PDA

View Full Version : this. is getting. SO. ANNOYING.

hsquared
07-27-12, 06:37 PM
why does bakery CONSTANTLY lose my progress? like, EVERY TIME I TRY TO PLAY. i'll have absolute FULL wifi signal, i'll wait like one minute before touching anything when it opens (so the server can "catch up" - which in itself is ALSO ridiculous), then i'll prepare my food & all that.

now, fast forward four hours later when my food was supposed to be ready. i go onto bakery story aaaand...

SURPRISE, SURPRISE! all my food preparations DIDN'T register & are back to either blank stoves or reloaded back to my old food needing to be served. this is RIDICULOUS. it happens EVERY TIME. it makes me not even want to play, it's extremely frustrating & annoying.

PLEASE FIX THIS. i have full wifi signal, blah blah blah. stop blaming MY connectivity when it's clearly the games inability to connect. my wifi is perfectly fine, it's YOUR SERVER that's messing up. big time.

UGH.

bigbux3
07-27-12, 06:55 PM
Yeah, there's definitely something going on. I keep losing connection. Deleting and reinstalling isn't doing anything. TeamLava, I think it's your servers.

hotwingzz
07-27-12, 07:24 PM
Same here im very
Annoyed with it so I'm not playing til it's fix same
With a few other people I know this uninstall and install is very annoy yea it's a free game but I'm buying the gems so I'm paying for the game yes it's my fault I'm paying but that's how u get the good stuff and I don't mid cause I enjoy the game but with all these issues I can't enjoy my game cause I'm getting kicked out every 5 min and having to uninstall and install my game it's just not right I'm sorry

doodpatch
07-27-12, 07:27 PM
I agree with all the statemtns above. Ugg!

hotwingzz
07-27-12, 07:36 PM
He's messing up my game did he hack it too lol

mattyboo1
07-27-12, 07:37 PM
He's messing up my game did he hack it too lol
Stormie is a teamlava computer made neighbor

hotwingzz
07-27-12, 07:38 PM
I'm not one to complain but the issue lately have just got me very annoyed that's y I've been complaining

bigbux3
07-27-12, 07:38 PM
Stormie isn't causing any type of problem!

There is something wrong with the servers. That's probably why we've had those glitches in the past 3 days. Around the same time.

hotwingzz
07-27-12, 07:39 PM
Stormie is a teamlava computer made neighbor

I know that was meant as a joke lol I've seen him on my neighbor list

hotwingzz
07-27-12, 07:41 PM
Stormie isn't causing any type of problem!

There is something wrong with the servers. That's probably why we've had those glitches in the past 3 days. Around the same time.

I know that

chunkymonkie
07-28-12, 05:00 AM
Well, I think I agree with all comments above. Especially about stormie. Ever since he showed up on my neighbor list, my bakery story has been logging me off saying that this game requires Internet connection. I know I have connection because my farm story has no problems but I'm afraid it might start since stormie is my neighbor there too. :( please help and tell me what else to do. I've already reinstalled and turned off my system. I am an ipad2 user (model A1396), my bakery story version1.5.4, and i keep getting logged off almost every time I try to visit each of my neighbors.

queentina3
07-28-12, 08:38 AM
Well, I think I agree with all comments above. Especially about stormie. Ever since he showed up on my neighbor list, my bakery story has been logging me off saying that this game requires Internet connection. I know I have connection because my farm story has no problems but I'm afraid it might start since stormie is my neighbor there too. :( please help and tell me what else to do. I've already reinstalled and turned off my system. I am an ipad2 user (model A1396), my bakery story version1.5.4, and i keep getting logged off almost every time I try to visit each of my neighbors.

That is the old version, you need to uninstall it and download the Bakery World Games version 1.5.3.

hotwingzz
07-28-12, 09:52 AM
It still won't work trust me I'm still having same issues ur talking about

Huntress38
07-28-12, 01:39 PM
It still won't work trust me I'm still having same issues ur talking about

That is the old version, you need to uninstall it and download the Bakery World Games version 1.5.3.

The issue is there with world games bakery & fashion story & restaurant story any game that has Stormie as a neighbour will not stay connected to the Teamlava servers & the catch up is getting worse, am dreading leaving food cooking overnight & am closing all my games overnight as fully expect every one to reset itself to previous save when I turn my iPad off

I have iPad 2 up to date software iOS 5.1.1
Restaurant Story version 1.5.1
Bakery Story World Games version 1.5.3
Fashion Story World Games version 1.5.2

All have Stormie as a neighbour and all have serious issues with staying connected to the games servers. I didn't have this issue before they added the " neighbour" without my permission and I have no idea what personally identifiable information this neighbour is taking from device.

marrrina
07-28-12, 01:56 PM
The issue is there with world games bakery & fashion story & restaurant story any game that has Stormie as a neighbour will not stay connected to the Teamlava servers & the catch up is getting worse

I've been having this issue before Stormie came into existence. I'm sure it's nothing to do with that, just really bad servers.

hotwingzz
07-28-12, 02:46 PM
No this has been going on for weeks for me that's why I'm so annoyed with this and I'm complaing so much about it and I've not gotten any help from them but the uninstall and install which I've done many times

mcgee22
07-28-12, 03:20 PM
I lost gems when it was thinking about it.... Team Lava giveth gems and Team Lava taketh them away just as easily....