOS upgrade which isn't issued by us. :cool:

What about the promised WEEKLY updates? Are there any in the pipeline or is your promise on the AppStore false advertising? (Currently I tend to option 2)