PDA

View Full Version : Weird new neighbor. Cant post on wall and cant delete this neighbor from my list

DottySpottyYeah
07-27-12, 01:10 PM
Hey everybody,

I suddenly have a new neighbor whom i didnt invite. I can visit his restaurant but cant post on his wall. Furthermore i cant delete this neighbor from my list. Has anyone beside me and my friend the same problem? My friend has an android, i have an iPhone so it doesnt seem to be device specific.

Thanks for your answers. Have a good day :-)

bigbux3
07-27-12, 01:14 PM
Hey, is his name Stormie?

He's just there to help.

DottySpottyYeah
07-27-12, 01:21 PM
Help? Like how?

DottySpottyYeah
07-27-12, 01:22 PM
And you are right the restaurants name is Stormies Restaurant
Thx for your reply

bigbux3
07-27-12, 01:24 PM
If you request anything, he'll automatically accept. You can't send him gifts or leave messages though.

DottySpottyYeah
07-27-12, 01:42 PM
Thanks for your answers, just tried requesting an item and got it directly

3squares
07-27-12, 03:09 PM
Hey, I've got him in my Bakery list of nbrs!

So, is this a TL showcase restaurant/bakery, so new players have at least ONE neighbor?

bigbux3
07-27-12, 03:11 PM
Hey, I've got him in my Bakery list of nbrs!

So, is this a TL showcase restaurant/bakery, so new players have at least ONE neighbor?

I guess so. It would be nice if this had happened from the beginning! I wish he was interactive.

ctgourmet
07-27-12, 05:35 PM
I opened my neighbors list and found "Stormie's Restaurant " and I can't delete it either. I use an Android tablet.

rudipreciousmocha
07-27-12, 06:06 PM
It's just weird

ifurita
07-27-12, 10:13 PM
If you request anything, he'll automatically accept. You can't send him gifts or leave messages though.

Oh wow, cool, but would've been nice to get some kind of notice in-game. Although I may've just tapped past it because I'm so conditioned to ignore popups. ��

P.S. Do NOT randomly add me, random people.

cast1532
07-27-12, 11:05 PM

He will only accept your request when you are not maxed on receiving gifts.

musicmatters
07-28-12, 12:47 AM
I believe Stormie is Storm 8 the makers of the game hopefully looking around in the game for ways to improve it? I have been typing my issues or problems into their wall post hoping that it might actually get read by a technician lol!

yupiyupigumgum
07-28-12, 01:18 AM
Stormie's is everywhere and everybody's neighbor, I guess. Bakery, farm, fashion maybe pet shop? We can't write on it's wall because TL knew it will be full of complaints and wishes they don't have time to read it. Stormie's place always full of great stuffs I can only dream to have

ArtsyTartsy1
07-28-12, 04:51 AM
I was confused since i didn't add the nbr myself but realized it must be TL managed since I couldn't post. Thanks for the notice that gift requests are accepted automatically if we're not maxed, and thanks DottySpottyYeah for giving the issue light :-)

THANKS TL FOR THIS FORUM - A GREAT PLACE FOR ANSWERS (fast, slow, agreeable and disagreeable)
Perhaps Stormie should display the latest update items so that we can see what they look like in a game space. It would be ground-zero and a consistent weekly place to visit and see new stuff (hoping, wishing and enticing us to spend coins and gems for the "new hotness". WHO'S WITH ME? :-)

BerniekW
07-28-12, 07:02 AM
I was trying and trying to delete this person! Hahaha now I know who he is...
I don't need any new neighbour since I already have so many. But it would be great if you can see all the new stuff indeed! The updates but also the inside of the mystery boxes??

dria_91
07-28-12, 07:11 AM
Lol I tried to delete him.....now I can't get back in my game.....have to start device over :(

ArtsyTartsy1
07-28-12, 09:42 AM
I tested the theory and my requested part showed up a few hours later. So, thanks TL. Also, Stormie does not increase your nbr count. I have a game running on a spare device for experimenting and I only have 1 actual neighbor. Stormie is listed above my 1 real neighbor but did not change the count.

rizzi06
07-28-12, 04:10 PM
Glad to know that Stormie is from Teamlava... great idea! But it would have been nice to be informed... I think I tried to delete over 50x's (exaggerated) .. lol.

slsquirrel
07-28-12, 04:13 PM
Is this spy wear?

kooky panda
07-30-12, 02:42 PM
Stormie:
Annoucement: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...569#post363569 (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32774-Meet-your-new-neighbor-Stormie!&p=363569#post363569)
Feedback thread: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ighbor-Stormie (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32775-Meet-your-new-neighbor-Stormie)!