PDA

View Full Version : For the love of God, create a warning message

SeaJelly77
07-27-12, 08:28 PM
Ugh, I was gonna rearrange some things in my boutique and get some new paint. Instead of clicking on the paint selection I clicked on the special box section and bought a dang box! Um hello, it is not hard to frickin' put a warning message before buying one of these things. Not only did I not want to buy it, but the prize I got was so dumb - a pink cat, really TL?!?! I wouldn't get that for 5 gems. At least if I got something decent id shut up and be like whatever it's cool. You guys push through so many pop ups, I'm pretty positive it wouldn't be hard to create a warning message. I wish my game would mess up and refresh right now because I had better use for those gems. Wish I could just dang get my gems back >_>

pinkster73
07-27-12, 08:30 PM
Awwww :(

ButterPanda
07-28-12, 06:30 PM
Thanks for the feedback. Ill pass this on to our devs.

bobbyrae
07-28-12, 06:46 PM
Thanks for the feedback. Ill pass this on to our devs.

Huh?:confused: What exactly are you passing on to the devs?

I wish my game would mess up and refresh right now because I had better use for those gems
Aww hun. I feel for you. That sucks big time. But alas. For some strange reason, if you did get that processing screen and the game refreshed, chances are everything would go back except the gems. That gem spend would somehow magically register.

MizCricket
07-28-12, 08:21 PM
Best. Thread. Title. Ever!

We've been asking for this forever. "I'll pass it on to the devs" is code for "Don't hold your breath waiting for this feature." ;)

pinksugar800
07-28-12, 08:41 PM
I experienced something similar last night!!! I was putting flooring down and POOF!!!! MAGIC!!! I BOUGHT A USELESS 14 GEM FIREPLACE??!!! I seriously wanted to rip someone or something's fingers and hands and arms of!!! Maybe my avatars? Oh wait..I might spend the rest of the gems magically on something else useless..!!! Like I've done a million times!!! It's funny how your on something buying flooring and you magically buy something else instead of the thing you were buying..and it is also magically a gem item!! Don't look up, we're in unicorn land ful of magical rainbows and poor people with no gems whatsoever because we all MAGICALLY spent them on something useless. I use the word MAGICALLY a lot because this topic is so MAGICAL!!!

seanboals
07-28-12, 10:20 PM
That is exactly how it works.

Amazing, how convenient that bug is for Teamlava, isn't it?

bobbyrae
07-29-12, 10:33 AM
We've been asking for this forever. "I'll pass it on to the devs" is code for "Don't hold your breath waiting for this feature." ;)

Yep. Exactly. They need to stop using that line and instead just employ the more honest, "Implementng his feature is not a priority for the developers right now." i've seen something like that posted by one of the CMs before. At least players might stop asking for it if we were told that.