PDA

View Full Version : Customers keep disappearing every 10 seconds

megumis_diner
07-27-12, 02:51 PM
I have been playing restaurant story for about a year. For the last week, every time my customers enter my restaurant, they all disappear, often before they get a chance to sit down or finish eating. As a result i am making no money and all my dishes are stocking up. Any one else having this problem?

3squares
07-27-12, 02:54 PM
This happens to me, except I AM making money. I open game and it tells me that I made xx,000 coins. But I will write down my coin total tonight and check it in the morning to see the difference.

DaojinWildfire
07-27-12, 03:31 PM
If you can post a screenshot of your restaurant, we may be able to find the issue that's causing the customers to leave. It looks like you're running an older version at the moment. I definitely recommend updating to Restaurant Story 1.5.1.

mattyboo1
07-27-12, 03:51 PM
I have been playing restaurant story for about a year. For the last week, every time my customers enter my restaurant, they all disappear, often before they get a chance to sit down or finish eating. As a result i am making no money and all my dishes are stocking up. Any one else having this problem? what version are you currently on