PDA

View Full Version : Cannot delete neighbor stormie's restaraunt's.

girlfriend1
07-27-12, 07:14 PM
Stormie popped in as neighbor tried to edit out it removed neighbor below it. Lost 5 neighbors. Help. Get rid of her in bakery story!

mattyboo1
07-27-12, 07:22 PM
Stormie popped in as neighbor tried to edit out it removed neighbor below it. Lost 5 neighbors. Help. Get rid of her in bakery story!

It removed the neighbor below that is so unfair it just doesn't do anything for me

girlfriend1
07-27-12, 07:42 PM
Got rid of STORMIE'S RESTARAUNT'S. STUPID KID MESSING WITH A GAME. SILLY.

bigbux3
07-27-12, 07:45 PM
Stormie is causing no problem to any games. Now, if you do not want Stormie as a neighbor... then tough luck, he's like a rash you can't get rid of. He's only here to help, and I would personally keep Stormie even if we could delete him.

wiggles2288
07-27-12, 07:47 PM
I figured it was a teamlava account since they have showed up in all my games, they are always at the top of my list, I did not invite or accept them, and I get no credit for visiting them.

bigbux3
07-27-12, 07:49 PM
I figured it was a teamlava account since they have showed up in all my games, they are always at the top of my list, I did not invite or accept them, and I get no credit for visiting them.

Plus, the name is Stormie. (Storm8) Stormie is the company's mascot. Storm8, that is.

msmarge567
07-27-12, 08:24 PM
Stormie is also in farm story and bakery. Why is it just now showing up?

girlfriend1
07-27-12, 09:10 PM
Might be right. Considering had a neighbor called Bluesky take over my restaraunt. Like could not get rid of him like Stormie. Tried everything like moving his furniture arround in his place, anything to get rid of Bluesky. Finally edit off as neighbor after scanning computer. Now stormie. Security really bites on this game. Disappointed. Then saw Blusky say who is in my restaraunt? Wierd game. Security better on farmville. This is awful.

bigbux3
07-27-12, 09:11 PM
Might be right. Considering had a neighbor called Bluesky take over my restaraunt. Like could not get rid of him like Stormie. Tried everything like moving his furniture arround in his place, anything to get rid of Bluesky. Finally edit off as neighbor after scanning computer. Now stormie. Security really bites on this game. Disappointed. Then saw Blusky say who is in my restaraunt? Wierd game. Security better on farmville. This is awful.
Are you seeing another neighbor in Restaurant Story?

drizzleraine
07-28-12, 06:19 AM
I thought I just didn't remember adding this person...same thing with me, too. I can't even write on his/her walls to communicate with this person?.

hurricane40
07-28-12, 10:40 AM
I have restaurant and bakery story and that stormie is on both. i would like for stormie to be deleted or i will uninstall the game. i dont know who it is, i will not be purchasing gems until this is resolved. As i said i will uninstall the game.

bigbux3
07-28-12, 10:42 AM
I have restaurant and bakery story and that stormie is on both. i would like for stormie to be deleted or i will uninstall the game. i dont know who it is, i will not be purchasing gems until this is resolved. As i said i will uninstall the game.

Stormie is a computer controlled account from TeamLava. Even though he can't do anything (as we know of) I really don't see the big deal that's blown up in the last 15 hours.

sweetstuff525
07-28-12, 10:45 AM
Wow stormie is trending now lol ... I hope they offer the option to delete him for those who want to...I don't mind ... It's just another neighbor...you never know if you already have tl staff as a neighbor ...

bigbux3
07-28-12, 10:48 AM
Wow stormie is trending now lol ... I hope they offer the option to delete him for those who want to...I don't mind ... It's just another neighbor...you never know if you already have tl staff as a neighbor ...

I don't TeamLava Staff keeps their games within ours. I think they keep them separate. I remember when Farm and City were released, for about a week I think you could visit Staff's farms and cities, then they removed them.

mattyboo1
07-28-12, 10:52 AM
I don't TeamLava Staff keeps their games within ours. I think they keep them separate. I remember when Farm and City were released, for about a week I think you could visit Staff's farms and cities, then they removed them.

Probably because people were bugging them

bigbux3
07-28-12, 10:55 AM
Probably because people were bugging them

Or maybe they just don't like us. :(

mattyboo1
07-28-12, 10:57 AM
Or maybe they just don't like us. :(

While I bet they had every item in their city's

bigbux3
07-28-12, 11:01 AM
While I bet they had every item in their city's

Not really. I saw some doubled items. Coins, that is. Coin items.

mattyboo1
07-28-12, 11:02 AM
Not really. I saw some doubled items. Coins, that is. Coin items.I'm not talking about stormie

bigbux3
07-28-12, 11:16 AM
I'm not talking about stormie

I know. Stormie didn't travel to City Story. But Metro, he did.

mattyboo1
07-28-12, 11:16 AM
I know. Stormie didn't travel to City Story. But Metro, he did.
Not. city regular

ButterPanda
07-28-12, 06:00 PM

Stormie did not cause any loss of neighbors. "Stormie" is a computer-controlled neighbor that has been added to the game by TeamLava. He is NOT a hack or bug. As a neighbor he currently can not be removed, though Stormie is able to be visited each day, and will grant requests for Parts if you haven't reached your daily max (please note that this doesn't happen right away). Also, Stormie he can not be Gifted at this time, and you are not able to write on his wall.

sweetstuff525
07-29-12, 07:55 PM
Wow ... I guess stormie is here to stay even if we throw a tantrum after tantrum lol

kooky panda
07-30-12, 02:44 PM
Stormie:
Annoucement: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...569#post363569 (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32774-Meet-your-new-neighbor-Stormie!&p=363569#post363569)
Feedback thread: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ighbor-Stormie (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32775-Meet-your-new-neighbor-Stormie)!