PDA

View Full Version : What do you want to see most in city story metro

mattyboo1
07-27-12, 04:22 PM
Calling all players what do you want to see in city story metro its what you want to see most so you can only select one option so choose wisely please note this is a PLAYER MADE POLL this is not a teamlava official poll

bigbux3
07-27-12, 04:28 PM
You didn't make it a multiple choice vote.
I want items that aren't from City Story. If this game is supposed to be better, why not be different from City Story and get it's own items?

mattyboo1
07-27-12, 04:29 PM
You didn't make it a multiple choice vote.
I want items that aren't from City Story. If this game is supposed to be better, why not be different from City Story and get it's own items?
I didn't make it multiple choice becaus it is what you want most

bigbux3
07-27-12, 04:36 PM
Wait, more levels? As in, 30 is the highest level you can reach?

farmerrobbo
07-28-12, 12:43 AM
Only 6 factories? Definitely more!

Kijame
07-28-12, 06:49 AM
More quests! I stopped getting quests at level 13 or so. I currently have the FS and PSS promotion quests, other than that, nothing new to do, and I'm level 23 or something now. that's 10 levels with no active goal XD

kieranyeow
07-28-12, 10:11 PM
Price Go Down.
Conclution:
Things Expensive Money Hard To Earn.

jayfirefly
08-05-12, 05:01 PM
New businesses.

benbever
08-06-12, 04:24 AM
A better energy system. I get the using energy for building, chopping trees etc.
But why does it cost energy to collect?
You only get 20 energy/hour.. this means I have a lot of houses with a permanent coin image floating above them, and never enough energy to collect rent.
As your city increases in size, this problem will grow. After a while you are only able to collect from a select few houses/shops.

farrels
08-07-12, 06:45 AM
higher energy max

flameab
08-08-12, 08:16 AM
(1) Remove the sparkles - very very annoying. (2) Also, remove the excess coins - coins needed to keep population up, but there is only enough energy to collect from the top businesses. Excess coins are very messy. (3) Because of 1 and 2, I remove excess businesses and houses (to remove sparkles and coins) but then the city is not very exciting. (4) Day-night is annoying. I come home in the evening and spend time looking at a dark city - this makes the sparkles and coins even more obvious. Maybe it is a time-zone issue. (5) Level 30 is very low - it doesn't take long to get there, and then there are no new types of buildings / industries / businesses, and no increased level of coins.

kopitownhk
08-09-12, 11:23 AM
more energy! restore the Idea Factory back to 2hours for 220 goods supply!

terroroftherussel
08-09-12, 01:31 PM
this game is hard to progress in without spending 'real' money.....too expensive to expand....the energy runs out too quickly, so not able to collect $ ....kind of a catch 22 situation....wondering if adding solar or wind farm would help increase energy amounts but doubtful since no one has mentioned this.

Kijame
08-09-12, 02:30 PM
I didn't even notice that goods were halved at first... until I kept running out several times despite keeping the same style of play. now it irritates me. :V

sheckman
10-09-12, 12:32 PM
I would like to see the pop up menu no longer jolt the main screen. I've tapped so many things I never wanted to tap just because the bottom pop screen jolted the main screen so much. It is by far the most annoying thing in the whole game.

nmid
10-10-12, 11:34 PM
Higher energy max AND more factories!!!

hotbeef
10-12-12, 12:41 AM
All of the above